LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptable Public Exposure?

What the hell are these dungeon things? Blood? Cum? Spit?Piss? Shit? They sound like really unsanitary places, and I don't think I would go to one for fear of catching something. From that lot, shit is the least of concerns. I would worry more about blood before feces.

Agreed.

• Like 1

What the hell are these dungeon things? Blood? Cum? Spit?Piss? Shit? They sound like really unsanitary places, and I don't think I would go to one for fear of catching something. From that lot, shit is the least of concerns. I would worry more about blood before feces.

Safety precautions are taken to make sure that others are not exposed to other peoples fluids. It's not like blood is flying around the room, and if someone wants to do something that will involve fluids barriers are used to protect the equipment/furniture from being contaminated and then disposed of as a biohazard. Also equipment is cleaned with a bleach solution after use to disinfect.

Posted Today, 03:43 PM

Agreed.

Clearly not knowing what a dungeon is, allows you to make a determination on whether or not it is sanitary simply on the basis that cum/blood/urine/spit may be present?

Glad to see that your prejudice muscle is getting a workout today.

For your information - most dungeons have very strict rules, as to the situations of use, so that if someone is going to be playing in a manner that biologicals will be present, there is an established protocol to prevent any issues of transfer.

for example - most well run dungeons will stop play once someone starts bleeding, unless the intent is to play with blood and precautions have been taken - ie drop-cloths set up to contain any blood spatter etc.

most well run dungeons will have designated areas that are away from the general participants for such activities, and enforce strict policies as to how such play takes place etc.

I'd be more worried about the random people you meet on the street, than those who are concerned with safety and consent of others.

I dont know. It sounds risky to be in a place where there is a "high potential" to be exposed to blood, pee, cum, spit, and shit. Just because there are rules doesn't mean you are protected. This is a scary place based on potential danger alone. And "stopping if someone starts bleeding" is SCARY lol!! This whole thing sounds really unsafe and unhealthy.

If you're interested in BDSM play, visit a dungeon, ask at the front desk about the rules and safety protocols, examine the dungeon yourself before anyone is playing determine for yourself if it's safe, otherwise don't visit one and don't worry about it. Every dungeon I've been involved in/played in/visited has had acceptable safety protocols to me so I'm comfortable using the facilities. If you're not, don't go :)

I helped to run a local monthly dungeon party for over 2 years and have a bit of experience in the matter.

*hugs*

Michelle

• Like 1

so the presense of cum, blood, spit and urine makes a dungeon???? welllll errrmmmmm..... somtimes a really good diaper sex session with my daddy involves three of those, and my arms sometimes bleed cause they dry out and crack which can happen during sex... so does that mean our bedroom is a dungeon?

• Like 1

so the presense of cum, blood, spit and urine makes a dungeon???? welllll errrmmmmm..... somtimes a really good diaper sex session with my daddy involves three of those, and my arms sometimes bleed cause they dry out and crack which can happen during sex... so does that mean our bedroom is a dungeon?

No, those are just things you may see in a dungeon, but that sure sounds like some fun diaper sex :) (other than the unintentional bleeding arms)

LOL this thread is getting nasty. Is there something we can talk about that doesn't involve bleeding, cum, or spit?

Here you are just being obnoxious. You know exactly what a BDSM dungeon is and what things may go on in it. Grow up.

• Like 1

Here you are just being obnoxious. You know exactly what a BDSM dungeon is and what things may go on in it. Grow up.

I don't know if I'd like to have sex with a person who has a high probability of having bleeding arms during sex. That's so....odd. And random. "Uh oh, wiat a minute. I gotta stop for a second. My arms are bleeding."

lol

it was a joke.... my post a joke....based on previous discussion... i apologize for my sense of humour being misunderstood.... it was a joke and only a joke.. had that been a serious comment hordes of members would have jumped out of the woodwork to attack me for my ignorance.

• Like 2

it was a joke.... my post a joke....based on previous discussion... i apologize for my sense of humour being misunderstood.... it was a joke and only a joke.. had that been a serious comment hordes of members would have jumped out of the woodwork to attack me for my ignorance.

ATTACK! ATTACK! :boxing::bash::starwars:(JK) :roflmao:

Nice reply Sarah ;)

Bettypooh

well with your dry sence of hummer i knew it was a joke.and i LIKE your sence of hummer

Have her go clubbing in diapers, wearing a short skirt and flash it at people when drunk. She could make the excuse she was drunk and wore it for a joke.

99% of people at nightclubs are either out their head on illegal drugs or blind drunk to care anyway, and 99% of nightclubs are 18+ or even 21+ anyway, so no minors would be around them.

WARNING: This post contains graphic descriptions of torture.

1. Alarm clock ringing in the morning

2. The IRS

3. Gas pumps

4. High school drivers (college drivers, too)

5. Weather reports (local ones for us, that is)

6. The Post Office

7. The Department of Motor Vehicles

8. Bad American Idol auditions

9. Microsoft

Oh, I can't go on. The horror of it all. Makes me want to pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep.

• Like 1