LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Redemption A Bedwetting Story Where To Find

The creator, director and producer of REDEMPTION Michael Bryson is my client.

He originally posted the work-in-progress preview of his proposed full-length feature film REDEMPTION on what was promised to be a secure site on which film makers could exchange ideas and receive feedback.

Somehow a person or persons unknown posted it to an unauthorized site where the general public could view it.

In early February 2008 it was posted without authorization on several AB/DL websites. My husband and I saw it on an AB/DL site. Michael already knew us because my husband had been one of his mentors, but Michael did not know about our connection to the AB/DL community. I immediately phone Michael Bryson to inform him about the spread of his preview.

Of course during his research he had read about AB. He wrote the scenes with "Older Amber" showing her using AB when under stress.

Since it was not practical to instantly have his preview removed for the internet, Michael Bryson decided to join YEOH and post an authorized copy of REDEMPTION there so questions from viewers could be answered. I was retained to answer those questions and well as handle legal aspects of arranging financing for production of the feature.

By December 2008 it was obvious no financing on acceptable terms could be arranged. That was when Michael Bryson withdrew his preview from YEOH. Days later he began sending notice of copyright infringement to every operator of websites hosting his content without permission. This policy continues currently.

As always, Daily Diapers has fully cooperated with every copyright owner who has asked their material be removed from DD.

At no time did Michael Bryson or his agents and representatives single out individual viewers based on their actions while watching REDEMPTION.

Sincerely, Angela M. Bauer, Esq

Yeah, I believe this movie has been removed from most places online b/c creepers were using it for fap material.

• Like 1

I saw it a few years ago and IMO it was an interesting documentary. But I believe a lot of the scenes of the younger girl being punished with diapers were totally spot on with what pedos are looking for.

I can totally see why no major production houses would be willing to finance this movie.

Okay, if anyone is upset with the preview of REDEMPTION they do not watch it.

As for it continuing on You Tube, appropriate legal action has been taken.

All these issues about this material was extensively discussed on DD during 2008 and continuing well into 2009.

Actually a deal with a major studio's art film distribution department was completed in March 2008. Unfortunately at that time the WGA screenwriters were on strike, so a re-write of the shooting script could not be finished in time to fit a window of production opportunity in April and May 2008. By the time screenwriters were allowed to finish the script there was no longer enough time to shoot and meet that deadline. Then the entire feature film financing industry lost major sources of investment funding as the world economy tanked.

To be fair this can hardly be blamed on Michael Bryson, his cast and this preview.

By the way, what is not in the preview is a sympathetic mental health RN who helps Young Amber. The Oscar-winning actress/producer wife of a 2 time Oscar winning actor/director/producer signed to play that character. The actor son of the same actor signed to play the psychiatrist who treated Amber's PTSD.

FWIW I thought it was an excellent preview - and did a great job of showing how trauma's of the past can affect you years later. As a victim of abuse it touched me.

As for it being fap material to some viewers... what isn't? There's no film made that isn't a turn on to someone, we can't let that stop the creation of art.

I agree its not appropriate to be shown on fetish sites and there's a good reason for that: its not a fetish film. It was made to draw questions and emotions from the viewer, not serve a fetish.

I'm sorry the film will likely never be made as it would have been a valuable addition to the Movie Therapy movement; as well as most likely being a good film!

• Thanks 2

I agree its not appropriate to be shown on fetish sites and there's a good reason for that: its not a fetish film. It was made to draw questions and emotions from the viewer, not serve a fetish.

This.

It probably serves a cathartic purpose for some people. For everybody else, it's simply "a film" (with no connotations) and it should be judged on it's merits and nothing more but as soon as it's posted on an ABDL site, it gains a connotation (because a subset of ABDLs fantasize about being in the situation depicted) and that changes the context of how the film is presented and in doing so, it crosses the line from being "a film" to being "creepy".

IMO, basically, we (as a community) don't need to be associating with what was presumably meant to be a serious film about somebody coming to terms with childhood abuse just because we (as consensual adults) might enjoy simulating the situtation the child was put in.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange. I believe I found the VEOH copy of the treatment from a link on Bryson's own site. If he intended it to be private, he screwed it up royally himself. There was certainly plenty of commentary from him on the site.

Hopefully if he gets involved in the full length version of this or anything else, he gets professional help on the cinematography, far too much "vaseline" on the flashback sequence.

It's a shame Ayla Jusdon hasn't been in more movies, and at 16 now, she's growing into quite an attractive woman.

She was certainly a much better actress than the "mom" character.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought that parts 1 and 2 were very good i haven't seen the rest but I would like to see it in it's interty some time.

after seeing how the young Amber's mother was treating her i was rooting for the young Amber to shoot her mother.

How did you get the full version?

If you've seen the two parts that were on YouTube you've seen it all. I don't think it was more than about 30 minutes all together.

As Angela points out, there are no 'legitimate' copies out there and I don't suggest that this forum be used to pass around illegal copies.

It's a shame Ayla Jusdon hasn't been in more movies, and at 16 now, she's growing into quite an attractive woman.

She was certainly a much better actress than the "mom" character.

The young actress spells her name Ayla Judson.

• 2 years later...

The timing for the "Redemption" movie project was just bad. Michael Bryson wrote the draft script in late 2006. In April 2007 he decided to hire a few actors, hold a week of workshops and video tape key scenes he was having trouble finishing.

I remember the video years back and I thought it was a sad video. I can't believe people would make it into a fetish for them and make it all sexual when it wasn't meant to be.

Michael Bryson is a very talented film maker, which makes it so sad he has not yet made a feature film. In fact most of the talent involved in the screentest which became the preview of "Redemption" are outstanding talents.All of them still in contact with me are happy in their lives without the pressure of trying to be successful in show business.

• 7 years later...

More than twenty years on, I just re-watched the movie and found it nice despite the flaws. Wish there was an interview with the actors and actresses. Ayla is quite visible on socia media.