LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discrete Changes

Out "in public", carrying a bag around with you is not a hard thing to explain, even into a restroom. But what if you are at work, or with friends or parents? You excuse yourself to go to the restroom, then you pick up your bag. People might wonder why - what excuse do you offer? Or has nobody ever asked you this?

i do think as a female 1 big purses are fashionable and 2 people generally dont ask females why they are bringing their purse with them to the bathroom so id think for that gender there would be less questions .... not sure for men

Much like Sarah, as a female I have never been questioned when carrying my purse into the restroom.

My fiancee prefers not to change in public unless it is absolutely necessary. He typically wears really thick diapers if we are going to be out and about for an extended period of time, which means he can go 6-8 hours without needing a change. However, should the situation arise when a change is required he carries his supplies and spares in an old brown leather bookbag. He has never once been questioned by anyone as to why he is carrying it into the restroom.

I believe in this modern day and age people are generally more sensitive to personal issues and therefore won't raise a potentially embarrassing question.

Much like Sarah, as a female I have never been questioned when carrying my purse into the restroom.

My fiancee prefers not to change in public unless it is absolutely necessary. He typically wears really thick diapers if we are going to be out and about for an extended period of time, which means he can go 6-8 hours without needing a change. However, should the situation arise when a change is required he carries his supplies and spares in an old brown leather bookbag. He has never once been questioned by anyone as to why he is carrying it into the restroom.

I believe in this modern day and age people are generally more sensitive to personal issues and therefore won't raise a potentially embarrassing question.

I'm not actually a girl, I just play one online, so the big purse option is out (I think showing up as a woman would keep them from noticing any suspicious changes, but...)

Really out and about ("in public") I can't see anyone caring, it's more in the more intimate situations with friends and family I'd be worried about. At my old work, nobody ever asked when I carried a bag. It's just one of those things that I'd like to be able to explain if my parents/friends/coworkers ask.

Guest waslost1234abc

i carry one diaper bag which holds my stuff and my daughter's who is 2 years old. it goes where ever we go so that way if either of us needs a change while out whether wet or messy we are covered. i have never been asked about the bag but its also a grey shoulder bag so non descript. i have been discovered, more times changing my self in public restrooms by both adults or kids as well as when i have been messy, by people than i have been because of a non descript diaper bag...

most people dont pay attention to small things...it takes being smacked in the face by it so to speak...

Guest wxbuon4

I'm glad to see this post.. I also worry about this too! You are right, as a guy carrying a bag into the restroom can be suspicious. Away from work in public I put my stuff in an empty laptop bag and take it into the stall. People assume it's a laptop and I'm afraid it will get stolen. But at work we have small single bathrooms and that looks suspicious--so my solution is to not wear at work. I know, sucks. Maybe you could tuck a clean diap into your waistband under your shirt and smuggle it in but I am stumped as to how to get rid of the wet one. Maybe you can use the laptop bag idea but start by getting a nice laptop and showing it off to everyone at work. Then start carrying around the bag EVERYWHERE --lunch, meetings, while going to get coffee etc... and of corse the bathroom! If you keep it up consistently no one will suspect anything other than "that dude is really afraid someone will touch his laptop!" :)

I do m\y best to avoid public changes :blush: and since most of my public life is as a guy :( here's my method: Go in, with a plastic bag containing a paper bag containing a diaper. People carry stuff in plastic bags all the time. Change, wet diaper goes into plastic bag twisted and tied shut, which goes into paper bag. Enough time will lapse so that whoever saw me come in won't see me leave. Either dump the paper bag there or in the next public trash receptacle- all done ;) If I am among friends I just watch and wait for the right time when nobody's watching me and ditto- job done. If you are obviously trying to hide something, everyone's attention is drawn to you so just act naturally and calm. The few time's Ive had to do it worked as planned and I expect that will continue for quite awhile B)

Bettypooh

My public restroom changes are really fast. I get super embarrassed so i do it as fast as I can. After running in I shut the door, then pick a stall and slam the door shut and lock it (and I have a preference for single stalled bathrooms with locks on the main door). Whether I am wet or messy I still take off the diaper really fast and (after cleanup) I put on the fresh one and toss the diaper in the bin and run out as fast as I can. THe less time spent in the bathroom, the less the suspicion I am changing a used diaper. One time I actually tossed the used diaper in the trash bin as I was running out the door and didn't stay to see if it made it or landed on the floor. I get super nervous in public whenever changing. My hands tremble with nervousness.

I carry a men's "euro bag" around with me all the time. I get comments just on me carrying the bag once in awhile, but never questioned about it. It might be different in an office situation, but at school I never had people question why I was bringing a bag to the restroom, even though I leave my laptop in our club room when I do it. I was nervous for awhile that someone would comment, but been doing that two semesters now and no comments or questions. I also carry my phone/wallet/keys in there and keep wipes, lotion, and a single change in it. So ya, check out your situation, but most the time unless its your parents or something that they might be more inquisitive then no one is going to comment or question.

The plastic/paper bag idea sounds interesting though, specially if you only will need to change once. Certainly could be a good way in an office, as long as you have a desk with drawers. Bring one with your change and one with your lunch and/or snack. Just being a snack allows you to go out to lunch or such with coworkers. And I think it would be very unlikely for even anyone to think about you bringing a paper bag with you to the restroom, if they even notice it at all as they are thinking about work and carrying around a paper bag isn't exactly something that most would think as odd.

I have had a problem with this at work. Once there was gossip I heard about me bringing a bag with me into the restroom. People were confused and for some reason insanely nosy about it. My good friend who works there knows I wear and we had a good laugh about it. I told her to tell everyone there was something like an etch and sketch in there or something equally as ridiculous just to mess with everyone. Frankly, I don't give a dam. Haters ganna hate.

I have been changing my diapers in public ladies rooms since 1981 without any embarrassing incidents.

Except when I am attending an AB/DL social event I use either a large leather purse or a briefcase as my diaper bag.

This situation has arisen only a few time, always at the airport with friends offering to look after my stuff for me while I went to the restroom. I carry my spare diapers in my briefcase, and I've just said that I needed something in the bag. At that poin,t no one has ever questioned me further. If they did, I suppose that I'd have to fess up to my incontinence. My guess is that a number of my friends already know about my incontinence but are too polite to discuss it.

I would say, for males, and even females, if you work in an office setting, they may be a place in the restroom to store your supplies, i know at my work, there are lockers in a few restrooms, because my office is near some running trails, so people will take a run right after work, and then leave their running shoes and such in the locker for the next day.

However, in any work situation where you would have to change, i would suggest disclosing the condition to HR, so in case anyone made a complaint that you either took to many bathroom breaks or spent to long in the bathroom (some employees DO nap in there, i've actually seen it). That way HR is away of the situation. Also this protects you if a co worker ever DOES decide to make comments or harass you, HR is away of your condition and can take immediate action when you tell them about the employee.

You never have to disclose medical information to your employer if you don't want to, except in certain instances such as safety etc.... however, it can help to protect you and your employer and co workers from any misunderstandings...

I'd say take the bag with you, it doesn't have to be a very large bag, just a small bag with wipes and the diaper you are changing into. If possible schedule your change at lunch time, carry your lunch bag and the other smaller bag with you, people just assume you are going to lunch.

But if anyone asks, just say "Ohhhh i'm bringina book with me... its gonna be a long trip"

and let them ponder that!

• Like 1

Out "in public", carrying a bag around with you is not a hard thing to explain, even into a restroom. But what if you are at work, or with friends or parents? You excuse yourself to go to the restroom, then you pick up your bag. People might wonder why - what excuse do you offer? Or has nobody ever asked you this?

I reply "noneya" which means ... none ya damn business.

I was thinking about this the other day.

I was at the Neurologist office, but had the medicines that were described, diaper, wet wipes, bottle of water or 2 and a few things.

The doctor knows I have a real need to wear and why.

But still feel silly as a man with a bag. Kinda a smaller over night bag. But would like something better but just see lady's purse in stores

There are times that i do wear to work and i take a lap top bag it my extras in it. I just go to the restroom and change. Now there has been times when other workers thought i was leaving and ask in a non serous way if i was leaving i usually said no that I have to take care of something and would be back shortly. Then I would do what I had to do and get back to work.

I have a soft side case (sort of man purse) that I keep my macbook air in and it's more than enough for a diaper and some wipes as well. I've also just stuffed a diaper in my coat pocket and that works well (in the right season).

Unless I'm some place where I know people, I don't care. I'll carry what I want be it the diaper and wipes in my hand or in a baby diaper bag.

I dont really care if they see me with a bag or not. Been in the same area for over six years and have never

had anyone ask me. I have a nice backback that I use as a diaper bag. Im sure someone has noticed, but I dont

think people really care about stuff outside of there own little world. Back when I first became incon, I was

always worried about it. What would people think? did they hear anything? Did they smell anything? Would I be

discovered? Never happened. Slowly over time I realized nobody really cares. It was nobody be me that was uptight

about it.