LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don'T Know What A Dry Diaper Feels Like?

It seems like EVERY time I put a diaper on I immediately wet myself. I don't know what dry diapers feel like. Sometimes I will go to the bathroom BEFORE I put my diaper on and I STILL end up wetting a little right away. How do I fix it? I want to be able to experience a dry diaper for once!

Guest dragonmaster4066

thats a good question, i seem to have the same problem. lol ;) but personally i don't find it a problem just part of my life. let me know if you ever figure it out though, i would like to be dry for a bit myself as i haven't been dry for more than an hour in 12 years.

I kinda get what you're saying. There's something that goes along with becoming comfortable with being an AB or DL - the acceptance that it's OK to wet a diaper and the suppression of the "thou shalt only pee in the potty" mantra that's drummed into everybody's mind as they grow up. The more comfortable you become, the less the mind checks that it's OK to pee when you're diapered to the point where you go with relatively little conscious thought because the mind knows it's alright.

But assuming you have daytime control when you're not diapered, if you really can't keep a diaper dry even when you're trying to, you might want to ease off a bit :lol:

(edited for typo)

Um, I look at it this way. I wear because I enjoy, but when I wear, I use. That's what they're for.

The easy answer? If you aren't 24/7, and you wear regular underwear, and don't wet your regular underwear, don't wear diapers for a while. You may not have dry diapers, but your bottom will stay dry in dry regular underwear! LOL

im the same exact way, as soon as i diaper up, i let out a minimum of half pee no matter what. but i would much rather be in a soaking diaper instead of a dry diaper, just preference i guess.

• Like 1

It sometimes happens to me because my bladder often doesn't empty completely, which makes me pee more often :angel_not: And sometimes it seems to go 'into overdrive' where I can empty my bladder (really emptying it), then within 5 minutes it's that full again :huh: It can do this for half a day or so :( Funny thing is, it doesn't seem to dehydrate me when it happens- go figure! :screwy: I'd say to try wearing only diapers for awhile, then you might get used to emptying your bladder more completely, so after a while you might get the results you want ;)

Bettypooh

I'm the same and like I've posted before on these forums.. When I put on a diaper it is actually borderline hard for me to hold in urine whereas when they're off I have perfectly normal control. I believe it is the whole "diaper trained" thing where you don't do mental checks, your body just knows it's ok when you're wearing that particular garment.

When I put on a diaper it' like my body no longer has any control of itself. I usually last a few minutes before I'm totally soaked. he funny thing is that if I changed myself after every flooding, I'd still flood as if there's a neverending stream of pee waiting to come out. I guess I like being next to my peepee. Since I think you can't talk about pee without mentioning the other dirty deed, I will say that sometimes it seems like after I put on a diaper I lose bowel control and will just mess after like ten minutes of changing. I don't like being messy as much as wet but sometimes I can't hold it in and just let go. There have been a time or two where I thought I was diapered and in reality pooed my pants while on the couch.

• Like 1

A dry diaper kind of feels boring to me, as it doesn't sexually excite me unless it's wet. Although can be really comfortable to wear when dry, as underwear has seams and chafes, especially as I got painful varicose veins on the scrotum area.

my weeny loves marinating in its own juices all the live-long day & nite, and usually lets go as soon as i tape up as described... lordy i wish i'd been made incontinent years ago... look at all the hand-lotions that list 'urea' as an ingredient... and my thang is in a state of half-hardedness most all the time... win win win

• 3 months later...

im the same exact way, as soon as i diaper up, i let out a minimum of half pee no matter what. but i would much rather be in a soaking diaper instead of a dry diaper, just preference i guess.

I agree wholeheartedly. as soon as i put on a clean dry diaper, i give it three to four good squirts to break it in properly. if i'm lucky, i will also poop it a bit too. wearing a soaked, messy diaper makes me feel very comfortable.

my weeny loves marinating in its own juices all the live-long day & nite, and usually lets go as soon as i tape up as described... lordy i wish i'd been made incontinent years ago... look at all the hand-lotions that list 'urea' as an ingredient... and my thang is in a state of half-hardedness most all the time... win win win

I'm with ya. Sometimes when I go to put my diaper on, I can't even hold it long enough to tape it, I pee as soon as it's pulled between my legs, I like to wear it dry for a few min first if I can though, otherwise it just feels like "another way to go to the bathroom" If I put it on dry, and hang out, watch TV for a bit then wet it little by little, I find that the diaper soaks it up better (all up front) and it doesn't flood to the crotch and up the back. I like a nice warm wet buldge up front but a nice dry crotch and bum.

I also have the same problem. Even though the dry diapers feel nice, especially when i am double diapered and padded, there seems to be nothing i can do but resign myself to wet it. Due to painting at the house, i am in a different bedroom - this is the fifth night in a row that I have gone to bed with a diaper on. Now I fear that I won't be able to get through the night without one. Might as well enjoy a wet diaper than none at all.

This may not be the most cost-effective solution but: 1) put on diaper 2) pee & wait for it to finish 3) take off diaper and put on another one!

This is honestly what I'd suggest. Sure, you'll use an extra diaper, but you'll be able to enjoy a dry one afterwards. Cost-effective? Not in the slightest. Effective for having a dry diaper? Absolutely.

Another option would be to simply void your bladder into the toilet and then put your diaper on. Try standing in the bathroom without actually taping on/pulling on your diaper, and then using the toilet when you feel the urge to go. This will save you that diaper that you'd use in the method "moi" mentioned above.

• 3 months later...

Started having this problem. My solution was to tape the bottom tapes only, which holds the diaper in place just enough to give me the urge to go, but I can fold the front down and keep the diaper dry.