LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valentine'S Day Delight

What are all of your plans for your significant other for Valentine's Day? Anything special? :wub:. Let's share our ideas! Okaaay, so here are my plans:

*Wake up my significant other by surprising his lower region ;). After, I'll serve him his favorite scrumptious breakfast in bed.

Then at night....

*Leave a trail of candy hearts to the bedroom which will include candles with rose petals around them(I love making lil crafts-- it's a passion of mine!), bubbly fruity drinks, and juicy strawberries dripped in chocolate. Then, I'll apply soothing baby oils on his delicate skin after his long day then diaper him up for a wild night.

I'm interested in hearing the details of you all!

• Like 1

I know it sounds horrible, but I was looking for new ideas. I don't really want to do the same old thing, flowers, candy, card, teddy bear. I will as a last resort, but I really want to do something special....

Oooh! Is this for your girlfriend/wife and does she know about ABDL? :wub:

• Like 1

My wife and I decided to celebrate VD on Wednesday.

1) Why have a special day on Monday? We'd rather have a dinner out (from the kids) mid-week. PS thanks grandparents!!!

2) Reservations, expensive set menus

3) She will get flowers on Wednesday when the prices come awaaaaay down

My wife and I decided to celebrate VD on Wednesday.

1) Why have a special day on Monday? We'd rather have a dinner out (from the kids) mid-week. PS thanks grandparents!!!

2) Reservations, expensive set menus

3) She will get flowers on Wednesday when the prices come awaaaaay down

That's actually sort of a creative idea! At least your planning smart! I'll give you that. ^_^

• Like 1

Valentine's Day is a made-up holiday in which dumb consumers are goaded by both manufacturers and society's "traditions" into buying a bunch of shit they'd otherwise leave on the shelf.

There, I said it.

• Like 1

I don't have anyone special to spend the day with, or buy anything for. I usually wait till the next day to buy the left over chocolate, if I'm in the mood :blush: I get great deals on Easter candy as well after Easter....

My dentist Adores me :blush:

Valentine's Day is a made-up holiday in which dumb consumers are goaded by both manufacturers and society's "traditions" into buying a bunch of shit they'd otherwise leave on the shelf.

There, I said it.

Isn't every holiday a made up holiday? Or are there real holidays and fake ones?

Either way, can I still have candy and give pressies? I like doing that ^_^

~Luci

I refuse to celebrate valentines day or sweetest day. Imo if you need a reason to do something nice for your partner there are bigger problems. I prefer to do things at random now and then just because. But to those that choose to indulge i wish you a great day when ever you celebrate each other and the best. On a side note...op that sounds like a lot of fun.

PS here is a great gift idea but the shipping takes a Long time sense the mail bomber.... The quality is outstanding and they last for ever. Made her cry with the card :0)

http://englishleatherrose.com/

What're we going to do this valentine's day brain? the same thing we do every year pinky. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I'm hoping to come to work and find one of the cuties I work with has an interest however I am not vested too much into looking for any relationships right now.

Actually, for you people who are gun enthusiasts and like to go shooting and have target practice.....maybe going to the shooting range on Monday and kind of recreate the "St Valentines Day Massacre" and put a bunch of targets out of their misery :P

Happy Valentines day regardless

let's see...as an advanced Valentine's Day present, I stayed with my wife in the emergency clinic from 11pm-4am last evening because she has an infection which indirectly (I guess) caused bad back pain. That aside, I was thinking of getting flowers Tuesday or Wednesday.

Diaperpt, hope everything is getting better now... when i had a kidney infection i had AWFUL lower back pain... and actually the kidney infection took longer to diagnose because the pain from that was masked by the back pain.

I agree with marcus too... my boyfriend and I are always buying things for each other, or doing nice things spontaneously for and with each other... to us valentines day is just another day, and we may or may not say go out to dinner, or what not....

course valentines day is also my older brothers birthday.... and so growing up, valentines day was not a huge deal, it was brothers birthday.

There, I said it.

It sounds like Jackie could use that 'someone special' for cuddles and hugs and candy ;)

It will be like any other day for me, except I'll be remembering a good friend who died this time last year. If anybody wants to celebrate it then go for it, I say. We just don't bother in this house :).

There, I said it.

As opposed to any other 'made up' holiday. I wouldnt say the tradition goads you to buying more shit, just good marketing.

Say thanks to debeers etc. "Diamonds are forever" they're also one of the most common gems, and not very rare.

Say thanks to the flower growing green house associations etc - "Say it with flowers" - becuase you're too much of an inarticulate schlub to say it yourself?

because a bauble makes up for all those times where your own actions proved your words otherwise.

My girlfriend who didn't know about my diapers, decided to come back to mine last night cos it was raining, we planned on going to hers.

I was very worried to say the least as my place was cluttered with AB stuff and my crib was still set up as my bed. We sat talking all night i could tell she was confused by the teddies and pacifiers she saw all over the place. so i knew she would find out soon so i told her, she was great.

She ran a bath and washed me, then diapered me, and cuddled up with me and my teddies and watched Alpha and Omega (an animated kids film) then she put me to bed in my crib and she slept in the single bed at the side of me.

This morning i cooked her breakfast and she went off to work.

Great night, I have a totally new belief in Valentines day.