LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sucking Up

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Chapter 13

"Oh, God," Alicia whimpered as she stood there, dumbstruck. She couldn't believe what had just happened, except that, of course, she could still feel the evidence of it under her, weighing heavily in her panties. The thought of it made her feel sick, though, keeping her from realizing right away that her stomach, otherwise, felt much better, even if the rest of her didn't.

What was she going to do? She couldn't just pretend it hadn't happened... Nor could she just take off her panties and clean herself up, because she was sure that, as soon as Diane got back, she'd be marched right into the bathroom and checked, and a lack of underwear was sure to draw attention. She sniffled, feeling helpless and humiliated, nothing more than a toddler who had begged to be allowed to wear big girl panties, swearing she was ready for them, only to find that she wasn't.

She couldn't even imagine what Dr. Jadin would say - and she knew Diane wouldn't pass up the chance to tell her. She just knew the woman would stare down at her, shaking her head, disappointed. Alicia stared at the office door, remembering the chart inside, knowing one of her smiley faces for that day was about to get a big, fat, frown stuck over it.

But she had two smiles for each day, she realized, not just one. And that second smile represented another chance, a clean pair of underwear. While Diane had three of those pairs in her purse, supposedly to be taken to Alicia's underwear drawer, though she doubted she'd ever see them, the one for that day should still be in Dr. Jadin's desk. She was sure Diane would notice the change, but at least this way she wouldn't know the extent of the accident that had caused it.

Feeling rather clever, Alicia started to walk towards Dr. Jadin's office, her gait growing slower and more bow-legged as she went, feeling the mess in her pants moving, too, squishing and squelching disgustingly between her legs. She slipped into the office, closing the door behind her, standing there for a moment, catching her breath and restoring her courage. She wrinkled her nose as the smell hit her, only making her feel more gross, then she made herself start walking again, taking the long trip across the room, to the desk.

As careful as she tried to be, she still couldn't keep herself from tripping a few times, nearly bowling herself over onto her face. She couldn't help but wonder if this could be from the stress, too, though she knew that the last time she'd been this klutzy was when she'd hit puberty and shot up several inches, most of that in her legs. She'd never taken dance classes, but she'd always been told that she had the body for it, which was good enough for her.

Finally, she made it to the desk, heart pounding in her chest. She wasn't sure exactly which drawer Dr. Jadin kept the underwear in, but she knew it was on the right side, so she started with the largest drawer there. It wouldn't budge. That was a possibility she'd never even considered, and one that looked all the more likely as she moved on to the smaller drawers, pulling at them, to no avail. Locked.

Alicia let out a groan of anger, mostly at herself. She should have known it wouldn't be this easy. She sighed, turning to start to leave, only to spot a plastic bag sitting behind the desk. Curious, she bent down, pulling the side of the bag down to see what Dr. Jadin had bought, then quickly pulling away as she found out, as if the plastic had shocked her.

They were pull ups. Not actual Pull-Ups, either, so that Alicia could imagine they were meant for some young relative of the doctor's, but adult diapers designed to be pulled on or off, like real underwear, yet padded so that the wearer would be protected in case of accidents. In the picture on the package they were plain, white, somehow less juvenile looking than the panties she'd been wearing the rest of the week, but only if she ignored their function.

She backed away, shaking her head. This couldn't be happening... They couldn't be planning on putting her in glorified training pants... But she had been having an awful lot of accidents, she knew, as evidenced by the chart by the door. Wasn't this the next logical step? Or it would be, if she was a kid... But she wasn't! She was an adult!

An adult in a pair of soiled panties. An adult who had been wetting herself at least once a day nearly all week. Much as she didn't want to admit it, she could exactly deny it, either. After all that, maybe she didn't deserve real underwear any more...

Before she could feel too much more sorry for herself, she heard a voice on the other side of the door. Frantically, she hurried out from behind the desk, looking around for the best place to be. There wasn't exactly anywhere to hide. She considered standing right where the door opened, then trying to slip out as Dr. Jadin made her way to her desk, but that seemed like the sort of thing that would only work in the movies.

Still, as she stood off to one side of the room, she couldn't help but hope that she wouldn't be noticed as the door swung open. So, of course, a moment later, she heard a surprised, "Oh, hello, dear. What are you doing in here?"

"Me? I was just... Well, I was taking a nap," she lied. "I wasn't feeling well, so I came in here and turned off the lights and took a quick nap on your floor. I hope you don't mind..."

"No, of course not," Dr. Jadin nodded. "I can't imagine that was too comfortable, though." Alicia just shrugged, moving as subtly as she could towards the door, keeping her back facing it, and away from the doctor. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Little bit," Alicia said. "I'm going to get back out to my desk now, lots of stuff to do..." Before Dr. Jadin could say anything, Alicia slipped out, closing the door behind her, letting out a sigh of relief. She was sure she could see Dr. Jadin's nose twitching, and didn't want to raise any questions. At least she was out, now... Not that she was any better off. She still had nothing to change into.

However, the part of her plan where she just got changed to avoid letting Diane see how bad the accident was could still stand, she reasoned, staring down at herself. The romper was quite unflattering, and really made her look like she had no hips, she noticed, but it wasn't a dress or a skirt, so, really, it wasn't like anyone - or anyone outside of Diane - would know if she was bare underneath. It would still be humiliating, but it might be a little better than the alternative.

But as she started towards the bathroom, she could see the other workers starting to file back to their stations, and realized that, for this to work, she had to get past all of them. She could remember, just a week ago, going out of her way to walk through the whole office, feeling the eyes of all the males on her, seeing the jealousy in the faces of all the women. She'd known she was beautiful, and she loved the attention. Now, it was the last thing she wanted.

She swallowed, wriggling slightly, then, taking a deep breath, began to walk. She didn't want to go too slow, as she preferred the trip to take as little time as possible, yet she couldn't risk moving too fast, either, as that would not only be an attention grabber, but might wind up with her tripping on her own feet. She kept her face down, hoping nobody would recognize her, and just kept walking. She could see the bathroom door getting closer and closer, her salvation right at hand...

"Hey, Ali," Frank said as he stepped in front of her with a friendly smile. She nearly ran right into him before she could stop herself. "Look, about the other day, I..."

"I don't want to talk about it right now," Alicia told him, face burning from the memory of his rejection of her, and the fact that she was standing in front of the man she'd used to have sex with almost every day in poopy pants.

"I realize I was maybe a little too harsh with you. What happened wasn't your fault, and I'm very sorry about it, and..."

"Frank, please just let me go," Alicia begged, trying to get around him and to the bathroom, just a few steps away now. Never had she felt less turned on in his presence and more like the child he now thought her to be.

"All right," he said, sounding a little hurt. "I guess we probably shouldn't be around each other, anyway. I just wanted you to know that... Well, like I said, that it wasn't your fault."

Alicia sighed. "Okay, you told me. Again."

"And I like your hair like that. It really suits you. Makes you look much more your age than..."

Alicia shoved past him, frustrated, not wanting to know just what age he thought that was. Unfortunately, he didn't move aside as easily as she'd expected, but she was moving too fast to stop herself, and she tripped on his leg. She let out a gasp as she fell, landing on her hands and knees, bottom sticking straight up.

"There you are!" she heard from behind her, heart sinking at the sound of Diane's voice. "I've been looking all over for... Pee-yew! Ali, you didn't!"

Alicia wished she could fall right through the floor. Her cheeks were beet red as Diane pulled her back to her feet, and she couldn't even look at Frank, sure that he knew now, too, not able to take the look of disgust that was surely plastered on his face. Her bottom lip trembled as she stared at the floor, watching Diane's feet move closer to Frank's, seeing her heels raise up slightly as she went in for a kiss, then, several seconds later, hearing the two pull apart. "I'd better go take care of her," Diane told Frank. "You wouldn't think someone her age would be this much trouble!"

"Well, don't... Don't be too hard on her..." Frank said. "Bye, Ali..." He was doing his best to disguise it, but Alicia could tell he was shocked, appalled. If Alicia had ever had a shot after Diane lied to him about her age, it was gone now.

Diane grabbed her wrist, pulling her back, away from the bathroom again. "You naughty, naughty, disgusting little girl... I leave you alone for one hour, and this is what I get? I knew I couldn't trust you... Just you wait. I've got a big surprise for you..."

But, of course, Alicia wasn't surprised when Diane pushed her into the office, walking her up to Dr. Jadin's desk. "Tell her what you did," she demanded. Alicia couldn't - she seemed to have forgotten how to say anything, how to make her mouth work, so Diane did it for her. "Well, I'm sure you smell it by now," she said snidely, "but..." Alicia let out as gasp as Diane pushed the shoulder straps of her romper down over her arms, then yanked the whole garment down around her ankles, leaving her in just her bra, her tights, and her loaded panties.

"Diane, there's no need to be cruel about it," Dr. Jadin reprimanded her. "I'm sure she feels bad enough as it is." Alicia looked up in surprise, shocked to hear someone, anyone, come to her aid. "Which is not to say that it's all right," the doctor amended. "I've tolerated your other accidents because they've been relatively small, but you should know that I can't just let this go unpunished. This is completely unsanitary. If you had these kinds of problems, you should have been wearing protection long ago."

"But I don't," Alicia protested. "I never have these kinds of problems... I'm just sick..."

"That may be," Dr. Jadin said. "But I'm sure you understand that, even so, I can't just take your word for it."

Alicia sighed, eyes darting back, behind the desk. "Yes, ma'am."

"Now, Ms. Diane, quite wisely, it appears, suggested yesterday that I pick these up for you," Dr. Jadin said, picking up the bag and setting it on her desk. "I was a little skeptical, but clearly she knew better. I expect you to wear these without complaint, do you understand? If I hear you caused trouble over them..."

"I won't," Alicia sniffled softly. What good would it do, anyway?

"Good girl," Dr. Jadin said, tearing open the package and taking out one pair of the pull ups, handing them to Diane. "And perhaps you should see if Ms. Diane can take you bra shopping, dear, if you don't know how to find the correct size."

Alicia's face flushed red as stared down at herself. Sure, her bra had been a bit loose that day - actually, quite loose, even after she'd tightened it - but the implication that she didn't know how to buy any sort of underthings for herself stung. And it wasn't her fault! She could tell she'd been losing weight, probably from stress, and whatever illness she had. She hadn't thought it was that bad, but she couldn't deny that her body looked scrawnier than she was used to.

Diane put her romper back on her before marching her to the bathroom and taking it back off her. For once, Alicia was glad for how thick and hot the tights were, as they seemed to have kept her accident from leaving its mark on the romper, even if they were stained brown and ruined, along with, of course, her panties. It made her a little sad to see the latter go, knowing what they were going to be replaced with. She preferred black underwear, but red wasn't bad, either, and that had been the only pair of that color in her pack - though she supposed there might be some in the package in Dr. Jadin's desk, if she was ever allowed to see them again.

She cleaned herself up as well as she could in the stall, then reached a hand under the door. "Okay, let me have them," she sighed.

"I don't think so," Diane said. "You're not putting these on yourself."

"Come on," Alicia whined. "You still have my romper out there. It's not like I can get away without them."

"Are you complaining?" Diane asked, with the hint of a threat.

"No..." Alicia sighed and stepped out of the stall.

"Good girl," Diane praised her, picking up the diaper and pulling it open, holding it down near the floor. Reluctantly, Alicia walked over to it, slipping one foot and then the other into the leg holes. Diane pulled it up snugly over Alicia's crotch - already mostly bare and smooth against the padding, most of her hair having come off as she'd cleaned herself up after her accidents that day and the night before - then giving it a light pat. Alicia fidgeted and squirmed, the feeling of the bulk between her legs unfamiliar.

"Aww, what's the matter?" Diane teased. "I think it looks adorable." Alicia pouted, rubbing her legs together with a light crinkle, the thickness of the pull up keeping her inner thighs from completely touching one another. It shouldn't have made that much of a difference, she knew, but somehow it was overwhelming, nearly too much for her to get used to. "Oh, I know..." Diane said, taking something from her pocket and kneeling down. Alicia could hear the squeak of a marker writing, then Diane stood back up with a smile. "Does that make you feel more at home?" she asked.

Alicia looked down, saw the word Friday now scrawled across the front of the diaper, with a small, smiling star drawn underneath. Alicia didn't reply, but Diane seemed rather pleased with herself as she pulled the romper back onto Alicia, chuckling softly to herself as she gave Alicia another pat on her softly crinkling bottom.

"It's too bad I haven't talked her into getting you real diapers yet," she said. "But you just keep doing what you're doing, and I'm sure she'll come around real quick. You're just so much better a proving how much of a child you are than I am. It's like you want this even more than I do."

"What?!" Alicia looked up at her in shock. "No, I don't!"

"Whatever you say," Diane shrugged. "But you sure could have fooled me, Little Miss Potty Pants."

Alicia wanted to remind Diane that all her accidents had been just that, accidents, but before she could, she was being led back out into the office and to her desk with another pat on the bottom, then one on the head. Alicia watched her go, dumbfounded, with a weak, repeated, "I don't..." She knew it couldn't be so - she loved being an adult, being grown up and sexy and independent - but all those accidents, in such quick succession, after more than a decade of perfect potty training... Even she couldn't deny that seemed a bit suspicious.

• Like 4

Wow, Wow, Wow, This is absolutely excellent, & I think its the Part that I've Been Waiting for. I would really like to see it progress from pull-ups to full blown Diapers. I look forward to More,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest clinediap

Chapter 14

The pull up felt strange beneath her as she sat down, the padding bunching up between her legs, seeming to be doing everything it could to keep her from forgetting just what she was wearing. Somewhat unsurprisingly, Diane stopped showing up to take her to the bathroom, now that she'd put her in diapers. Without the tights to worry about, getting undressed and ready for the toilet was a little easier, but she was still a little freaked out over the idea of what she was wearing, at least until, on the way to the bathroom, she had another little accident. Nothing big, but while it would have left her in damp panties for the rest of the day, the pull up soaked it up easily, leaving only a small warm spot beneath her when she put it back on.

In a way, that was comforting. At least she didn't have to worry about having a big accident and making a puddle in the middle of the floor as she ran to the bathroom. Of course, the idea of what she'd just done was a bit gross, and it was frustrating that she'd peed herself yet again, but having that protection did let her concentrate on her work a little better.

At least until the mail boy came, wheeling his cart up to her desk and dropping off a large box. "Sorry I'm late today," he said, sorting through the smaller items on his cart for anything for Dr. Jadin. "I was busy and I..." He stopped as he looked up at her, shocked. "Oh, sorry. Just make sure your mom gets that, would you?"

Alicia sputtered for a moment, hardly able to believe what he'd said. "My... She's not my mother!"

"Oh, sorry," he apologized quickly, holding up his hands. "Step-mother? I thought she seemed awfully young to have a kid your age, but you look just like her."

Confused, Alicia glanced at the box, and saw her name there. Her face turned red as she realized just what he'd meant, somehow even worse than what she'd suspected, but he was gone before she could think of any appropriate response, so she just sulked as she got up, sliding the box to the other side of her desk so she could reach her letter opener. She knew what was in it now - though the box felt much heavier than the first had - but she decided to open it just in case.

Sure enough, inside were rows of new bottles. She picked one up and looked at it, smiling slightly to see that the color, while still green, was far less unnatural looking than the first batch. She started to slip the bottle back into the box, then, curiously, opened it instead, taking a sip, then took a sip of the one she'd brought from home. They definitely tasted different, if just slightly. The logical part of her mind told her that it was just because whatever chemicals they used to color it had changed, but she couldn't shake the feeling that her sip of the bottle right from the box had been just what her first few bottles from the first box had tasted like.

Especially when she remembered that her accidents hadn't started until after she'd noticed that change in taste. And that hadn't happened until after Dr. Jadin had given Diane the key to her apartment... Her heart began to pound as she put the pieces together in her mind. That enormous bitch... It all made sense now! In the back of her mind, she recalled that she had, actually, wet herself when she'd first seen Diane in her bedroom, but she quickly wrote that off, reminding herself that she'd just been really freaked out.

Her first reaction was to find some way to get the box home and hide it, so that Diane would never know she had a fresh, untainted supply. That lasted for only a moment or two, since she really wasn't sure how she was going to pull that off, considering she would be riding home in Diane's car. Finally, she settled on taking a few bottles out of the box and slipping them into her desk. Even slightly emptier, the box was still very heavy, and as she moved it off her desk and onto the floor, she very nearly dropped it. It hadn't been fun carrying that first box to her car, but she'd managed to do it. Now, she was actually glad that Diane would be taking her home, as she could get her to carry it.

She was slightly worried that she was so much weaker than she had been a few days earlier, but mostly she was just glad that she had another explanation for all her accidents, something she could use, at least in her mind, to refute Diane's ridiculous claims that she actually wanted this to happen subconsciously. That cheered her up quite a bit, even after she wet her pull up again, enough to leave the padding slightly damp and squishy between her legs.

Of course, when Diane did show up again, taking her to the bathroom, she was rather pleased at the sight of the wet, slightly drooping garment, taking her in to show Dr. Jadin. "You see?" she said, showing Alicia off. "If these really had been her other panties, they'd be ruined, too, and she'd have made a mess all over the office."

It was all Alicia could do not to launch into her theory straight away, telling Dr. Jadin the real reason behind her wet diaper, but she knew she didn't really have any evidence, and that, most likely, the doctor would take Diane's side. So she just stood by as Dr. Jadin looked at her, nodded, and declared, "You're right," handing Diane another pull up.

Diane re-dressed Alicia and led her to the door, stopping at her chart and taking out the marker she'd used to turn Alicia's first pull up into her new Friday panties. She made sure Alicia was looking, and drew a big, thick, black X over Friday's box. Despite her confidence that she knew what was going on now, the sight of it still made Alicia's heart begin to pound. As if sensing that, Diane grinned, moving the tip of her marker over to Wednesday's box, the only one with two frowns, and did the same thing, then re-capped the marker and left the office, getting out of Dr. Jadin's earshot before chiding Alicia, "Two days in the first week... That's almost impressive."

Alicia again had to fight not to tell Diane that she knew the truth, knowing that, even without Dr. Jadin there to tell her not to try to blame her problems on other people, it would be better to keep quiet. If she told Diane she knew about her drugging her drinks, that might lead to her trying something different. At least this way she knew what to expect.

At the end of the workday, Alicia went home with her new box of drinks and the bag of pull ups. She pouted a little when Diane insisted she carry the latter, but when the woman asked if she wanted to switch, she could only shake her head. Still, she couldn't help but blush as she walked through the office, past the security guards, and up to her apartment, with her embarrassing cargo, sure everyone knew what was inside the bag, and beneath her romper. Even knowing it wasn't her fault that she had them, the idea of anyone knowing brought a healthy red glow to her cheeks.

"Go put those in your underwear drawer," Diane instructed her when they got to the apartment, heading into the kitchen with her box.

Alicia knew just what she was doing, and she wasn't about to let her get away with it that easily. She followed Diane into the kitchen, saying, "I'll just do that later."

"No," Diane told her sternly, "You'll do it now."

"Why don't you do it?" Alicia asked. "You're going back there in a minute to pick out my outfit for tomorrow, aren't you?"

Diane rolled her eyes. "Really? You whine all week about everything, and now, the minute I try to give you one responsibility, you whine about that, too?"

Alicia blushed slightly. "It's not that..."

"Go and do it now," Diane ordered, pointing at the kitchen doorway. "I'm not playing with you."

"I'll do it later," Alicia repeated herself, having run out of valid excuses to stay in the kitchen that wouldn't tip her hand.

Diane shook her head, walking over to the sink and picking up the bar of soap from that morning. Alicia whimpered, still remembering the taste of it in her mouth. "But I didn't say anything bad!" she whimpered.

"You're talking back to me," Diane said, advancing on her. "Now are you going to do what I asked you to, or do you need more corner time?"

"I'm going!" Alicia scurried out of the room, internally cursing herself for getting so easily outsmarted.

She waited right outside the door for a minute, listening, until she heard her drawers being opened and closed, and Diane musing, "This is an awfully nice wooden spoon... I bet it would make a disobedient little girl's bottom a nice, bright red..."

Alicia quickly retreated to her room to do as she'd been told. A spanking was different than a mouth soaping, but she didn't doubt that Diane was capable of it, or that she would hold back. She pulled open her underwear drawer and began taking out handfuls of pull ups, shoving them in. She was a little surprised to see that she had only four pairs of panties left, that the diapers she was putting in drastically outnumbered them. And there were at least two days that, she knew, she would have no choice but to wear them.

That thought made her pause for a moment, looking back over the panties. She had four pairs there, and two days on her potty training chart had been blacked out... But that was only six days. Shouldn't she have one other pair? She thought hard, trying to figure out what had happened, them remembered Diane showing her the spare Thursdays.

She hurried back to the kitchen, nearly running into Diane on the way there. "All done?" Diane asked, breezing past her towards her room.

"Uh-huh," Alicia said, following after her. "Hey, could I have my other Thursday panties? The ones that Dr. Jadin gave you? I don't have any in my drawer, and..."

"Because you peed in them," Diane reminded her, opening up her closet and starting to look through her clothes.

"W-Well, yes," Alicia agreed. "But there's another pair, and I just thought..."

"No, I don't think so," Diane said, tossing a pair of pink shorts onto the bed, the word Princess printed across the back, the i dotted with a tiara.

"But... But they're mine," Alicia protested with a pout, hardly able to believe she was upset about not getting to wear those ridiculous, childish underwear. They were much better than the alternative, though, she had to admit.

"And I don't think you've earned them, do you?" Diane wasn't even bothering to look at her, too preoccupied with searching, finally coming up with a dress. The top was light purple, with a picture of Ariel from The Little Mermaid on it, and underneath came three tiers of ruffly skirt, each a slightly darker shade of purple, with seashells decorating the bottom one. Alicia expected Diane to hang the shorts back up, but, upon seeing the look on her face, Diane chuckled and explained, "We don't want you flashing everyone else on the playground tomorrow, do we?"

"The... The playground?!"

"I'm taking you to the park tomorrow," Diane explained, walking over to the dresser. "You need some fresh air... I'm sure that's why you haven't been feeling like yourself." A pair of pull ups joined the rest of the outfit, much to Alicia's dismay. "You're going to wear that until I get here," Diane told her sternly. "If you can keep it dry until then, I'll let you wear your big girl panties out. And if you're good for me this weekend... Well, we'll see about getting you those Thursday panties, okay?"

"But you have them in your purse," Alicia complained. "Why can't...?"

"You're really not getting off to a good start," Diane told her, shaking her head. "But that's what you want, isn't it?"

"No, it isn't!" Alicia declared vehemently, stomping her foot. "I do not want..."

"I'm going to be nice and go now," Diane said, pushing past the girl, "But in the future, just know that I do not tolerate tantrums."

Alicia glared at her retreating form, wanting to tell her that she wasn't having a tantrum, that she knew the truth and she was going to prove it, that when Dr. Jadin found out Alicia was going to have her fired, but, afraid of what retribution she might incur from that, all she could actually bring herself to do was stick out her tongue.

• Like 4

I definitely think that regression, & acting like I child is not what Alicia was expecting or wanted by sucking up to Dr. Jadin. I wonder what Diane has in store for Alicia?

Guest clinediap

Chapter 15

Alicia wanted, very much, to change out of her pull ups, now that she was home, but, much as she hated to admit it, she knew that changing into her panties meant risking losing them, and then there could be another day on her calendar crossed out.

Instead, she just changed out of the romper, into a much easier to remove yellow nightshirt with Belle on the front, and made her way to the kitchen. Almost automatically, she reached for one of the bottles, having to stop herself and get a glass from her cupboard instead, filling it with water. Generally, she wasn't a fan of water, simply not caring for the taste of it, but she forced herself to drink it now. To her dismay, it tasted even worse than usual.

She wrinkled her nose, setting the glass down, deciding to look for something to eat. A few minutes later, she was munching on a handful of baby carrots while she waited for her plate of tater tots and chicken fingers to finish in the microwave. Reflexively, she reached, again, for one of the bottles to wash it down with. "Stop it!" she scolded herself, but she couldn't bring herself to take another sip of water, either, so she retreated to the living room, away from the temptation, without a drink.

It didn't take long at all for her throat to feel dry. She felt her body squirming, wanting to get up, but she kept denying it. She kept thinking of the taste of the drink as it filled her mouth, that strange, sweet taste that was so good, so comforting...

As she got up to put her plate in the sink, she did her best not to even look in the direction of the box, grabbing her glass again, defiantly. That sip was even worse, her mind still thinking about the liquid in the bottles, what it really wanted. It nearly gagged as it got water instead, and she was unable to keep her eyes away from her temptation. She edged over, nervously, opened the flap and stared down at the bottle caps. "Just one more won't hurt," she told herself.

----

She always slept late on the weekend, and that Saturday was no exception. She yawned lazily, stretching out, feeling disoriented for a moment before realizing she was still on her couch. She rolled over onto her back with another stretch as Diane bustled into the room.

"Oh, you are up finally, sleepyhead," she said. "Come on, breakfast is almost done."

Alicia got up, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she padded into the kitchen. She could feel her pull up drooping between her legs, but thought nothing of it until she sat down on it with a squish, squirming on the hard, wooden chair as she realized she wasn't sure when that had happened. Had she wet herself before she fell asleep? She couldn't remember having done so, but surely she had, since the alternative was that she had wet herself in her sleep. Either way, she really didn't want Diane to find out.

So, of course, as Diane came to the table with a heaping bowl of oatmeal, she declared, "I'll change you when you're done. Guess you didn't want to wear your Saturday panties too badly after all, did you?"

"No, I do," she whined.

"Well," Diane told her, "I guess you should have thought of that before you wet your little pull ups, then, shouldn't you?" She chuckled at Alicia unhappy expression, then ordered her to "Eat up."

Without work to worry about getting to, or having just had her mouth soaped, Alicia felt a bit more confident about taking her time with the oatmeal that day. While the texture was still mushy and a little slimy, she did have to admit that it tasted much better without the sudsy aftertaste she'd had the day before. That didn't stop her, however, from declaring halfway through that she was, "Done."

She began to get up, only to feel Diane's hand on her shoulder, forcing her back down onto her seat, pull up squelching wetly beneath her. "No, you most certainly are not."

"I'm full," Alicia explained, staring up at her. "I..."

The rest of her words were drowned out as, to her surprise, she found another spoonfull of the oatmeal inside her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow it before she could continue, but this time Diane had her mouth fill of mush before she could get so much as a syllable out, and, to Alicia dismay, the woman pulled another chair over beside her, picking up the bowl. Alicia tried to tell her that she would finish it on her own, but every chance she had to speak, she was having to swallow again within mere moments. She tried holding her mouth shut, but that only demonstrated that Diane wasn't above the old trick of holding Alicia's nose shut, then shoving in the spoon when she went for a breath.

Somewhere in there, her protests that she was capable of feeding herself became a request that she be allowed to go to the bathroom, and not long after that she felt her bladder give way, releasing into her already quite wet pull up. She knew right away that was going to be trouble, but it wasn't until Diane let her get up, telling her to go to the sink to get her face washed, that she realized how much. "What a mess!" Diane declared, grabbing Alicia and spinning her around. "Look at that!"

And there was, indeed, a puddle in her chair were her pull-up had leaked. Even knowing it wasn't fully her fault, Alicia couldn't keep herself from blushing. "How much did you pee yourself last night?" Diane asked. "If you're not going to change yourself, we're going to have to get you something thicker..."

Alicia shook her head quickly. "No, I can change myself!"

"Then why didn't you?" Diane didn't wait for an answer, just grabbed a washcloth and started cleaning oatmeal from Alicia's face. "You were already soaked when I got here - if I'd known you still had to go even more, I would have gone ahead and changed you, but I assumed you could wait ten minutes while you had breakfast - so what was it? Were you just too lazy to change yourself last night, or... Wait, are you a bedwetter, too? How adorable!"

Alicia's face turned red as she pulled away from Diane. "No, I'm not!" She wished she could sound more confident about that.

"Then do you just like the feeling of your wet pull ups?" She reached down, pressing the sagging padding roughly up against Alicia, smiling as she watched the girl squirm, wrinkling her nose. She removed her hand, washing it off. "I think you're just a little bedwetter."

"I'm not!" Alicia protested.

"Then you're lazy?"

Alicia started to deny that, too, but she could tell Diane wasn't going to let this go without her admitting to one or the other, so she sighed. "Fine, yes, I was just tired and I didn't feel like going back to my room for a fresh pull up."

Diane shrugged. "Well, either way, obviously you're going to need some extra protection when I'm not here to take care of you." Diane grabbed her nightgown and pulled it up over her head, leaving her in just her soaked pull up, which was also quickly removed.

"What are you doing?" Alicia squeaked, trying to cover herself.

"Do you really want to drip all the way back to the bathroom?" Diane asked her. "Now go clean yourself up and get dressed."

Alicia hurried back to the bathroom, getting into her bathtub to wash her lower half. She considered taking a shower, but Diane had mentioned the playground, which made her pretty sure she'd be coming back with, at the very least, sand all over herself, so she figured she might as well save that for later.

When she went to her room to get dressed, she decided to be a little defiant. If she was going to wear shorts under her dress to keep anyone from seeing her underwear, it might as well be real underwear. Her Saturday panties were light blue, and had a frog on them. She chuckled a little as she saw it, thinking back to the pair of Thursday panties Diane had shown her, briefly. Those had been pink, and the frog had been wearing a crown, but it was still a strange little coincidence that both packs had a pair of panties with the same decoration.

Despite how silly she was sure she looked in the dress, she walked out of her room feeling rather proud for sticking up for herself, even if it was only in a small way. For a moment, when she walked into the living room and saw Diane standing there with a large, wooden hairbrush, she felt nervous, but Diane just pointed at the couch and told her to sit. Diane moved around behind her, then, a moment later, began to brush her hair, before putting it into twin ponytails, tying them with a length of purple ribbons that Diane took from a bag Alicia hadn't noticed sitting on the couch beside her. She peeked inside and saw quite a few more ribbons, all colors, and a shoe box.

Diane then went around to the front of the couch, kneeling down and pulling Alicia's saddle shoes off, setting them to the side and pulling the shoe box out from her bag, extracting a pair of pink and white Mary Janes from inside it, the straps held in place by large flowers instead of a traditional buckle. They were, quite obviously, children's shoes, and Alicia hoped they would be too small for her, but unfortunately they slipped right on.

Afterwards, Diane got up, sitting down next to her on the couch. Alicia expected her to say something, to give her a lecture about how to act while at the park, but, for a minute anyway, she just sat there, watching her. Then, all of the sudden, Diane grabbed Alicia, flipping her over, forcing her onto her stomach across her lap. Alicia squirmed helplessly as she felt the back of her dress being pulled up, and her shorts being tugged downward.

"Do you see this?" Diane asked, holding out the hairbrush in front of Alicia's face. Frightened, Alicia nodded. "I can and will use this on your other end, young lady. Some little girls will be good if you just threaten them... But some of them need a good spanking every now and then to keep them in line. And if they think their caretaker isn't willing to actually go through with them, they'll just keep pushing them and pushing them. Well, I'm not afraid, and if you show me you're that second kind of little girl, I'll be more than happy to give you what you need. Test me one more time, and I'll prove it. I just want to have a nice, calm trip to the park, but if you're going to misbehave, I can make it nice and exciting for you. Is that what you want?"

Alicia shook her head, not having any idea what Diane meant, and not wanting to find out. Diane pulled the shorts the rest of the way off her legs, then lifted her to her feet. "Now go and get dressed properly," she instructed. Any thought of defiance had fled Alicia's mind, and she could only nod obediently, half running back to her bedroom to put on her pull up, like a good little girl.

• Like 3
Guest clinediap

Chapter 16

"See?" Diane said, glancing over at Alicia in the seat next to her. "It's a good thing you didn't wear your regular panties, or you'd be wetting all over my car, and then I'd have really been mad."

"I'm not peeing!" Alicia protested, face turning red as she squirmed. "I'm just trying to get comfortable!"

"Aww..." Diane smiled. "What's the matter? Got ants in your pants?" She reached over with one hand, patting the girl's crinkling crotch through the shorts and the dress. "Because that's not what it feels like you have in there."

Alicia glared at her unhappily, sure she couldn't really feel that she was wet, not with the small amount she'd went, and that she was just trying to get her riled up, and annoyed that it was working so well. "Fine, so I peed a little," she admitted.

"Don't worry," Diane told her. "We're almost there."

Sure enough, a few minutes later, they were pulling into a parking lot, where, before getting out, Diane pulled up the hem of Alicia's dress and yanked down her shorts to examine her pull up beneath. "I guess it isn't that bad..." she said uncertainly. "I didn't pack you a diaper bag because you promised me you weren't going to leak."

"I'm not," Alicia insisted. Diane gave her a skeptical look, then unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car, waiting for Alicia to follow. She held out her hand, and, obediently, Alicia walked over to take it, following close at her side as she led her across the parking lot, to the playground.

"Maybe we'll go for a walk on one of the trails later," Diane told her, "but for now, go have fun."

Alicia uncertainly moved forward, looking unhappily at all of the children playing. Had she been wearing her normal clothes, she might have tried to pretend she was a babysitter, or an older sister, watching one of those kids, but in this outfit she knew it would be hard to convince anyone she was in charge of anything. She was sure she was going to stick out like a sore thumb, but as she stood there, unsure what to do, a pair of boys taller than she was ran by her. A little surprised, she turned to watch them, assuming they were her age, or a little younger, technically there to do what she would have liked to have pretended she was doing.

As they stopped to catch their breath, however, she could see that wasn't the case. They were definitely kids, likely not even teenagers yet. She stared at them, stunned, wondering if children these days were that much taller than she remembered them being, when she was passed by another group of kids, this time girls, also bigger than her. She wasn't the best at judging ages, but she couldn't imagine that they could be more than fifteen, if that.

"Excuse me!" she called, trailing after them. "Hey, wait up!"

One of them - the leader, it seemed, a girl who was sure to grow up to be a heartbreaker, with black hair and a heart shaped face - turned and looked her up and down before scoffing, "We're not babysitters. Buzz off."

Alicia took a step backward, feeling almost as if she'd been slapped. How dare this... child... speak to her like that? "Hey, I just wanted to ask you a question!" she said angrily, stomping up to the girl. "You don't have to be a..."

To her surprise, the girl shoved her. Not ready for that, and still feeling clumsy anyway, Alicia stumbled, falling down onto her ass, tears springing unbidden to her eyes. "I said leave us alone!"

"Jeez, Jan, there's no need to be so mean about it," one of the other girls, a shortish, slightly plump redhead, said.

"Whatever," Jan rolled her eyes. "Come on." She walked away, taking most of her posse with her. The redhead started to go, then turned back, bending down to offer Alicia her hand.

"Thanks," Alicia sniffled, getting back to her feet.

"No problem," the girl shrugged. "And sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"I'm Angela."

"Alicia."

"That's kinda funny," Angela giggled. "We have the same first and last letters in our name."

"Yeah... Hilarious," Alicia started to roll her eyes, then reminded herself that this girl was being nice to her, even if she did seem like the sort of dweeb she'd have had nothing to do with back in high school. Truth be told, she knew she'd been much more like Jan back then.

"She's not really that bad," Angela said, nodding towards Jan, who was perched on a picnic table now, with the other girls sitting around her, looking like a queen holding court. "We've been friends since first grade."

"Uh-huh," Alicia nodded. "And how old are you now?"

"She's just been on this whole... fashion thing lately," Angela continued, seeming not to hear. "I'd rather just wear what seems comfortable, but she's so obsessed with having whatever's hot in... Munich, or wherever."

"Milan," Alicia corrected automatically.

"I mean, I'm sure when we were your age, she still dressed like that," Angela looked over at Alicia's clothes, then changed her mind, "or not too much younger than you, anyway... But now, if you dare wear anything like that around her, she just tears you apart."

Alicia bristled at the implication that she was younger than the little diva, though she supposed she preferred that they think that, rather than that she was older and still dressed this way. She wanted to ask just how old they were, but that hadn't gone so well the first time, and she was feeling a little pang of guilt as she listened to Angela. "Know that from experience?"

Angela's cheeks darkened slightly. "She didn't mean anything by it... She just wants to help me be more popular."

Alicia wanted to tell her that would only get worse, that she'd never be popular enough for Jan, and eventually the other girl would realize she'd outgrown her old friend and abandon her, pretend she'd never existed, that they hadn't spent so many weekends together when they were younger, had so many late summer slumber parties, went to so many movies together... But she doubted Angela would listen to her, or believe she knew what she was talking about. And maybe she didn't... Maybe this Jan was different than she'd been.

"Oh, but why am I telling you all this? You don't have to worry about this stuff yet. Enjoy it while it lasts, Alicia. Middle school sucks. I really hope high school turns out to be better."

Alicia's mouth fell open at those words, but she couldn't find her voice again until Angela had already run off over to the picnic table, where Alicia could see Jan berating her. Middle school?! Were they seriously only in middle school?! But... How could that be? They had to be older than that... She had been smaller than maybe one of them! She could understand if one or two of them had been tall for their age and were already bigger than she, as an eighteen year old, was, but almost all of them?!

And as she looked around at the other kids on the playground, she saw that, rather than sticking out as she'd been sure she would, she fit right in. There were plenty of children shorter than her, of course, but almost just as many who were taller. Feeling disoriented, scared, and a little sick to her stomach, she started to run towards the bathroom, only to trip on her own feet and fall again before scrambling back up.

She slammed the door behind her, hurrying over to the sinks and staring at herself in the mirror, trying to look beyond the freckles and the curly hair that she'd always thought made her look younger anyway. "What the hell?" she breathed, shaking at the sight. She looked down at her body, smoothing the dress down over it. Her breasts were still there of course, though much smaller than they should be, as she realized she should have figured out from how much she'd been needing to tighten her bra straps lately, but her hips were almost completely flat. She was scrawny, not like someone who had been losing weight because of stress, but like a pre-teen.

"Oh, God..." She stumbled into one of the bathroom stalls and threw up. She weakly walked back out a minute later, trying her best not to look at herself in the mirror as she splashed water on her face. It had all happened so gradually, she'd just assumed she was imagining it... But now she, standing back, looking at it, she couldn't deny that it had to be something more than that. But what? And, more importantly, how?

• Like 2

I had to recover a lost password just to post here. I've been reading this sucker from the beginning and finally it made me stop lurking, at least long enough to say great job so far! It's just gradual enough to make it "believable". Which is pretty dam hard to do with a story like this.

Great job! Looking forward to seeing exactly where this is going. I'm normally a fan of forced mental regression, but this story is definitely making me change my mind.

Thanks for posting.

I just hope there's an explanation as to why not just the how. I always hate the story's where they convince the girl she's crazy. It's wierd I'm actually hoping for a happy ending, even though I don't think alicia will get one

Guest clinediap

Chapter 17

Neither were questions that she was going to get answers to standing in the park bathroom, but that didn't stop her from standing there for quite a while, unable to stop from staring at her own reflection. It was so strange to see her younger self staring back at her, a sight she hadn't seen for years - or, rather, that she hadn't recognized she was seeing.

Finally, though, she turned away, stumbling back out into the daylight. She felt rather strange as she stepped outside, sure that all eyes would be on her. In her mind, she'd walked in eighteen and stunning, and was coming out twelve, if that, and gawky. She knew nothing had really changed in that time, but that didn't stop her from feeling that way, as she was still trying to get used to the idea.

That was a rather difficult thing for her to do, considering that the idea was something completely impossible. People didn't get younger; she knew that. That was the sort of thing that happened in bad TV shows, not in real life. Yet she could think of no other explanation for what she'd seen, for all the changes that had so suddenly come over her. She thought back to those TV shows, trying to think of what caused the regression in them, but all she could remember was some show where a witch had cursed the main character.

The idea of magic was even more absurd, yet when she thought of witches, only one person came to mind. She quickly scanned the benches where mothers sat, watching their kids playing, searching for Diane. She found her, sitting by herself but talking to another woman who looked vaguelly familiar, wearing a jogging outfit. Alicia couldn't quite place the other woman as she approached, at least not until she got close enough to overhear Diane's, "I'll see you later, Gail," at which the woman ran past her, close enough for Alicia to recognize her as the woman who had lasered away her pubic hair.

That gave Alicia pause for a moment. Maybe she was wrong, and Diane really didn't know what was going on with her. It could have even been like it had for her, the changes happening so slowly, but steadily, that Diane hadn't even recognized them. After all, why take her to get her hair zapped away if she was just getting younger, back before it would have started to grow? Then again, the hair on her head, and everywhere else was still there... So it only made sense that it would have stayed, too, roots and all, burned away.

Alicia hadn't been sure, exactly what to say once she got to Diane, how to broach the subject, how not to sound like an idiot for not having figured it out before now. Once she got to the bench, however, and Diane turned to look at her with a smug, "What's wrong, Ali? You leaking already?", the only thing that came out of her mouth was, "What did you do to me?!" as she leapt at the woman, swinging her fists wildly.

She managed to get in one good hit before Diane held her away, though that didn't stop her from flailing wildly, screaming angrily, wordlessly, for she didn't even know how long. The next thing she knew, a woman in a tan uniform was standing by the bench. "What exactly is going on here, ma'am?" she asked Diane. "Is everything all right?"

"No!" Alicia jumped in hysterically, pulling away from Diane and hurrying over to the park ranger. "You have to help me! She stole my car, and she broke into my house, and she stole all my clothes, and she hates me, and she's trying to turn me into a baby!"

She felt the ranger hug her, a wave of relief washing over her, glad that she'd finally told her story, strange as it was, to someone. It lasted until the woman said, "She's got quite the imagination on her, doesn't she?"

"No, I don't," Alicia whined, letting go of the ranger and stepping back, staring up at her. Realizing that the ranger's assumption wasn't entirely unfair, given what it must have sounded like, she decided to try another tactic. "She's trying to poison me! And she abuses me! Please, you can't let her take me home!"

She smiled as she heard Diane gasp, surely unable to believe that Alicia had said that. "Ali, how could you say that?" she asked, sniffling. Alicia turned back to her, a little surprised to see just how miserable she looked. She was crying, staring down at Alicia in disbelief.

"That is no joking matter, young lady," the ranger told her sternly. "You shouldn't say things like that unless they're true."

"But they are," Alicia protested. "I swear!"

"And I'm sure she really stole your car, too, didn't she?" The ranger raised an eyebrow. Alicia nodded automatically, before realizing that, looking the way she did, that wasn't going to help her case.

"I'm very sorry for the commotion, ma'am," Diane sniffed. "It's past her naptime, and..."

"Don't worry," the ranger told her. "Kids just get a little too wrapped up in their imaginations sometimes. I understand." She knelt down in front of Alicia, telling her sternly, "You be nicer to your mother, you understand? She cares about you," before patting her on the head and sending them on their way.

Diane took her hand gently, though as soon as the ranger turned away she gave it a rough squeeze as she half-dragged Alicia back to her car. "I hope you don't think you're getting those panties now," she hissed at her. "What in the world do you think you're doing, making a scene like that in the middle of the park?!"

"Aww, did I make you look like a bad mother?" Alicia spat at her. "Well, guess what? You're not my mother, you bitch! I don't know what the hell you're doing to me, but it is going to stop, you hear me?! I will not...!"

"You will not," Diane parrotted her, cutting her off coldly, "say another word. You know damn well this isn't my fault, and screaming at me in public isn't going to do anything to change that."

"Isn't your... What is that supposed to mean?!" Alicia yelled. Diane rolled her eyes, opened the door to her car, and shoved Alicia inside before going around to the driver's side and getting in. "You turned me into a kid! How is that not your fault?!"

Diane looked at her, then shook her head. "Are you even listening to yourself? Do you realize how idiotic you sound? Buckle your seatbelt."

Sulking, Alicia did, having to admit that the idea was, in fact, dumb. But that didn't stop it from being true. "I don't know how you did it, but I know you did."

"You just keep thinking that," Diane told her. Alicia glared angrily at her as she drove, her relative calmness in the face of this craziness infuriating. Clearly, she knew quite well what was going on, but, just as clearly, she wasn't going to tell. It made Alicia want to kick her, but as she stared down at her feet, looking especially small in her silly pink Mary Janes, she doubted it would hurt as much as she'd want it to.

They stopped at a Wal-Mart on the way home. "We're going inside," Diane said, matter-of-factly. "You can behave or not, that's up to you. Go ahead and tell everyone your story. I'm sure they'll believe you."

"I am so going to kick your ass," Alicia promised her.

"You couldn't do that when you were all grown up," Diane snorted. "How exactly do you plan on doing that now, pipsqueak?"

Alicia didn't have an answer for that, leaving her to sulk quietly as Diane took her by the hand and led her into the store. "I hope you know Frank was always thinking about me when you two were screwing," she said instead.

She was hoping for an angry reaction, something physical she could draw attention to, but Diane just turned to her and told her, "Not anymore."

There was a hesitation there, though, a weak spot, something Alicia could grab onto. "You wouldn't believe how easy it was," she said. "I barely had to bat my eyes, and he was all over me." She smiled, sure she could see Diane flinch. "You were never enough of a woman for him. Not even close."

"Well," Diane said, stopping. "You're not enough of a woman for anyone anymore, now are you?"

"I'm still mo..." Alicia began to say snidely when she saw where they were, and the words froze in her mouth. They were surrounded by diapers, a whole aisle of them in every size and variety imaginable. Her eyes widened as she stared at them, feeling a little weak in her knees, realizing just why they were here.

"Oh, keep talking," Diane invited her. "It might be a little tight, but I bet you'd fit into Pampers now. The baby aisle is right over there."

Alicia's bottom lip began to tremble, her arrogance quickly dissolved and forgotten. The idea of wearing a diaper at all - a real one, with tapes, not a thin pull up - was sobering; actually being in a baby's diaper would be too much. "I'm sorry," she said quietly.

"I'm sure you are," Diane sighed. "Now."

"Please don't do this," she begged, letting go of Diane's hand to clutch at the hem of her shirt. "I'll be good, I promise."

Diane ignored her, brushing her aside to grab a package off the shelf, one marked Youth. "No," Alicia sniffled. "Don't!" Diane grabbed her hand and began walking again, towards the cash registers. "Don't!" Alicia repeated, louder. "Stop it!"

"Feel free to keep drawing attention to yourself," Diane said quietly. "I really don't mind."

Alicia's face turned red, knowing that, with her in one of Diane's hands and the diapers in the other, she must surely look like a child who had just started wetting the bed and was throwing a fit over it. And, much as she would have liked to think it was, it wasn't Diane's fault that she could feel the eyes of the other kids nearby on her, pitying, or laughing at, her. She was the one who had been yelling.

She couldn't stop blushing as they made their way through the checkout aisle, and then back across the parking lot. She was quiet on the ride back to the apartment building, and on the trip up to her home. Diane was quiet, too, until they'd gotten inside and she'd set the bag of diapers down on the couch. "All right," she said then, folding her arms and staring down at Alicia sternly, "now it's time for your punishment."

• Like 5

This story gets better & more awesome with each & every Chapter. I'm glad that Alicia is going to go from pull-ups to regular Diapers. I'm looking forward to the continuation, Please Keep Going,

Guest clinediap

Chapter 18

"Really?" Alicia pouted, sniffling. "What else can you do to me?"

"I can show you the consequences of acting like a spoiled brat in public," Diane told her. Alicia began to open her mouth to protest, but Diane cut her off before she could get a word out. "Don't you tell me that's not what you were doing. I babysat enough when I was younger to know. I could tell that was all you were from the first time you walked into the office, even before you seduced Frank because you thought you deserved all the prettiest toys for yourself, but at least now you're almost the right size to get away with it. Except that never stopped you before, did it? You never outgrew that, did you? You know why? Because your parents were too easy on you. Well, now you're getting a second chance, sweetie. Maybe this time when you get older, you'll actually grow up."

Diane grabbed her wrist, tugging her into the kitchen and sitting her down at the table, going over to the sink and grabbing the bar of soap from earlier and a knife, setting them down in front of Alicia. "You're going to cut off a piece of that bar," Diane told her. "Length-wise." She drew her finger across the surface of the soap, as if she was afraid Alicia was too stupid to know what that meant. "Then cut off any sharp bits. And be careful. I don't want to have to look for where you keep band-aids in this place, if you even have any."

Alicia looked up at Diane, confused at her assignment, wondering if this was some weird joke, but if it was, Diane was doing a good job of pretending otherwise. Alicia shrugged, picking up the knife and cutting across the bar of soap while the woman observed, then, with a nod, wandered back into the living room. Alicia stared after her, fingers tightening around the handle of the knife. It had a rather small blade, but it was sharp. She'd hated people before, but never had she actually wanted to stab anyone as much as she did right then. And Diane had even handed her the weapon to do it...

Of course, she'd likely done that because she knew Alicia was no threat to her. Even at full size, Diane was bigger than her, and now she was dwarfed by her. If she could get the element of surprise on her side, she might have a chance, but otherwise she'd probably just get herself into even more trouble. Although, if this was the worst that Diane was going to do to her, maybe that wasn't such a big deal. Alicia let her grip loosen a bit, returning to her task, shaving off the corners from the little stick she'd carved. It was dumb, and a bit tedious, sure, but she really didn't see how this was meant to teach her a lesson.

She heard a crinkling from the other room, much louder than what came from her damp pull up as she squirmed on her seat, and knew it had to be coming from one of the diapers they'd just bought. That was it, probably, the real punishment. Alicia saw her hands shaking as she thought about it, had to set down the soap and her knife, afraid she would cut herself. Just one week ago, she'd been getting ready to go out and hit the clubs with her friends, pouring herself into a nice, tight dress that showed off her body perfectly, going naughtily bare underneath, not bothering with so much as a G-string. Now she had practically no body worth showing off. That dress would be a tent on her now. Instead of no underwear, she was about to be put into a diaper, thick, plastic coated, infantile. How had so much changed in so little time?

"Hmm..." Diane mused, making Alicia jump a little, having been so caught up in her self pity that she hadn't heard her approach. "I guess it'll do." Alicia glared up at her, at the person who had done all of this to her, so close to her, and her hand darted forward, only for Diane to grab away the soap and knife from in front of her at the last minute, setting them both back over on the sink. Alicia could see one of the diapers in her other hand, and as Diane came back to the table, she began to unfold it.

"Look at that," she said, holding out the diaper. "That's so much thicker than your pull ups, isn't it? That can hold so much more... Those pull ups were made for girls mature enough to be responsible for getting themselves to the bathroom on time. So they're really not for you, are they? You're not even that mature... No, these fit you much better. You should have been in these years ago. Hell, you never should have gotten out of them, should you? Oh, I know you want them... You want to wear them, because then you won't have to do anything for yourself, will you? You can just relax like the little princess you think you are, and you won't have to worry about a thing, not even keeping your little pants clean."

"That's not what I want," Alicia whined. "Stop acting like you know what I want!"

Diane laid the diaper down on the table, spread out. Alicia gulped nervously as she stared down at it, seeing that it was, indeed, quite a bit bigger than what she had on now. The idea of that bulk being between her legs was strange and frightening, but not nearly as much as the fact that she was helpless to stop it. Diane picked up the bit of soap Alicia had cut, laid it inside the diaper, then took ahold of Alicia's wrist and pulled her up. "Now let's go get started," Diane told her gently.

"Started?!" Alicia looked up at her, surprised. Diane nodded as she led Alicia to the couch, setting her down and pulling off her shoes and socks, and then her shorts, and, finally, her pull up.

Diane sat down then, patting her knee. "Lay down," she instructed. Alicia froze, remembering the threat from that morning.

"No," she squeaked. "No! I've never been spanked before, and I..."

"Maybe that's your problem," Diane interrupted.

Alicia glared at her, pouting, then continued. "And I'm not going to let you be the first one to..."

She let out a yelp as Diane grabbed her, wrestling her over her lap despite her fierce squirming and kicking, all of which stopped with the first slap. Alicia's eyes widened at the sudden burst of pain across her backside, sharp and, perhaps even worse, humiliating. "If you'd behaved," Diane told her, giving her another spank, this one on the other cheek, "this would have been much simpler." Alicia could imagine red handprints already forming on her bottom, could feel the stinging that she had a feeling would stick around for a while, making it rather uncomfortable for her to sit still.

Diane gave her a moment with those first two strikes, then, without warning, began in earnest, hand raining down on the girl's ass, making sure there wasn't an inch left unpunished. Alicia's fight came back quickly, as she squirmed furiously, trying to get away, to no avail. After a few minutes, Diane stopped again, rubbing her back gently. Alicia sniffled softly, fighting with herself to keep from crying, not wanting to give Diane the satisfaction.

After a minute, enough time for Alicia to regain a hint of her composure, Diane said, "If you'd just put yourself over your knee like I'd asked you to, we'd be done. But you had to be difficult, didn't you?"

Alicia's blood froze in her veins as she heard a crinkling from behind her, another memory from that morning resurfacing. Diane didn't show her what she was getting out, but she didn't need to. "No!" Alicia protested. "No! I am an adult, and I will not let you..." The hairbrush landed across her already tender bottom with a loud whap, turning the rest of her words into a cry of pain. "Y-You can't, I..." The brush came down again, this time on her upper thighs, and all her work of keeping her eyes dry was undone in an instant. Once she felt the first tear, it was too late, and she was bawling.

"You are not an adult," Diane told her. "You do not tell me what I can or can't do. You are a child. I am the adult. I am in charge. I will do whatever I want to you." She punctuated each sentence with another slap. Each one made Alicia hate her more, and yet each swat only reinforced to Alicia how true the words were. "Do you understand?"

Alicia couldn't answer the first time, but after another spank and a repeat, she managed to get out, "Y-Yes!"

And then, mercifully, Diane was done. Alicia heard the bag rustle again as the brush was put back into it, and she collapsed on Diane's lap, sobbing. "Shh," Diane whispered, gently rubbing her bottom, red and aching. "It's all right."

When Alicia had calmed down, Diane lifted her up and led her, still rubbing her damp eyes, into the kitchen. She stood by, all her resistance cried out, while she saw Diane go to the sink for the soap. She had expected that - it didn't mean she liked it, but she wasn't about to do more than give a light moan when she saw it, not wanting to risk anything else. "You said some very bad things today," Diane told her. "And some very mean ones." Alicia nodded weakly, opening her mouth. "You are learning!" Diane exclaimed with a smile. "Good girl!" Alicia wrinkled her nose as she felt the soap being slid into her mouth, past her teeth. "But what you did today is too much for this to make up for."

She walked back to the table, picking up the little stick of soap Alicia had carved, bringing it back over, holding it in front of her tear-stained, soap-filled face. "That's why you made this for yourself... We're going to clean you out from both ends." Before Alicia could figure out what that was supposed to mean, Diane's hand moved downwards. Alicia's eyes went wide as she felt the soap being pushed against her sore bottom, then even wider as it was guided past her red skin to an even more sensitive area. She squirmed as the soap made its way further into her, slowly, trying to move away from it, to escape. She fidgeted every which way, ending up on her tiptoes when, at last, she felt her body take the last of it in.

She began to squirm even more earnestly, feeling a slight itching inside of her, followed by a burning sensation. She mumbled through the bar of soap pitifully while Diane went to wash her hands, then came back to her, this time holding the diaper. "Shh... Calm down, sweetie," she cooed as she pressed the diaper between her legs, quickly taping it up snugly onto Alicia wriggling, red bottom.

At first, it felt cool against Alicia's skin, almost comforting, though soon the heat of her body changed that, making it feel more like a sauna. It seemed to be even thicker on her than it had looked off, and she had a very definite waddle as Diane marched her into the living room. Even if she hadn't been in such pain, she doubted she could have managed to walk normally with all that bulk.

Diane took her to a corner of the room, pointing her nose at it and then pulling up the skirt of her dress in the back, leaving her padded backside fully exposed. "Oh, if you could only see how adorable you look," she gushed. "Actually, I guess you can." Alicia heard the click of a shutter behind her, then Diane held her cell phone in front of her face. The sight was astounding. Even knowing it was her, it was hard to accept. No, the person in the picture, the little girl in the thick diaper, well spanked bottom peeking out from the corners and underneath, couldn't be her. It just couldn't be. "This is what a good little girl looks like," Diane told her. "Isn't it?" Alicia nodded wordlessly, still stunned.

"And that good little girl," Diane continued, pulling her arm back and walking across the room to the couch, "is going to stay there for an hour."

"An hour?!" Alicia gave a muffled gasp. Already, she could feel the suds filling her mouth, trickling down her throat despite her best efforts. Already, the soap in her bottom was making her bottom twitch and squirm uncomfortably, and not only from pain. It was certainly not a pleasant feeling, having it smoldering inside her, but she could tell it was doing more than hurting, could feel her already quite full tummy contracting at its bidding. Alicia couldn't imagine that effect was an accident, but at the same time, she didn't think that even she would be a sadistic as that.

"One more sound from over there," Diane said, "and it'll be two."

Alicia forced herself to stay quiet, standing there, feeling the soap working on her from both ends. She did her best to stand still, but she couldn't keep herself from fidgeting, from wiggling her bottom, as if that would dislodge the irritating sensation from within her. Though she knew it was coming from deeper than her skin, she tried to scratch the itchiness away, but she couldn't barely even feel her fingers through the diaper's padding. And the cramps just kept getting worse.

Then, as she was sure things had gotten as bad as they could, she heard a knock on her door. At first, she thought one of her neighbors had heard her crying and called the police, that Diane would be found here with a clearly mistreated little girl, and she would be saved, until Diane chirped, "Right on time!"

Alicia wasn't sure what was going on, knew she wasn't allowed to turn around, so she just stayed there, fearing what new torture had been thought up for her. Her heart nearly stopped as she heard another voice, and it became clear. "Yo, 'Licia, come on! We don't have all night!"

She burbled a frantic, "No!" through her sudsy mouth, then heard her door being opened, letting at least Rachel, one of her clubbing buddies, see in, straight to the corner of the room she was standing in. Most likely, though, it would be the whole group, everyone Alicia had hung out with, before all this had started.

"You must be Ali's little friends," Diane said cheerfully. "Well, I'm afraid Ali's been a bad little girl, and she's not allowed to come out and play."

She could hear Will chortling, face turning as red as her backside as he said, quietly for him, "Man, I told you she had to be into some kinky shit."

"Is that a diaper?" Marie whispered back, only slightly better at keeping her voice low, though in her case, Alicia had a feeling she meant for everyone to hear. Marie and Alicia had never really gotten along... The only reason they put up with each other at all was that they were both friends with Rachel, and Alicia was only friends with her because her cousin was one of the best fake ID makers around, and that got her a discount.

Alicia had forced herself to stay quiet until then, wishing she could just drop dead, not wanting them to see her as she was now, just a child. But, scared or not, she knew they might be her best chance at escaping this, so she turned, blushing deeper as she heard more chuckles at the sight of the soap in her mouth, which she quickly removed. "This isn't some game!" she told them. "You have to get me out of here!"

Diane smiled at her, walking over and patting her bottom roughly before re-inserting the bar of soap through Alicia's protests. "I think she wants another spanking," she turned back to tell the others.

To Alicia's dismay, they all just ignored her plea for help, Marie even adding a snide, "Little bitch could use it."

Alicia mumbled helplessly as she listened to her friends walking away, door closing after them, Diane pushing the soap in to the back of her throat. She couldn't believe they would just leave her here, that they'd think she actually wanted this. How stupid could they be?!

"I definitely heard a noise from you," Diane said, giving the soap a good working around, until Alicia could feel the suds dripping from her mouth. "So I guess one hour just wasn't enough for you, was it?"

Alicia whimpered unhappily, hopelessly, as her knees buckled and she felt her bowels explode into her diaper. "Uh-oh," Diane laughed gleefully, pressing her hand to Alicia's backside, pushing into the mass forcing its way out. "Is someone having an accident?" Alicia sniffled, squatting down slightly. "Come on, sweetie. Fill your little diaper for me. Fill it up right up to the top. Let's see how much your nice didees can hold." Much as Alicia would have liked to ignore those instructions, her body had other plans. She bit down into the soap as the mush continued to flow, out into every crevice of her thick diaper, expanding it outwards and downward, leaving it sagging between her legs.

"Good girl," Diane praised her when she was done, sliding her hand down the back of the diaper to the crotch of it, forcing it upwards, into Alicia's skin, then patting the back of it a few times roughly. "Since you did such a good job, I think I'll let you sit down for that extra hour of corner time. How about that?"

The thought of sitting in this diaper made her stomach sour, and her bottom still ached enough that she knew she'd be squirming the whole time anyway, trying to find the least painful spot to sit, but Alicia knew better than to argue the point. That would only make things worse, and she really didn't want to see where Diane was willing to go from there.

"Good girl," Diane repeated. "You're just a good little baby, aren't you?"

Wearily, defeated, Alicia could only nod.

• Like 4