LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Munch/Playdate In Grand Rapids 4-30-2011

tcc

Munch and Play Date, again, in Grand Rapids, on April 30, 2011.

The last time, March 26, was very comfortable and the food was great! Anybody that could have gone and missed it, or said they were going, and didn't show up, really DID miss out. No reason NOT to meet other like-minded people face to face.

More info as the date gets closer. Give it some thought. Make plans now.

The notice is at FetLife, under events, or Michigan Diaper Lovers. You will need to login or register, and there is no cost to register or for the event...

http://fetlife.com/events/46991

:( wow! this is completely off topic but I lived in grand rapids, Michigan till I was ten years old! Well, actually I lived in Kentwood, and Kalamazoo at some point put I miss it there so much. I miss Get-em-m-go and hot-n-now! I am going to visit Michigan again some day. ^_^ Lots of memories there, good and bad... sorry, just came crossed this post and had a flash back, I felt the need to share! lol ^_^

Oh and since I posted randomly on here, I might as well help and say, all should go. Get together and share a good time! :thumbsup: obviously I can't go cause I am in Ohio lol but just figured since I kinda ...posted ...randomly...yeah! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Munch and Play Date, again, in Grand Rapids, on April 30, 2011.

The last time, March 26, was very comfortable and the food was great! Anybody that could have gone and missed it, or said they were going, and didn't show up, really DID miss out. No reason NOT to meet other like-minded people face to face.

More info as the date gets closer. Give it some thought. Make plans now.

I have been invited to a conference in GR on that date. What time would this gathering be?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS