LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper "Seal" Question

My DH and I have been role playing with mommy/dl thing for a while. Due to some very bad choices on his part, we have decided that he needs to be punished severely for his actions and so he will begin wearing diapers 24/7 immediately. However, we work opposite shifts and he will need to change himself when we are not together. We need some sort of seal over the tapes to prove he is staying in the diaper I have put on him, but that goes back to the issue of him changing himself. The seal is needed as proof that he has worn 24/7 like he has been told. Any ideas?

ummm not sure i understand i mean he needs to be sealed in but still able to change himself .... just not sure how that will work because u will never be 100% sure he is staying in them...

could always modify the punishment ... he doesnt have to wear to work but in return u put him in two diapers taped on while u are at work that he cant change

I am assuming you will be putting him into a disposable diaper. I suggest using an Abena extra plus, Bambino or Drylife 24/7 or equivalent that will allow him wetting it for extended periods of time,(eight or more hours) then use tamper evident tape over the diaper tapes. If he pulls the tape off, it fractures and makes it obvious he tampered with it.

• 4 weeks later...

You might be taking this too seriously. There is a point where trust needs to come in, or where the process of verification / validation of a diaper being on for at-east 24 hours is too burdensome or costly to be viable or practicable. There is also a point where the whole process looses its point, as you always fall back to trust being necessary in achieving the objective. When they do break that trust, what response and escalation strategy are you going to employ? Does it make sense? Prevention and detection are all good, but without a response when breached the whole thing will fail.

It's not my kind of thing, but I'll have a stab at it... I would have thought the obvious thing is to put some tamper evident tape* over the diapers sticky tabs. Of course, this only works if they can't change themselves - if they can, you need to make sure you control the only supply of diapers they have access to and are thus are able to account for how many can be used in a given time period (in this case 24 to 48 hours). That won't allow you to guarantee they are in each diaper for at-least 24 hours (i.e. they could be in one for 36 and another for 12, in theory); but some kind of protocol could be devised to provide a level of assurance for this. An obvious one would be a time-stamped picture message showing the current diaper (and new diaper in the same picture) at a change time. Combined with tamper evident tape and a follow up (post-change) message - to verify the change actually occurred - you might have a feasible low-assurance method.

Of course, the above won't stop a resourceful and determined attacker, but for your purposes I expect it's easily good enough. There are lots of complexities to making this effective against someone who will be actively trying to frustrate your efforts - the picture time-stamping process needs to be secure, the picture needs its integrity to be confirmed, you'll need at least two types of tamper-proof tape, etc., etc. Still, it shouldn't be too hard to devise a 'good enough' method for your needs. I'll point you to the first paragraph again though ;)

*: Taper evident tape is pretty simple, and I'm betting you will have seen it before (but not necessarily noticed). You can normally see it in action on the boxes of branded goods and electronics like mobile phones. In short, the "sticky" side of the tape also has a a pattern printed on it. If you pull the tape off, the printed pattern gets corrupted and stays stuck down where the tape was. This means you can't re-stick the tape down and have it look like its not been pulled off (and can't pull the whole thing off and put another strip of tamper-evident tape over the top to fool the system).

• 3 weeks later...

My DH and I have been role playing with mommy/dl thing for a while. Due to some very bad choices on his part, we have decided that he needs to be punished severely for his actions and so he will begin wearing diapers 24/7 immediately. However, we work opposite shifts and he will need to change himself when we are not together. We need some sort of seal over the tapes to prove he is staying in the diaper I have put on him, but that goes back to the issue of him changing himself. The seal is needed as proof that he has worn 24/7 like he has been told. Any ideas?

Have a friendly neighbor drop in unexpectedly for a diaper check.

• 4 months later...

Thicker diapers, with soakers will give you up to 8 FULL hours of wear and usage. He'll have to wear baggy pants or risk exposure to any female who's had children will notice that baby bulge. Abena, Abri-Form, Deltas and bambino's with two 24" stuffers would keep him dry and diapered for probably 8 hours, unless he drinks a lot of beverages then ooops that tell-tale leg wet, diapered butt dry toddler diaper leaking scenario will happen and every woman knows about wetness issues.

...just my .02 cents