LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Legalities Of Hiring A Caregiver For The Non-Disabled?

Guest diaperguy68

I'm sorry if my word are harsh but as somebody who is disabled and confined to a wheelchair. I find NOTHING funny about "getting off" when fantasizing about being disabled.

I'm sorry if my word are harsh but as somebody who is disabled and confined to a wheelchair. I find NOTHING funny about "getting off" when fantasizing about being disabled.

Why not? I'm disabled as well and I find it hilarious. Not the subject matter itself, but c'mon...consider the source. Diaperguy68 has made loads of epicfail gold posts (and topics!), so this is just another addition to his HNG-master reputation!

~ moogle

LOL Mike,that's funney but true, I WISH my aides looked like that first pic I have 3 aides 2 are in their 50's and 60's respectfully and 1 is my age and pretty decent looking. Oh and the 63 year old is a guy. However I don't spend my time fantasizing about hot nurses.

Moogie I guess your right. Lets see if he still gets a Massive Eraction after being left in his poop for 6 hours. I don't find the subject funny though

There's nothing illegal about it as long as you pay, at least, if you don't live in Oklahoma that's the case.

And you can private hire anybody you want for whatever duty you wish to assign them as long as they agree to do the job. You don't have to imagine how they look, there are directories with pictures, background checks, and business references all over the internet.

I'm a wheelchair 'pretender' for the record, and it arouses the hell out of me to pretend to be disabled. It's also no more something I chose than any of you made the decision to start being aroused by diapers one day. Granted, how I act on it beyond that is my choice, so feel free to criticize that all you want.

I feel the negative rep already. :fish_h4h:

• Like 1

It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'm still reading the boards. I'm still single but I've made email connections with different Dommes in my area. Problem is, they charge an arm and a leg, and I dont want a one-time experience. The cheapest Domme I found charges $700 for a overnight session, with little/no interaction from her. She would leave me tied to a bed in diapers for the night (works out to $58.33 per hour).

That got me thinking, why not hire a caregiver. Most charge $20-$30 per hour. I have no physical disabilities but i'm thinking about A- feigning incontinence and some other "injury" that would make it very difficult for me to change my own diaper OR B- being upfront with the caregiver and saying I really want to be nurtured, diapered, and taken care of. I made calls to some caregivers using option A, but they want to send a nurse to your home to evaluate you before sending a caregiver.

Could there be any legal repercussions if they find out you are faking a disability? Does the nurse who visits your home ask for records from your doctor's office etc?

"That got me thinking, why not hire a caregiver."............. What's wrong with saying "I really want to be nurtured, diapered, and taken care of." ???

"The cheapest Domm I found charges $700"...... costs could be spread out as $100 a day contracted out to a (professional.?) ...BABYSITTER......at $50 per hour each morning and night , FOR A WHOLE WEEK.

Does it take longer?

I'd bet there are Baby Sitters out there for hire. Why don't you try this approach?

However, I do not understand this need to be tied up to express your worthlessness in being humiliated.

Nice "What If?"................Stimulating.

Thanks, Diaperguy68

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

There's nothing illegal about it as long as you pay, at least, if you don't live in Oklahoma that's the case.

And you can private hire anybody you want for whatever duty you wish to assign them as long as they agree to do the job. You don't have to imagine how they look, there are directories with pictures, background checks, and business references all over the internet.

I'm a wheelchair 'pretender' for the record, and it arouses the hell out of me to pretend to be disabled. It's also no more something I chose than any of you made the decision to start being aroused by diapers one day. Granted, how I act on it beyond that is my choice, so feel free to criticize that all you want.

I feel the negative rep already. :fish_h4h:

The main reason that I'm mad is that there is a big lack of help (at least where I live) for people with disabilites. I had to wait 22 years to get the little help that I now have.

Can I ask what arrouses you about being disabled?

The main reason that I'm mad is that there is a big lack of help (at least where I live) for people with disabilites. I had to wait 22 years to get the little help that I now have.

Can I ask what arrouses you about being disabled?

Some people probablt quite simply get aroused by this, with not much explanation put to it. There are some odd things to be aroused by, and one fetish I have heard of is a dismemberment fetish where people desire to be missing parts of their limbs or even entire limbs.

Diaperguy68 suffers from BODY INTEGRITY IDENTITY DISORDER

From wikipedia:

Today, no surgeons will treat BIID patients by performing the desired amputations. Some act out their desires, pretending they are amputees using prostheses and other tools to ease their desire to be one. Some sufferers have reported to the media or by interview over the telephone with researchers that they have resorted to self-amputation of a "superfluous" limb, for example by allowing a train to run over it, or by damaging the limb so badly that surgeons will have to amputate it. However, the medical literature records few, if any, cases of actual self amputation.[3] Often the obsession is with one specific limb. A patient might say, for example, that they "do not feel complete" while they still have a left leg. However, BIID does not simply involve amputation. It involves any wish to significantly alter body integrity. Some people suffer from the desire to become paralyzed, blind, deaf, use orthopaedic appliances such as leg-braces, etc. Some people spend time pretending they are an amputee by using crutches and wheelchairs at home or in public; in the BIID community, this is called a "pretender." The condition is usually treated as a psychiatric disorder.

Let him come over here to Ireland... we have wonderful ways of dealing with people like that - 24-48 hours strapped to a trolley in a corridor of a busy hospital, still wearing the same diaper as he came in, usually connected to a NaCl drip so he is wetting every hour, and wearing a paper hospital gown. Lets see how 'disabled' he really is.

• Like 1

duh yes it is illegal to do what you are thinking. And I think you know this. I agree with sarah, stop being a dummbass and pay for it or find a chick who will do it.. I read a few years back theres services who will find local caregivers and ask if anyone would be interested. Whether it was legit i dunno. Either way DO NOT LIE to anyone about having a disability to gain personal care. It's wrong, it's stupid, and it's illegal. Tell somebody what you're looking for and you will find somebody who understands.

• Like 1

duh yes it is illegal to do what you are thinking.

But it isn't in 49 states of the US if you pay your bill. If you make an untoward sexual advance while the service is being rendered, THAT is illegal, commissioning care and then paying for it when you aren't actually disabled on the other hand, isn't.

I've always had a fantasy about screwing my secretary. So I called the temp agency to send one over.

(Not really, that's total sarcasm, but it's basically the same thing.)

• Like 1