LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fear Over Phone Hacking

This post is kind of me telling a story about my life and also (maybe) a cautionary tale.

During a break at work my boss joking ask if someone had their blue-tooth turned on and then said the reason he was asking was because he was trying to hack there phone with a new app to get their photos etc. I, half-paying attention, joked that I would be very venerable to that sort of thing as I never remember to turn my blue-tooth of. After a little banter about this my boss got up saying he was going to the toilet (which is near the lockers which my phone was in). At this point I realised I wasn’t sure what photos I had on my phone and a foot race to the lockers. In case you wondering what photos I was so worried about him seeing I will remind you what site you are reading this on :P. So after getting my phone out of locker just as my boss said “I am in

either way, its work place harrassment and threatening behavior... your boss better be careful that can get him fired. If he is using work time to play on his phone and engage in illegal behavior (not sure in the UK but hacking is generally considered against the law) he is most likely in violation of company policy... next time he 'makes a joke' like that.. i'd remind him that you do not appreciate those kind of jokes, and say 'jokingly' yourself "and i'm sure corporate wouldn't be to happy to know their employees are using work time to invade other employee's privacy."

Yeah I am sure you are all right that he would be on shaky legal ground. But do only way to know that he did get anything off my phone would be task to see the photos which could lead to embarrassment. And once I know for sure he had them if I wanted to take it further I would most likely have to talk to someone in HR about it and they would want to see the photos. So I will really have to let the moral issues slid if I don't wish to 'expose' myself to more intrusion.

And it is my own phone that is never used for anything work related.

And yes my boss is a jerk in oh so many ways.

I don't turn the BT on unless I'm in my car which has BT connectivity. Security is one reason I turn it off. It also extends the battery life. I know there are apps and stuff that allow file sharing and stuff through BT. I'm not sure if both parties need to "accept" the file transfer though.

you can still file a complaint with HR for threatening and harassing behavior.

Unfortunately many people do not go to HR because they feel their is 'no proof' and while no there is actual proof. If enough people go to HR providing specifics (dates, times, what was said etc..) they can begin to build a history or pattern of inappropriate behavior. I would suggest talking with HR and letting them know how your boss behaved and that your personal phone, which you keep locked in your locker has personal text messages and other private information on it. You do not have to tell HR what the personal information is... just that your boss threatened to gain access illlegally to your private information while you and your boss were on the clock.

I just wanted to add that even if he was trying to hack into your phone via bluetooth, you have to not only accept him to access your files on your end, but you have to be the one to send him the photos. There honestly is no way of him just simply hacking someone's phone via bluetooth and steeling photos. On top of that, some phones require a pre set password as well. I would definitely say that anyone should keep there bluetooth turned off simply for the fact that it will drain your battery like crazy. I mean unless you use it constantly, I say leave it off but not because someone could steal your photos. :) in that case, I am absolutely screwed because I have a few photos on my phone that I would not want anyone to see. :P lets just say the best way to see if your diapers fit nice from behind is to set your camera on auto shoot! :whistling: Lots of pictures of mah soggy puppy tail! :P But anyways... not only do I sell contract phones but I develop photos for people and I have to access photos via bluetooth from customers phones all the time! On a side not...it is funny how many people just willingly give me there phone to transfer photos with out checking what is on them first. :P Sadly I have never come crossed any secret diapered photos... :P

Try not keeping stuff dealing with diapers (or anything else you would want found out) on your phone. That way, even if it was hacked, they wouldn't find anything. If someone were to hack my phone, they'd only find some midi files and pictures of my dogs.

If someone where to "hack my phone via bluetooth"

(still say not possible with out you granting permission)

They would find lots and lots and lots of pictures of myself in several diaper positions! lol

Actually I use the camera on my phone to check out diapers I try out and also to make sure my diapers are fitting nicely or just to observe myself from behind

(to see how poofy mah bottom is lol) because I don't have a camera and the camera on my phone is more convenient anyways. Not to worried though about getting my phone hacked. improbable to say at least but if it was I would be seriously screwed! lol I think I have a photo in particular of me wearing something that could probably embarrass me quit a bit... :P

this is why i don't keep things that i don't want getting around on my phone... its not just about what if someone hacks my phone, but what if i dropped my phone and some random person started to go through it?

I will say one thing, that if I dropped my phone or even someone where to steal it, I am pretty sure that who ever went through it might never take someone else phone or snoop again after seeing someone in a wet diaper. lol :lol: