LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Almost Have A Deck!

DailyDi

I always love to see how different areas do things differently, here for example, steel is only used for high end maintenance free long life decks, and typically is used for both posts and framing.

Also due to frost, our footings need to be 48" deep, in some cases, that requires two separate pours, footing then pillar. How deep are yours?

Also - looking at the roof, I notice that the outer-most rafter is missing - I'm guessing they're waiting to put the fascia board up before installing it.

it looks really great! cant wait to see it when its all done.

The footings are a foot deep. The steel supports are there so we can eventually turn that into a sunroom, with a lower exposed deck holding a hot tub and BBQ The front of the roof will be closed in with a vent in the middle.

They are currently ripping out the floor of the den, and the mold and mildew smell is chasing me out for a while as I can't breathe. be back later

The footings are a foot deep. The steel supports are there so we can eventually turn that into a sunroom, with a lower exposed deck holding a hot tub and BBQ The front of the roof will be closed in with a vent in the middle.

They are currently ripping out the floor of the den, and the mold and mildew smell is chasing me out for a while as I can't breathe. be back later

Hmm...I'm wondering if the mold and resulting spores are responsible for a few of your maladies....?? The dizziness and general lousy feeling on occasion. I know mold spores (especially black mold) is considered a bio hazard, so I am wondering if you might be feeling quite a bit better when the construction is done and the mold is gone....might be worth monitoring :thumbsup:

Is it not better to HAVE a deck then to BE decked?

Guest Baby Tiana

I LOVE it so far! Looks like your going to be the host of many parties this summer! lol. I hope it gets done soon! So far it's looking amazing! Are you guys going to paint it or stain it? Or just leave it the way it is???

I read this while I was stuck in slow moving traffic...

I did not read the word "deck" properly.......

I'm glad your genitals have remained unchanged for the time being

You have my word... If my dick collapses I won't post pictures!

... unless you're into that sort of thing.

Ey me bucko....and come talk like a pirate time, ye will be swabbin that thar deck every day to be makin' sure it stays ship shape...or ye might be finding yurself walkin th plank :P

ARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!

capt le Quack

I can't wait to see America... Oh yeah, and the barbieclue doesn't sound bad either

Oh yeah, and by the way, I will recommend that don't spend all your money on that mold problem just yeat, it might be a good idea to wait till after you have had 20,255 more or less damp babieclueguests inside the house at the same time.

Months away? A friend of mine actually built most of a deck when he bought his house, got married 4 years later, didn't finish his deck until his oldest kid graduated from high school! Better hurry up and get married so you can have kids and finish your deck when they graduate!

You might want to take a look at that ground, it's uneven.

Yep, its on the list. House was built on uneven land. In the crawl space the left side is 5 feet tall, the right side 8 inches.

Months away? A friend of mine actually built most of a deck when he bought his house, got married 4 years later, didn't finish his deck until his oldest kid graduated from high school! Better hurry up and get married so you can have kids and finish your deck when they graduate!

Lol! Have a lot more than just the deck going on is why it won't be party time for a while.

I read this while I was stuck in slow moving traffic...

I did not read the word "deck" properly.......

I'm glad your genitals have remained unchanged for the time being

If your mis-read were accurate, would this not belong in the Sissy Room?

If your mis-read were accurate, would this not belong in the Sissy Room?

I don't usually see which board things are posted to as I used the "view new content" function on my phone.