LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Had A Play Date With A Daddy

so about a week or so ago I had a play date with a daddy that came down to visit while on a work trip. It was realy exciting and fun! went out to ihop, got to try on a lot of ab cloths, bottle fed, bath and some other things that night :blush:, but anyway it was my first time ever getting diapered by someone else and was a realy great experince. Much to my surprize though is that it wasn't as much of a turn on as I thought it would be, and i dont see myself doing this with another man again. lol to put it simple gay sex isn't my thing, lol but no regrets, live learn and move on = ]

so about a week or so ago I had a play date with a daddy that came down to visit while on a work trip. It was realy exciting and fun! went out to ihop, got to try on a lot of ab cloths, bottle fed, bath and some other things that night :blush:, but anyway it was my first time ever getting diapered by someone else and was a realy great experince. Much to my surprize though is that it wasn't as much of a turn on as I thought it would be, and i dont see myself doing this with another man again. lol to put it simple gay sex isn't my thing, lol but no regrets, live learn and move on = ]

I'm glad you were bold enough to give life a try :thumbsup: I'm far more timid, but if the right opportunity presents itself there are still a few things in my life that need some exploring :rolleyes::blush::D

Bettypooh

I had a similar experience and it did the opposite and turned me on towards men even more still very bi, glad you had the confidence to give it a try. and sounds like you had a good time either way.

I think all life's experiences should be looked back on as good experiences.

• 4 weeks later...

The THOUGHT of this sort of thing gets me all cranked up. Being with another guy is about the most sexually exciting thing I can think of, adding diapers to the mix makes me about climax just thinking about it. :P

Glad you enjoyed it.

I first came out of the closet, so to speak, in 1998 with a daddy in nyc. He was gay. I am straight. We did hit it off in a parent/kid relationship. Daddies can be nurturing in a nonsexual relationship. I am still friends with the daddy and see him for a visit most years.

froggy

Good for you for trying,you learned that its not your thing and thats ok. I too have had playdates with men and really enjoyed them and can't wait for the next one.

• 1 month later...

Hi. Thanks for sharing your experience. I thought it was pretty interesting. I am wondering if what you decided at the end, that gay sex wasn't right for you, meant that you decided you were not gay or that you just decided you didn't like having sex with a guy? I definitely feel like enjoying gay sex is a part of BEING gay but it's not all there is to being gay. What are your thoughts? Also, remember I'm not making the assertion that you didn't do it correctly the first time, do you think you might have gone too fast with it your first time? If you took it a bit slower would your feelings about it be the same?

• 1 month later...

I did the same thing when I lived in maryland. Actually got the baby balls up to meet up with a daddy, he took real good care of me in every way imaginable, deffinatly makes me think im bi. I would do it again if I could find a daddy in pa. I had so much fun. I got to do everything that I fantisized about and then some...... any daddies near pittsburg that want a new baby?

Im bi curious and would love to meet with a Daddy maybe the experience might not be what im expecting but i will never find out unless i give it a go so any daddys reading this who would like to babysit a sissy submissive get in touch :girlbaby:

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I always thought I was straight and then started having some curiosity as to what it would be like with a guy. Then I met a Daddy on here and after talking for a while we met up and I spent a weekend with him, it was fun and the first time I was able to be a baby with someone else, we didn't do very much at all sexually but it did make me realise I could be like that with a guy.

Then after a few years where nothng much happened I found someone else on here and now I KNOW I can be with a guy :)

:wub: love you infer! :wub:

Anyway, I suggest anyone who has a bit of curiosity about their sexuality should try experimenting, it doesn't hurt anyone (as long as you are safe) and you never know where it can take your life

• 2 weeks later...

In the last year or so I've had the same curiosity. What would it be like to be diapered and pampered by a daddy with the possibility of sex with another guy. I've IM'd with a couple of ab/dl guys and became very aroused as we both talked about how we would care for each other. I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place to post this.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...