LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hate That I'M Even Posting Anything With Her On It... But Looks Like Snookies In A Diaper (Not Really But Its Strangely Similar)

From looking at that picture, it seems to me that it is photoshopped. There is no way, I think, that the girl could be sitting that way on somthing that is portrayed as so shiny and slippy. That means that she was sitting on something else for the photograph, an dI think it was a bench. That would explain the bulk at her butt, if the bench pushed her butt out. The threads etc being so white, seem to be added in.

seriously JERSEY SHORE was a tv abortion. Wtf seriously I dont give a rats ass about jersey and that fake lifestyle. what next? show about new yorkers? then one about rednecks (pick any state in the midwest or south)

hey ! what about a reality show about canadians ? ,Naa forget it all we do is bitch and never do anything about it .The show would be cancelled after 1 episode !lol (ps i am a proud canadian but our government is a dictatorship any more !so sad !)