LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discreet Storage

Alright, I've finally calmed down after a stiff adult beverage (or three).

Earlier today, I found out last week my parents snooped in my room. The thing is, I'm 24, live on my own, pay my own rent, and gave them a key for emergencies only.

Keeping my ABDL side discreet has become difficult. Yes, I know, most adult ABDLs don't have to worry about burglary, but they were pretty genuine (after many rounds of "spirited conversation") that they didn't mean to invade my privacy. And, I realize that those things can happen even accidentally.

Do I think anyone saw anything? No... but, it has left me to dwell on, how does an adult, talented ABDL keep all this stuff private?

It's become quite unwieldly to stash a couple different cases of diapers, footed pajamas, pacifiers, and all the other stuff that long-term ABDLs collect private. And not just from the visiting/invading/burglarizing/best-of-intentions relatives, but also of other people you may not want to confide in that you're an ABDL.

You can't just store all that stuff in your closet, especially in an apartment. On the flip side, I now have money (yay) and can buy stuff to permanently address the situation.

Any tips from the community on how to better, functionally stash all this stuff in an adult situation? My next ideas are a locked chest at the foot of my bed (for the diapers), and a dresser-drawer set with similar locks (for the clothing).

Guest little_jonny

i have a travle size duffle bag i only keep diapers and baby powder in wth a lock on it. but having a locked chest will be good. only you can get into it and if anyone askes just tell them its personal stuff which im sure they will understand

locked trunks work pretty good you can probably get one for 20 bucks at walmart or even less at a thrift store. But the best advice is put your money towards your own place. Even if it is a dump, it is your private place. I live in a crappy studio, it is small but it is mine. Don't give your folks any reason to snoop, but at the end of the day, they own the house and have rights.

locked trunks work pretty good you can probably get one for 20 bucks at walmart or even less at a thrift store. But the best advice is put your money towards your own place. Even if it is a dump, it is your private place. I live in a crappy studio, it is small but it is mine. Don't give your folks any reason to snoop, but at the end of the day, they own the house and have rights.

That's the thing... I live in my own place, as I wrote in the OP.

But, misunderstandings happen, apparently my profuse "this key is for emergencies only" turned into an Everybody Loves Raymond-style come-on-over-and-feel-free-to-snoop-when-you-want situation. Parents age, and they sometimes genuinely harken back to the days when it was okay to snoop. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought I grew out of being a teenbaby.

Which is why I'm taking this one on the chin and increasing the discreet storage of my ABDL lifestyle. Even if someone stumbles through my apartment, I think it's best to have a lock and key to keep accidents from happening (no pun... okay, some pun).

• Like 1

Man all I've done is hang my shortalls and footed pjs in the closet and my diapers and AB toys in a drawer. My teddies and blankie sit on my bed... many have seen no one has asked. Locks, secrets, cloak and daggar never works. Only makes people curious to snoop.

Man all I've done is hang my shortalls and footed pjs in the closet and my diapers and AB toys in a drawer. My teddies and blankie sit on my bed... many have seen no one has asked. Locks, secrets, cloak and daggar never works. Only makes people curious to snoop.

It's also about forgetting something though, one friend (thankfully, knew I was an AB) was over, and I left one of the two case boxes open... and he walked by a wall-o-diapers.

I'd like to get everything into one or two places, so I can just check those and make sure when guests come over. A chest at my foot of the bed, and a locking drawer against the wall should cover that. But, keep the ideas rolling.

That's the thing... I live in my own place, as I wrote in the OP.

But, misunderstandings happen, apparently my profuse "this key is for emergencies only" turned into an Everybody Loves Raymond-style come-on-over-and-feel-free-to-snoop-when-you-want situation. Parents age, and they sometimes genuinely harken back to the days when it was okay to snoop. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought I grew out of being a teenbaby.

Which is why I'm taking this one on the chin and increasing the discreet storage of my ABDL lifestyle. Even if someone stumbles through my apartment, I think it's best to have a lock and key to keep accidents from happening (no pun... okay, some pun).

ok I misread that as paying rent, to your parents. Not your own place my bad. Basic foot locker works, or you can get a more stylish cedar chest.

My 'emergency key' is buried in the dirt somewhere near my door B) My family (except my Mom who is a snoop) know where it's at but I know they're not going to go through the trouble and dirt of getting that key unless they really need to :angel_not: Were I in your shoes I'd sit the parents down and explain that since I can no longer trust them to respect my privacy that I want my key back right now :oIn an apartment the office will have a key and in an emergency they can and will go in- you don't need any more than that. If you feel that you do, then let someone you trust hold a key, then tell parents who has it and how to get in touch with them. Tell the trusted friend to not give the key to anyone without them also being there in control of the situation ;)

As to 'hiding your stash' from easy view, a keyed lock on a closet door is a 5 minute job to do with just a screwdriver and just as easy to put back the way it was when you leave. Anyone's diaper stash will fit there, and the lock is maybe $10. That's what I do here because family, friends, and their kids do come by and I know that someone is bound to snoop. I learn who is like that because those are the ones who always ask why my closet is locked- only a snoop would try the knob :ninja: My answer is "to keep you out", sometimes followed by an appropriate descriptive of their intelligence and/or morality level :lol:I don't let anyone in my home that I know I can't trust- time has taught me to be like that :( Can't do that with family though, therefore the lock :P The extra key to that lock is easier to hide in the house than a stash of anything, and the other one stays with me at all times so I know nobody is going to discover anything unless I let them.

Your home is yours, and you have every right to expect those you've invited in to respect you and your privacy there totally. If they can't do that they aren't the kind of people you need in your personal daily life- one fault of this magnitude indicates that there are more faults lurking in them at least that bad- keep them close in your life and you'll discover those faults the hard way as you get bit again :whistling:

The rarest human quality is trustworthiness- if someone can resist the urge to snoop they're strong enough to be a true friend you can really count on :wub: The rest will always let you down.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

In my closet i have a duffle bag.

in this bag is all my abdl stuff.

on top of my abdl stuff is a gun.

next to the gun is a bottle of scotch.

if anybody does go snooping, they know i mean business and wont bring it up >:3

haha jk. idkk i just throw everything in my closet xD

A locking file cabinet also works well to hide things. Only thing is most don't have a ton of paperwork to store anymore. Still think it would be something that is unassuming and most wouldn't think much of someone having a locking filing cabinet.

In the range of $400 to less than $1000 are Lane chests http://www.lanefurniture.com/Furniture/Living-Room-Furniture/cr200046-Cedar-Chests.aspx. Nice looking, good storage capacity and LOCKABLE! If a snooper tries to open it and asks for the key just say, "I'm not sure where it is right now. I'll have to find it someday..." For a little less money, Rubbermaid makes a storage chest called the Action Packer http://www.rubbermaid.com/Category/Pages/ProductDetail.aspx?Prod_Id=RP091427&CatName=Storage. It is strong enough to stand on and the lid secures with two pad locks. These things are so durable that I sent two filled with stuff in the mail from Baghdad to Florida! I've had those two sitting outside for four years and the only thing that's happened is that the red handles aren't so red.

BBB was kind to refer you to the Sterilite model 1842 plastic foot locker. With either the Sterlite or Rubbermaid, just lock it and hide it on a closet shelf or the floor of your closet.

Even if you are renting, you can go "secret agent" and make an in-wall storage area or false wall compartment in a linen closet. This takes creativity as well as experience working with sheet rock. Any thing that you do to a rental unit, you have to undo before you leave. Also, the land lord, with notice, has the right to inspect his property.

I not only own the house I'm living in now, but own a rental condo in Hawaii. My next door neighbor has a "for emergency" key and we keep things discrete in case we have to let others in. We keep the disposibles in a lockable Lane chest in the bedroom as well as the cloth diapers and vinyl pants in a Lane wardrobe. The wardrobe doesn't lock, but neighbors don't open drawers like parents might. Right now there are several bags of diapers in the second bedroom and not discretely hidden, but that door can be closed and locked. Vinyl pants had to dry on the shower curtain rod on hangers and they can be moved to either the wardrobe or a closet in a couple of seconds. That's our plan if someone knocks on the door.

While I enjoy wearing diapers and so does my wife, we also don't want to be total social hermits. While it is not as usual for people my age or my wife's age to visit people in their houses, my neighbors are older and for them it is just polite. You do what you have to do!

Good luck and this is relevent topic to many of us.

Aloha,

Honu

A locking file cabinet also works well to hide things. Only thing is most don't have a ton of paperwork to store anymore. Still think it would be something that is unassuming and most wouldn't think much of someone having a locking filing cabinet.

This was my solution when I was a teen and had siblings I didn't want to know about my wetting or DL side.

When I live with mother I had a few secret holes scattered around the house. She never found them, and I think there may still be a pampers or two in her house somewhere if she ever finds them.

Most, though, I had super duper locked away. I put my stash in a trash bag, then tossed the bag into a suitcase which I locked with a padlock. The suitcase went into a large foot-locker which I locked with a 6 digit numeric keypad whose password was (I can say this now) 231626 (spelling DIAPER on a phone keypad). Then I covered the foot-locker with 4 heavy blankets and placed an old broken tv on top. All this was in a closet that I had locked with another padlock. The key to this padlock I had secretly slid between two floorboards in my bedroom and the only way to get the key was to use a special tool i had made that consisted of a small magnet taped to the end of a wire coathanger.

My didies were safe! :smiley-baby-boy:

:thumbsup: Good idea!!! Maybe find one at second-hand shop too. If something bad (Hope not) did happen a friend could take it before letting parents in.

I once used an old entertianment tv stand .Made a swing up door covered it in some left over carpet that my parents had and put a good lock on it . Then put it in my room and used it as a night stand they really never asked or seen to care which was good !Now i have my stuff in plastic totes since i have moved to a smaller place .But i am in the process of looking for a cabinet which blends in :thumbsup:

ok so your parents snooped in your room and may or may not ahve seen ab related stuff..

did they say anything? did they make any snide comments? any sarcastic comments? have they been making hints towards you?

if the answer is no to those, than who cares. Your parents went into your room, but have not taken anything, or said anything, so clearly this whole thing is a non issue. I mean them going into your room without permission is an issue, however, do you have a rental agreement? a lease signed? if not then they have every right to go into your room legally.... now ethically is another story.

my boyfriend/daddy and I live with his parents. Every once and a while his dad needs to come into our room when we are on vacation as the closet in our room has some stuff stored in it he needs. The closet happens to be where we usually keep my diapers. So he has naturally seen the bagsof diapers in there, but really, its a non issue. 1. its his house, there is no rental agreement, we were away and he needed something and 2. its clearly a non issue that he saw our diapers because he's never said anytrhing, and I really don't hink he wants to know about our sex life.

as for my footed pjs... well thsoe do not screan ab... as its sorta the 'cool' thing for people to have footed pjs.... so don't even worry about those.. my pacifier is on the table next to my bed as is my bottle...

if you are upset about your parents going into your room, talk with them, but be prepared for them to ask you WHY you are so upset.... but i say, who cares if they see your diapers that you have stored in your locked bedroom, thats what they get for going into your roomn without permission.

ok was confused because he said they went into his room..... then talked about lives on his own and payus his own rent... so i mistook room for living at his parents house and paying them to live there.... sorry...

When I live with mother I had a few secret holes scattered around the house. She never found them, and I think there may still be a pampers or two in her house somewhere if she ever finds them.

Most, though, I had super duper locked away. I put my stash in a trash bag, then tossed the bag into a suitcase which I locked with a padlock. The suitcase went into a large foot-locker which I locked with a 6 digit numeric keypad whose password was (I can say this now) 231626 (spelling DIAPER on a phone keypad). Then I covered the foot-locker with 4 heavy blankets and placed an old broken tv on top. All this was in a closet that I had locked with another padlock. The key to this padlock I had secretly slid between two floorboards in my bedroom and the only way to get the key was to use a special tool i had made that consisted of a small magnet taped to the end of a wire coathanger.

My didies were safe! :smiley-baby-boy:

I take it that by now you have moved on to hand/eye scanner locks and 24" steel reinforced concrete bunkers encased in 1" thick steel? :whistling:

• Like 1

Well it was OP's fault for giving them the key to his place at all. One should safely assume a parent may go into a room/"apartment" if they are handed a key to said place. Sometimes people don't think things through, this is one of those instances. If you wanna keep your diapers secret, then put them in a place where YOUR PARENTS DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEM. I understand the privacy issue, but what were to happen HAD there been an emergency and they had to go in and accidentally found your diapers? Then what? I'm sorry, but it was partly OP's fault. My honest opinion. Think things through first ALWAYS.

• Like 1

My parents have a spare key to every door in my house. And a spare key to the electrical box outside.... As do one of our neighbors.

I have zero fear of them entering my house uninvited, mostly because they respect me as much as I respect them.

if your parents are invading your place univited its time to change the locks. you have a right to privacy in your own home. if my parents snooped univited there would be SERIOUS words exchanged. either tell them this is my space, stay out, or lock your things away where they cant see them and dont have access to. this is about control. you need to assert yours.

Lock them in a weapons chest at the bottom of Der Freswithbunker, deep underground, and then park a car over the entrance. Add a couple of spitting cobras and a bad-tempered troll, and surround it all with the Princess Diana Memorial Mine Field. Put up some signs saying "Not This Way", and leave a few human skeletons scattered around the place. Cast a spell from "The Book of the Dead Frog" and lay a terrible curse (Terminal Itchybum) on anyone who disturbs the place.

Seems to work for me. My parents are dead, of course.

• Like 3