LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Poop

If you are looking for a firm load, a lot of it depends upon what you ingest, how you digest it, and how much hydration you have. Some things like alcohol and caffeine DEhydrate you. If you use laxatives, it has the affect of making your stool easier to pass, which is the idea. If you're looking to duplicate what is done in some of the videos out there, to be able to push a "log" out into your diaper, it's said that some of those poops have been working their way through a couple of days or more. And, if you've can't get it out, it's called constipation. If you have to continually push and push to expel, you're going to end up with hemorrhoids.

Take a closer look at nutrition and your nutrition, specifically. Then experiment. What works for someone else may not work for you.

I don't understand why you want hard poop. It makes it tougher to come out your bottom, HURTS.

Soft poop simply slithers out like a wet snake and since the consistency is soft, it fills your diaper like pudding. It makes for a mch more enjoyable and comfortable poopy day to have soft poo. I understand hard poo gives you something to grab onto when you are masterbating or whatever, but soft poo is nice to grab as well (thru the diaper that is!) and you can shape it to whatever form you want, like play-do. It's play-doo.

If you must though, spicy foods and hard foods on your tummy make hard poopies for baby!

Have you tried soft poo? That s :censored: it is the bomb.

Hi there

Though Im sure you gots a reason, I hate makin a hard poopy. It just rips up my bottom when it comes out and I wanna cry! Of course runny poops are no fun either.

Just wondering are you wanting ta go in a diaper? Good luck... :girl_baby:

• Like 1

If your shooting for HARD (even harder than firm) then you're going into the unhealthy zone. Trust me, it's hell. You'll have to get used to seeing blood, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins around your anus. It's not pretty.

Personally, I prefer firm. Its the closest you can get without tearing your butthole apart. (Honestly, I think really soft poop is disgusting)

• Like 1

If your shooting for HARD (even harder than firm) then you're going into the unhealthy zone. Trust me, it's hell. You'll have to get used to seeing blood, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins around your anus. It's not pretty.

Personally, I prefer firm. Its the closest you can get without tearing your butthole apart. (Honestly, I think really soft poop is disgusting)

Soft poo is awesome, Goden. Not only does it feel great slipping out, it's comfy to sit in.

Unlike, what we have here, a hard piece of poo.

I believe I may have an explination as to why he wants hard poop. Not all people like soft or runny messes in their diapers. Lots of people don't like the feeling of sitting in mud or a bowl of pudding. Some would rather feel a firm lump in their diaper as opposed to a mess that just spreads out all over. Hard poop might be a relative term. Yeah, we've all experienced the rectom ripping hard poop that just hurts when you force it out. That is not fun! I believe you can have hard or very firm poop without it being so hard that it hurts or is unhealthy. You just have to find the right ballence so it's as firm as you like it to be without it being so hard that it hurts when you poop it out. I just don't know how it's possible to be consistant with how firm your stools always are! In my case, even though I may do the deed in my diaper only once or twice a year, I prefer harder firm stools as opposed to lose mushy ones.

I gotta agree with the first poster and Goden, firm is for me. Sadly, I rarely get a nice firm one, with any size. One time I had taken Immodium for a week and happened to get lucky with what I was eating, MAN was that a nice day in diapers! Must have been four or five, huge, firm logs. Sure, they smelled ghastly, but it was fun!