LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Help Cheaters

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm trying to find out the name of the episode, or even a link for the episode where the guy's in a diaper. I went to the Cheaters website, but I remember from seeing the clip, where the guy says he's going to contact his investigater. So I didn't want to contact that thier website. Any help is appreciated. Oh yeah someone posted a link to the episode, but it no longer works.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm trying to find out the name of the episode, or even a link for the episode where the guy's in a diaper. I went to the Cheaters website, but I remember from seeing the clip, where the guy says he's going to contact his investigater. So I didn't want to contact that thier website. Any help is appreciated. Oh yeah someone posted a link to the episode, but it no longer works.

155 views, not one person can help me out

I have never watched Cheaters. After analog tv died, I may look at 1 show a week, Sherlock Holmes Mysteries. I also lost cbs network, cannot get via rabbit ears.

wribbit

Guest diaperboykcmo

I have never watched Cheaters. After analog tv died, I may look at 1 show a week, Sherlock Holmes Mysteries. I also lost cbs network, cannot get via rabbit ears.

wribbit

Thanks lol

I couldn't help because I tried to search it out about 2 weeks ago and hit a dead end as well. I was hoping your request would yield results but I fear that this one is a tough one at present. :whistling:

nope, all I know is that the first post I've found about it was in Feb 2008, so obviously the show would of aired prior to that.

check out imdb.com to see if you can find anything out there. They list TV Shows on there.

Guest diaperboykcmo

nope, all I know is that the first post I've found about it was in Feb 2008, so obviously the show would of aired prior to that.

check out imdb.com to see if you can find anything out there. They list TV Shows on there.

Cool. Thanks

• 1 year later...

ok so I was watching TV and this episode pop-up It was starting to get harder and harder to hide my excitement (no pun intended) so I left the lunch room before catching the episode reference... However... I did some reserch on my own, and I found out that the episode aired on 2010 or 2011, AND its the season 11 episode 12 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: , but here's the bad news-> I can't seem to get the episode anywhere :doh:

So help is welcomed :cookiemonster:

Yeah, wow, it's weird to even hear people talking about the bizzarre late night filler TV that was "Cheaters". It was such a creepy little program. I was always hoping that host would get the crap kicked out of him eventually for some of the stuff he pulled but yeah I do also remember the diaper episode and the woman who was the victim, wasn't sure if that episode was staged or not, it just seemed that way but who knows?

That is going to be a tough find. I vaguely remember that show. If the man was cheated on, and he became violent, staffmembers would try to stop him, and the host would chastise him; but when the woman was cheated on, and she became violent, they'd just kinda let her beat on him a bit.....that double standard always bugged the crap out of me. Even if no one was cheating, the relationship is pretty much killed by the very public accusation. Volunteering to be on that show was pretty much a guarantee that the producers would turn a profit at the expense of two people's personal lives.

Now that I look into it further, it turns out the show is still being made.....though there was an incident a while back, where one of the people confronted actually stabbed the host, and they had to have a temporary replacement while he recovered. Jesus.... :screwy:

Edit: Looking at the wiki entry for this show, much of it (including thestabbing) may have been staged.

The scene with the diapers was faked apparently. The producer openly stated that not all scenes were real that they put a mixture of real cheaters being caught and situarions that were made up. The cheater in diapers was fortunately not real. Besides they would have had to get the guy in diapers to sign a release, doubtful that would have happened.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, guess what? I found the clip! Sort of :whistling:

It is the genuine article, but the person who uploaded it, decided to film his horizontal tv with a shaky vertically held camera phone, then upload it to a horizontal video frame to be played on our horizontal displays.

<------there ya go.

I know i'm being harsh, and I am truly sorry if I'm insulting any of our members (if it was uploaded by one of us), but it is beyond common sense that you hold any capture device horizontally if you intend to show it on a horizontal display. If this is a tough concept for anyone, this helpfull PSA could save your life: