LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For The Bulkiest/Loudest Diaper Out There...

hey, does anyone know, or can anyone recommended me to a website or a product?

I've seen all the reviews, but its kind of hard to tell with them...

I'm looking for a diaper thats REALLY REALLY bulky and loud/crinkly... Like one where if I put on two or three, i'll be forced to waddle around... if one even exists...

Looking for suggestions that fit that criteria...

Anyone know of any that they have tried or heard about?

Don't overlook cloth diapers ;) They can be layered and folded into liners to get as much bulk as you want :D And you have a variety of plastic panties to help create the mood :blush: The initial cost is high, but if you're in this for the long run they are a great investment B) I've also noticed some Ebayer's offering 'waddle diapers' :whistling: Like most other things, there are a lot of options to choose from and one of them ought to be close enough to get you here you want to go :angel_not:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I agree with Bettypooh; with cloth your can layer as thick as you want it to be. I have done it before myself. But I've also layered 17 disposable diapers into one diaper too.(:censored: 17 you say??) Yes 17 =1 extra lg adult diaper; 2 lg adult 1s; 2 med.1s; 1 adult small; 2 Goodnites lg; and 9 baby diapers; had to use garbage bag as plastic pants over it. I waddled & crinkled all the way :drive1: to Fla. from North Ga. even with my shortalls over it. It took awhile to put it together but it didnot leak for 11hours.:roflmao:

As far as disposables go, Dry 24/7 is the bulkiest. It's almost too much diaper for me.

Noisy diapers? I think Attends and Tranquility are both pretty darn noisy.

If you want to go for overkill bulk, you can layer on as many cloth diapers as you can stand.

The loudest diaper I know if is depends briefs. but they are to thin, so you might want to stuff them with what ever floats your boat, either kids disposables or many cloth prefolds to get the bulk you desire. dry 24/7's are bay far the bulkiest disposable on the market, but arent nearly as loud and 'obvious' as the depends. So you might have to make some kind of hybred to get both.

The new PEVA pants from baby-pants might be really loud as well...we'lll se when they come out ;)

Bettypooh and LiLJM have it right. What is put on me is so thick I really cannot cross my legs or close them above the knee, which means anyone can put her hand between my legs and the bunchy feeling between my legs makes me feel like I am being raped, which is a kind of chastizement, and one of the reasons I do not get spanked is because my diapers are so thick I would not feel the pankies unless it was very, very hard

No paper diaper is going to do that