LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Thought As To Order Diapers Online

i currently live at home, and my parents are nosy, well my mom is nosy rather, i have good hiding places for my diapers but i have to travel a great distance just to pick up some good diapers(ATN), im talkin like 70 miles there and 70 miles back. Ordering to my house is extremely out of the question because my mom would ask questions. so i have been doing a little bit of research on getting a P.O. box. in my area. i can rent one for $20.00 for six months is what it says, does it really only cost $20 for six months? or is that a lease for six months and you pay $20.00 a month? i dont quite know how it works, but the cool thing is i can order whatever i want and no questions asked!

anyone else do this or have knowledge of the po boxes?

When i was 16 and wanted diapers, i used to get the delivered to the Post office, then pick them up from there, not sure if they still do that service though.

I just order them to my home now though, if anyone asks its a car part / bike part or something equally boring.

I think the best thing would be to find a diaper buddy in your area, one who is out about his diaper fetish or is diaper dependent, then work out a deal with him to ship your diaper to him and get them as you need them say a few packs at a time,

I would gladly do that for any diaper lovers in my area, I'm sure if you look around you can find someone close by to help you do the same.

I have loads of space for as many cases as you would like to store, so feel free to ask if you want my help.....Bee

you can technically have anything delivered to your name, general delivery, then the name of your town, state etc... in the USA.. and it will go to the post office and they will hold it.. but i am not sure if this is true for Just letters, or if it works for packages as well... best thing.. call up a post office a few towns over, say you are going to be passing thru on a road trip and could you have a package sent there general delivery... they will tell you if you can or not....

yes po boxes are dirt cheep. and if you get packages there they just leave a card in your po box to pick it up during business hours at the desk. I have a couple po boxes in a few states that i get stuff at from time to time. If you are getting diapers the problem will be getting the box in the house.

The problem with PO Boxes is if they are shipped via UPS or FedEx, they can't be delivered to the Post Office. Best bet, in my opinion, is to get a box at a mailbox/packing store. It's the same as a PO Box, and about the same cost, but you will have a Suite number and they will accept FedEx/UPS on your behalf.

I certainly would advise against a PO Box and go for a mailbox at either a local UPS Store if they have them at your particular location or do a search and you will find places that have private mailboxes for rent. Either of these two ways gives you an actual street address and no matter if it is ups/fedex/usps they will accept your package and sign for you and then you just pick it up from them.

You can't get UPS or FEDEX deliveries to a USPS PO box. However you can get just about anything delivered to a UPS store box. They'll even send you an email when the package arrives so you don't have to keep going to check the box. If you're not expecting frequent deliveries, they'll even just do it without a box for a $4 per delivery charge or such.

The problem with PO Boxes is if they are shipped via UPS or FedEx, they can't be delivered to the Post Office. Best bet, in my opinion, is to get a box at a mailbox/packing store. It's the same as a PO Box, and about the same cost, but you will have a Suite number and they will accept FedEx/UPS on your behalf.

I agree. I was in a similar situation where I didn't want my roomie to get my package. I just went to the UPS store.

From the UPS site on delivering to PO Boxes:

You must make every effort to obtain a street address. If a shipper should use a P.O. Box address, the recipient´s telephone number must be included on the label. Your package that is addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed, will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and will require an address correction charge. Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.

I also know that Bambino will ship to PO Boxes...I believe that they just charge a bit more for shipping. Here is a quote from their site:

We can ship to P.O. Boxes

UPS and FedEx cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Therefore, any shipment must be sent through the US Postal Service. Our shopping cart automatically calculates the shipping cost for USPS Express and Priority mail; simply select that shipping option at checkout.

Hope that helps to get you padded up sooner than later!

-Adam

As some others have mentioned, see if there is a UPS Store near you.

Then call the UPS Store, see what they charge.

My local UPS Store charges $2 per day, per package. So if I pick it up

the day it gets there, it's 2 bucks.. if I wait until the next day, 4 bucks.

Some UPS Stores charge more.

Then when you order your diapers, you order like this:

John Doe

C/O The UPS Store - Hold for Pickup

1234 Main St.

Anytown, State. Zipcode

When you order, most places give you a tracking number, which you can use

to see what day your package will arrive. Then call the UPS Store the day

before, tell them you're expecting a package, give them your cell phone number.

They will call you when it gets there.

I'm gonna guess that someone will say "But I don't have a cell phone!!"

Walmart... prepaid cell.

As some others have mentioned, see if there is a UPS Store near you.

Then call the UPS Store, see what they charge.

<snip>

Why have them call you when you can internet the tracking number and find out exactly where the package is.

I am going to have my next confidential package delivered to the UPS depot in my town, where I drop off the packages that have to go overnight. It will cost me a cup of Starbucks coffee for the clerk, but that's in the plans anyway, I have to ask her what kind she likes; I drop in on her about once a month for work.