LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rolling Stone

I I was reading the most current Rolling Stone and in the Ask Dr. Ozzy section there happens to be a question from Jason from Florida. He asks about wanting his girlfriend to put him in a diaper. Ozzy talks about Sharon tell him to wear a diaper to bed because he's get drunk and piss the bed.

I I was reading the most current Rolling Stone and in the Ask Dr. Ozzy section there happens to be a question from Jason from Florida. He asks about wanting his girlfriend to put him in a diaper. Ozzy talks about Sharon tell him to wear a diaper to bed because he's get drunk and piss the bed.

This sounds interesting...I think. No offense, really, but I barely got a sense of what you're trying to say. Are you saying Dr. Ozzie said that Jason's girlfriend Sharon should tell him to wear a diaper to bed when he drinks so that he won't wet the bed?

Maybe someone can post the article itself or a link to it in the 'diapers in the news' section.

No. "Dr. Ozzy" A.K.A. Ozzy Osbourne, apparently relates a story about his wife Sharon telling him to wear a diaper to bed when he's drunk b/c he wets the bed.

I suppose it might be difficult if you don't know who Ozzy and Sharon are, maybe you missed a couple of decades of Rock and Roll, or popular television, or the Super Bowl.

• Like 2

To ancient folk: Ozzy Osbourne is an iconic rock musician. He has been around the past few decades, and most people know who he is. The mention is in Rolling stone, so it's not really a legit diaper topic. I laugh because someone out there thinks this is a serious thing. Not knowing who Ozzy is is like not knowing who the Beatles are. sad. :(

To ancient folk: Ozzy Osbourne is an iconic rock musician. He has been around the past few decades, and most people know who he is. The mention is in Rolling stone, so it's not really a legit diaper topic. I laugh because someone out there thinks this is a serious thing. Not knowing who Ozzy is is like not knowing who the Beatles are. sad. :(

yeah, yeah, I'm ancient. I know Ozzy Osbourne. I know Rolling Stone, but have never had a copy in my hand before. If I'd known it was a column by him, I'd know better than to ask. The OP is composed like something Ozzy might have composed himself. :whistling:

and to me, a post about diapers being mentioned always seems to be 'legit' in that someone said it and others here might be interested in seeing it even if it wasn't serious. Sometimes we like to laugh about stuff - but it helps to understand what it is we're laughing at! :thumbsup:

I think the ancient folk know who Ozzy is. It's the young ones.

A few years ago I had a job where I was the only one over 26. The conversation was on John Travolta, and I made a reference to "Welcome Back, Kotter." Everybody was dumbfounded that he was ever on a TV show.

No. "Dr. Ozzy" A.K.A. Ozzy Osbourne, apparently relates a story about his wife Sharon telling him to wear a diaper to bed when he's drunk b/c he wets the bed.

The ancient one thanks you for the translation!

So here is the complete text from Rolling Stone: "Q: I have a fetish that's surprisingly common. I want my girlfriend to put me in a diaper. I'm terrified to ask her about this. What should I do? -Jason, Florida A: This one's a bit far out even for Dr. Ozzy. Having said that, I had the opposite problem from you in my drinking days: Sharon was the who'd tell me to get some diapers, 'cause I used to piss in the bed so often. I also used to shit my pants on a fairly regular basis, which ain't very fucking nice. I suppose if you start doing the same thing, your girlfriend might make the same suggestion, saving you the whole "I wand to be a big baby" conversation."

There are several species of Beetles, of which my favorite is the Bombardier Beetle. Oh! You mean the Beatles! Sorry. :roflmao:

So here is the complete text from Rolling Stone: "Q: I have a fetish that's surprisingly common. I want my girlfriend to put me in a diaper. I'm terrified to ask her about this. What should I do? -Jason, Florida A: This one's a bit far out even for Dr. Ozzy. Having said that, I had the opposite problem from you in my drinking days: Sharon was the who'd tell me to get some diapers, 'cause I used to piss in the bed so often. I also used to shit my pants on a fairly regular basis, which ain't very fucking nice. I suppose if you start doing the same thing, your girlfriend might make the same suggestion, saving you the whole "I wand to be a big baby" conversation."

Apparently "Dr. Ozzie's" vituperation vitiates any advice he might give. You might want to ignore anyone like that giving any kind of advice.

at least in print, Ozzy can get his point across, I still can't understand a damn think he says when he talks.

I guess that's what happens from years and years of being stoned on drugs! It's a wonder he can speak at all! As for pissing and shitting his pants, well, maybe that is related to his drugged lifestyle. Perhaps his brain is so fried things just don't always work the way they should anymore?

On the other hand, perhaps he is understandable because he became infused with Bat Blood after biting the head off of one in concert. We all know that Bats emit sonar signals in order to locate their food and where they are going. Perhaps Ozzy is emmiting sonar signals when he tries to talk!

BAD MIND'S IMAGE: Sharon Osborn putting a diaper on Ozzy! Ewwwwww! Aging stoned rock idol being diapered! It's just not a good image to my mind!

Isn't Ozzy the guy who played with Randy Rhoads? :roflmao: Now THERE was a great musician, and it was Rhoads who made the Ozziness sell all those records and become so famous ;) BTW youngsters, "records" are circular discs of vinyl acetate or shellac with spiral grooves in them used for sound reproduction before Ipods were invented :whistling: Ozzie needs diapers if anyone does :P He's been seen in pissed pants so many times nobody reacts to it anymore. I wonder how his liver survived it all? :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Isn't Ozzy the guy who played with Randy Rhoads? :roflmao: Now THERE was a great musician, and it was Rhoads who made the Ozziness sell all those records and become so famous ;) BTW youngsters, "records" are circular discs of vinyl acetate or shellac with spiral grooves in them used for sound reproduction before Ipods were invented :whistling: Ozzie needs diapers if anyone does :P He's been seen in pissed pants so many times nobody reacts to it anymore. I wonder how his liver survived it all? :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

I remember an episode of their show where they were in the pantry and there were depends in there. Nothing was said about them, just something I noticed on a shelf as I tend to see such things :)

Bettypooh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfgJL-HFnd0