LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He Wasn'T Expecting That...

One of the new guys in our Big Band is a doctor, and I've taken to asking him "Well, what's the oddest case that's presented itself this week?" Last night he said "Well, this one's strange. I had a 74 year old man ask me 'is it strange/sick for me to like to masturbate into woman's underware?'". Turns out the guy likes to crossdress too. One thing led to another, and when we weren't around the other guys in the band I said "well, let me tell you ..." The doc was more-or-less clueless about crossdressing and I gave him the 10-cent tour....and said if he had any questions to just give me a yell.

I'm sure he had an interesting discussion with his wife when he got home!

I love big band music! Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington are some of my favorites.

One of the new guys in our Big Band is a doctor, and I've taken to asking him "Well, what's the oddest case that's presented itself this week?" Last night he said "Well, this one's strange. I had a 74 year old man ask me 'is it strange/sick for me to like to masturbate into woman's underware?'". Turns out the guy likes to crossdress too. One thing led to another, and when we weren't around the other guys in the band I said "well, let me tell you ..." The doc was more-or-less clueless about crossdressing and I gave him the 10-cent tour....and said if he had any questions to just give me a yell.

I'm sure he had an interesting discussion with his wife when he got home!

And if they all wore cloth diapers with latex diaper covers would they be a rubber band? :lol:

I like much of the original Big Band stuff, though revivals such as Brian Setzer just don't do much for me :whistling: And lest we forget, Billy Strayhorn, who wrote much of what made The Duke famous, was Gay and Black- this in an era when either thing could still get you killed :o The evolution of the "Big Band" sound is an interesting history and the music itself in a class of it's own. Never since has an entire nation (maybe world) all liked the same musical style ;) That's really saying something about it :thumbsup:

Bettypooh