LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Decide What Alice Gets With Her Tax Refund

Which one?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which one guys?

• Privatina
    • ABS

Hey guys. This tax refund season is going to be veeeery nice for little Alice-chan and I want to celebrate by buying a new outfit for myself (Cause hell I deserve it!) Im stuck between two choices and I only have enough for one. After asking three people, it was a 2-to-1 vote on the privatina but I want numbers a little more conclusive before I buy. After all the votes have been tallied, I'll make my final decision.

Choice 1:

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p534h186s90-adult-baby-bib-skirt.html

This jumper from Privatina. Its a little on the pricey side and aside from how cute their clothes are, I havent heard anything else so I'd like to hear some opinions from anyones whos ordered from there on how good the quality of the clothes are and the service. Ive been on a binge of wanting to get myself a nice jumper recently and this one is super cute.

Choice 2:

http://adult-baby-shop.eu/product_info.php?cPath=92_123&products_id=748

This dress from Adult-Baby-Shop. Now, here its in PVC but for me (Since I'm special and I cant really stand the feeling of PVC all over my body) the nice people at the shop said that they'd make an exception and make it for me in satin which I know will make it look much more adorible, isnt that nice. Ive boughten things from this shop multiple times and Ive never been let down from their work. Plus I like this one a lot since I've been looking for something of a skirted onesie for ages and plus, this has a spreading core that can go up to sixteen inches which means I wont really need a spreading romper anymore now would I? Gotta love killing two birds with one stone.

So those are the two choices folks. Vote in to the poll and let me know your reason why you like one piece over the other down below. Thanks guys.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Both are adorable, but I voted for the bib-skirt as I think it will be more comfortable and get more playtime than a pvc outfit.

Remember, Im getting it specially made in satin. *Sigh* Does anyone read anymore?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Remember, Im getting it specially made in satin. *Sigh* Does anyone read anymore?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Sorry, I skimmed :) Working on a site update so distracted.

Still like the skirt better

My first reaction was definitely bib skirt. After reading your thread (before DailyDi made a fool of himself) and realizing you won't be getting PVC, my reaction changed. The bib skirt is cute and all and looks comfy, but I think you'll really like the dress from ABS better.

My first reaction was definitely bib skirt. After reading your thread (before DailyDi made a fool of himself) and realizing you won't be getting PVC, my reaction changed. The bib skirt is cute and all and looks comfy, but I think you'll really like the dress from ABS better.

zeldagrumblebib.jpg

• Like 1

This dress from Adult-Baby-Shop. Now, here its in PVC but for me (Since I'm special and I cant really stand the feeling of PVC all over my body)

Could you explain?

Iono. My skin is just really sensitive to a lot of materials like latex and some vinyls. Wearing a pair of plastic pants or Japanese Omutsu Covers I'm fine with since they cover a relatively small area of my body as a whole and its on top of a diaper and not as much directly on my skin. If I were to wear that whole piece in PVC for long amounts of time (Which I plan on doing for anything I'm having fun in) my skin will start to sweat profusely and develop a bit of a rash. Its from this that I did a little bad in biology. Aside from disecting frogs and animals being really gross, I just had a hard time wearing gloves. My skin cant take it.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I think that seeating sort of goes with that. The cure for that is a layer of powder to keep the material from sticing. When I was little, nursery school age,, if a child was prone to tiny accidents,, her old baby panties would be put on he, either over, under or instead of cloth undies if she was to be in a situation where an accident would happen. This was done slightly more with girls than with boys as the material was considered femiminine. It was also done from nursery school age to about 10 as punishment fro "acting like a baby". Many girls I knew had two or three dress and pnty outfits of these materials. One day, when I was 5 and acting up slightly, my aunt oretta with whom I lived, threatened me with a "rubber diaper". I found out there was such a thing between the ages of 7 and 9. This was mostly girls' punishment as an alternative to spanking and used for a rather unque class of misbehaviors: babyishness, whininess, overactivness, forwardness, gossipiness, trollopiness ("the little 7-8 year old who says "I can make my dress go THIS high" and does so") and most espeicially and least clearly "being proud" (If Mommy said "Aren't we being a bit proud", you better stop what you are doing right now) Rubber punishment was rearely used on boys for fear that it would sissify them, except when they complained that girls had it easy because they did not get spanked

Of course, this was easier to do then since most women in the Fall River Greater Metropolitan Area worked in drssmaking and the materials were more readily available and in many different grades and colors

Also bedspreads and drapes were made from vinyl commercially In my house the living room windows had drapes of dull silver with maroon ruffle trim and the grownups' bedroom bedspread was metallic dark-medium blue with yellow trim, quilted with a crinkly cream colored lining, with ruffled sides and matching pillow shams. Sometimes the material was called "French Satin"