LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers & Mnmlsm.

I wonder how many of you out there consider yourselves to be minimalists or at least admire or strive to live the lifestyle.

Being an AB kind of flies in the face of minimalism though don't you think? Unless you're incontinent diapers are arguably unnecessary and the various other baby accoutrements are too.

I've always found posessions to be generally limited in their ability to bring happiness but then some of them certainly facilitate happiness such as a good pair of hiking shoes or a bike on which to get around cheap. Where does one draw the line though? Can one be something of a mnmlst and still be an AB? Is the pleasure of waking up in a wet diaper snugly wrapped in a sleeper something one should embrace or try to get over?

What say you Drifter?

• Like 1

I know minimalists, and not a single one has no extraneous stuff :huh: Everyone goes at least a bit beyond the minimum :whistling: As a concept I can't fault it, but at extremes it's not for me :angel_not: I like having some extra stuff to make life more enjoyable :D

Bettypooh

I guess my question is why try to be a minimalist? :huh: I mean seriously, what could anyone really get out of avoiding extremes? I mean there is only two reasons for anyone to avoid extremes and attempt to become a minimalist and that is if you have no money, and if it is bad for you or others around you right? I mean why avoid something that you love? :wub: Also, how can you label what is extreme and not extreme? I mean what could be extreme to me could not be extreme to another. I say in the end, do what makes you happy and what makes life easier. :blush: I mean how else can you go potty? You can't just pull your pants down and go where ever right? :blink: I mean I have heard of this so called toilet but how do you use it? are they everywhere? I mean if I am stuck in a meeting or am talking to a friend, it would be rude to interrupt them to go to the so called "toilet" right? :unsure:

I have decided that as long as I have the money, I am going to go 24/7. For me, I am going through a lot that I did not prepare to handle and honestly, sometimes feel like I can not handle. :unsure: (I feel like sometimes I have a hard time dealing with things and situations that maybe the average person does not find hard...I don't know) I have quit smoking during a time of transition, I have come out to my parents (who believe that being gay is condemnable to hell), I am embracing things about myself that others might find weird (like being a furry and mah feelings with diapers), I am transferring to a new company that I am unfamiliar with, and trying to be closer to new and old friends. (I could go on but I won't)

So for me, imbrasing mah ab side; babyfur side, dl side (or whatever I am) is a way for me to relax and brush all the things in the world I have a hard time with. :blush: It almost helps balance things out for me in a way and I find myself less anxious and more relaxed and that alone is a good enough reason for me. :closedeyes: Not to mention that it makes me happy to do something I enjoy and helps me in so many areas because I love diapers so much! :wub: I guess everyone is different though, I mean not everyone has a psychological attachment to there ab side or diaper...ness! :blush: Some just might have enjoyment out of them and that is it. :)

Is the pleasure of waking up in a wet diaper snugly wrapped in a sleeper something one should embrace or try to get over?

I say embrace it! :wub: If that is something you enjoy, then why give it up? I mean unless you know longer enjoy it, why avoid it? I mean I could see how someone might not do it as much so that when they do they really enjoy it but honestly, I am somewhat obsessive. Kind of how I have just written a story to a question that could have been answered with a simple post but that is not me! hehe :blush: Another reason to embrace who you are because there is no one or nothing that should ever stop you from being who you are! Me I am a cute lil husky pup who is not potty trained and loves type long posts...might be the social cutie in me trying to get out! :blush:

Minimalism has it's good points and IMHO is certainly better that excessivism B) The most extreme would be having nothing that you don't need immediately, andf that's impractical :blush: I aim for a balance of need, want, and what may be needed short and long term ;) That doesn't leave you doing without, and makes room for having pleasure through objects you like without restricting you for having to care for the things you don't need. I have a hobby that goes to extremes with me, and I'm formulating a plan to rid myself of the excess I have accumulated. I think this is something like "Spring Cleaning", an annual assessment of what you have and whether it's worth keeping :angel_not: Too much stuff limits you and takes up resources that you could apply better elsewhere :rolleyes: Where that line is drawn is up to you.

Just remember, this life isn't all about physical possesions; it's about possessing and sharing as much peace and happiness as you can throughout it all, and ending it happily knowing that you followed that path well :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I have gotten by on little before; my nerves got shot-out trying to fix it all.:screwy: I found spending on myself (some might say ALOT) helped me calm down. Spending=diapers + ab stuff.(then regressing awhile). Being calmed down I can deal with all the Sh__ life throws at me. So to me you can be excessive in both directions= to little and to much. I vote for balance in my life.:rolleyes::smiley-baby-boy::D