LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under My Wedding Dress

Hi all.

I'm getting married!!!

In Vegas next month. Just a private ceremony, nothing fancy, but I am super excited!!!

The whole "bridal diapers" thing that went around the web and media last year cracked me up, and I'm accident prone in high stress situations, so I've decided to wear a Bambino under my dress for the big day, and I want a special diaper cover of some sort to go over it.

My dress is not the typical white bridal gown, I'm not that kind of girl. It is rather simple, lilac in color with a black band cinching the waist. I don't have any pics right now (sorry) as it is currently being sewn and altered.

I've poked around on a few different websites. The rhumba panties from Fetware are OK, but they only come with pink lace (I'm not a pink kind of girl) and are really expensive, at $60+ for my size. I looked at some of the new Japanese style covers from NiceDiaper, but they don't have anything that will fit me with a diaper on. The plain purple plastic panties (that's a mouthful) from Fetware would go nicely with the dress and are in my budget, but they're... well... plain.

So I'm tossing this out to the community here in hopes someone will be able to point me in the right direction. What do y'all think I should wear?

• Like 1

Hi all.

I'm getting married!!!

In Vegas next month. Just a private ceremony, nothing fancy, but I am super excited!!!

The whole "bridal diapers" thing that went around the web and media last year cracked me up, and I'm accident prone in high stress situations, so I've decided to wear a Bambino under my dress for the big day, and I want a special diaper cover of some sort to go over it.

My dress is not the typical white bridal gown, I'm not that kind of girl. It is rather simple, lilac in color with a black band cinching the waist. I don't have any pics right now (sorry) as it is currently being sewn and altered.

I've poked around on a few different websites. The rhumba panties from Fetware are OK, but they only come with pink lace (I'm not a pink kind of girl) and are really expensive, at $60+ for my size. I looked at some of the new Japanese style covers from NiceDiaper, but they don't have anything that will fit me with a diaper on. The plain purple plastic panties (that's a mouthful) from Fetware would go nicely with the dress and are in my budget, but they're... well... plain.

So I'm tossing this out to the community here in hopes someone will be able to point me in the right direction. What do y'all think I should wear?

That is awesome, congratulations :) Daddy and I got married at the Excalibur in Vegas, I wasn't diapered, but I was wearing my collar.

What about the rhumba panties from Babykins, they are plastic pants with a fabric outer shell and lace along the bottom and come in white, pink, blue and yellow (ick).

Babykins Rhumba Panties

*huggles*

Michelle

post-3820-0-17558600-1299279174_thumb.jpCongratulations Luvs!

Perhaps these would suit your fancy on your special wedding day.

I've had excellent service and fast shipping from her.

She sells on ebay and also through her website mommysbabypants.

Shipping is free and they are adorable!

mommysbabypants

Wow, I love those, and Daddy does to, we'll definitely be ordering them.

Thanks for the link :)

Guest amandalu

Hi all.

I'm getting married!!!

Got for it i writing a story with bridal diapers in it

http://mandysstories.wordpress.com