LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone

dprby162

Not being American, I haven't. But I've had the standard iPhone 4 since launch and adore it.

Still, the Voice OR Data limitation of CDMA has been a pain for me and Soapy before XD

talktalktalktalk...soapy?

soapy....?

SOAPY!

sorry, phone rang

XD

the Voice OR Data limitation of CDMA has been a pain

Oh, that's made me mad before. Tried talking to my dad and trying to find each other's location on the GPS function. Nope can't do it. Didn't know about that limitation then. So basically, I use the android for the internet and a cheapo cell phone as a phone.

I see there being a problem with the CDMA function on the VZW setup and how your common user with an iPhone will function.

I often will talk on my phone via bluetooth while I'm browsing the web, using googlemaps, or another web function, which is a habit I've acquired since switching to AT&T's iPhone.

I'll stick with my iPhone 4 on AT&T for now, but I will forever miss the call quality I had on VZW.

Not being American, I haven't. But I've had the standard iPhone 4 since launch and adore it.

Still, the Voice OR Data limitation of CDMA has been a pain for me and Soapy before XD

talktalktalktalk...soapy?

soapy....?

SOAPY!

sorry, phone rang

XD

True story! Almost daily, actually. >.<

-Sophie

I know it is a matter of preference, but I miss my android....I've had to put up with the Iphone 3g for a year and can't wait until March 1st when I can upgrade without paying full cost. The iphone at least to me...and I will stress that I have the 3g...has been nothing short of a bitter disappointment. I got it when I switched to At&t last year shortly before the iphone 4 would come out so it was discounted to all holy hell. Well the thing won't stop dropping calls left and right. I know the network right, not so much... Most of the time when I drop calls the damn thing is reading at least half full signal. I even took it to an apple store for a possible warranty exchange, but when they did the diagnostic of it they said nothing was wrong with it. I would argue that nothing is right with it....They also informed me then the phone is a data device first, and phone second. Those really weren't my priorities in a phone. So yeah Steve can keep all the apple products he wants, I've had all the frustration I can stand with my first and last apple product. Thats right, up until the iphone I didn't even own an ipod, and I don't want one after this thing. Congrats on your new phone, I hope it bids you well. Its not for me...

Yessir I did! Should be arriving on Monday. I'm pretty pumped about it though. I haven't had a new phone about 2.5 years. I was due for an upgrade so I opted for this, however I would have probably been happy with ANY new phone! haha. This just happened to roll in around the right time.

VZW just announced they intend to throttle the iPhone data users. AT&T probably should have.

I think Verizon throttling data users might be the trade-off for supposedly allowing them to have the option for an unlimited data plan. I fully suspect that at&t will likely start throttling users in the near future as well, and I don't see Verizon offering an unlimited data plan forever either. In truth, I wouldn't be surprised if both Verizon and at&t start throttling all data users in the near future, and don't think that practice will stop until FCC regulation prohibits it. Of course, if this blows up in Verizon's face and they wind up losing a majority of their subscribers as a result of it, they may reassess the procedure, but that could take awhile since most people don't want to pay a contract termination fee.