LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiding My Diapers

I am rooming at college this year. My roomate goes home alot on weekends which means for the first time in my life i can act out some of my AB fantasies. However i am looking for a safe space to store my diapers so he will not accidently find them while he is here. I am thinking a small safe might do the trick. Does anyone else have any other ideas? I need a space big enoph for 10-15 disposible diapers, Diaper changing things like powder, a few footed sleepers and a few baby itmes like pacifiers. What size safe do you think could hold all these items? Are there any other ideas in where i can store these things?

What size safe do you think could hold all these items? Are there any other idears where i can store these things?

Check the inside sizes of some small safes; then go find some boxes those sizes. You can then load all the stuff in them & you will know which size safe all will fit into. Easy way get a lockable footlocker.

Ditto on the footlocker. I used one in college too.

Doubles as a piece of furnature....stool...table...chair.....night stand.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Under your bed, your room mate would have no reason to go under your bed and if he/ she did then surely the issue would be "what the hell were you doing under my bed". If you're really that worried he/she will stumble upon them put them in a locked suitcase or zip up sports bag under your bed..... ^_^

Also what's a footlocker?..... I keep thinking of the shoe shop :P

An industrial sized safe that weighs 500 pounds with hevy duty combo locks that only you know the password to. Some infrared laser beams. Maybe a shark infested moat. Machine gun turret that responds to activity on the 100 surveillance cameras positioned to cover every angle surrounding the safe. A really buff bodyguard. Sure it will be extremely tempting to find out what is inside, but he won't be able to look!

• Like 1

post-3669-0-43837200-1299412698_thumb.jp

rubber maid bin under your bed.

Good idea! Maybe you can even get one of those Pampers tubs like DailyDi wrote about in one of his own posts a few days ago! As a plus, it even comes pre-loaded with diapers, although they may not fit you too well!

post-3669-0-43837200-1299412698_thumb.jp

Some furniture stores have units that go under your bed for storage. Unit= small box like draws. I think some come with lids & maybe locks too.

If you have a car, the trunk works well as a hiding place...especially if the goods are in a satchel or sports bag...it's your emergency kit. I don't like the safe because noone else will have a safe....and so, they will wonder about it, and part of what you are doing is hiding the fact that you are hiding anything. Otherwise, inquiring minds will wonder, and it becomes worth someone's while to borrow dad's security camera and leave it on to see just what happens in the room over the weekend.

And, if your roomies are rich, they can purchase one at best buy for about the same price as a PC...a couple of hundred bucks....

Of course if you have a nosey roommate, there's a chance that the more effort you go to in order to hide your secret, the more curious your roommate may become?

Never underestimate the efficacy of hiding things in plain sight. An innocuous box under the bed looks boring. A footlocker with a padlock hanging from it screams "interesting stuff inside!"

Of course if you have a nosey roommate, there's a chance that the more effort you go to in order to hide your secret, the more curious your roommate may become?

Never underestimate the efficacy of hiding things in plain sight. An innocuous box under the bed looks boring. A footlocker with a padlock hanging from it screams "interesting stuff inside!"

Thus, the satchel in the trunk of the car....the trunk is locked, but the satchel isn't.

Also, along the same lines, I used to have a cardboard box labeled "Laundry"...guess what kind was in it....

I also like the rubbermaid tubs..especially if real laundry sits on top...

I like the rubbermaid bin idea, or the suitcase.... inside each, a nylon gym bag, zipped up. This way if its accidentally opened, spilled or dropped, 20 diapers don't spill out onto the floor. Old laundry/term papers/boring stuff on top.. no one will look further.

This is probably the best advice anyone has given you yet. The other good idea is storing them in your car (assuming you are in a place that allows you to have one) in a duffel bag. Having lived in a dorm for the first two years of my college experience, I would not recommend keeping a collection like you describe until you can get out of the dorm and living on your own.

There's simply too many people coming around and you have too much to lose in the event you get outed. And don't forget that RA's and RD's have, within certain limits, the ability to enter your room at any time.