LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lanny Challange!

Lanthey

How long can you watch this for before your ears bleed....?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgWVs4kslVw&feature=player_embedded#

I WATCHED 5mins before my eyes started hurting....

I managed to LISTEN to 23mins before I could take no more.

YES it's sad I know.... I've been stuck inside all week sick and have ran out of things to do......

didn't even try

Ditto. C'mon Lanthey even if you're really Bored, there's GOT to be something better than to watch such a stupid video to Do!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Ditto. C'mon Lanthey even if you're really Bored, there's GOT to be something better than to watch such a stupid video to Do!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Since the 20+ mins of "You are a Pirate" I've cleaned my kitchen, living room and Hamster cage!! So the day hasn't been entirely un-productive.

Since the 20+ mins of "You are a Pirate" I've cleaned my kitchen, living room and Hamster cage!! So the day hasn't been entirely un-productive.

yay yay yay your poor hammy finaly got a clean cage

could you come help me clean my place hehehe

I've had the theme song from Rick & Steve stuck in my head all week, so this will be a nice change ^_^

*sings* "Rick and Steve, Rick and Steve, happy and gay like you wouldn't believe. Love'n life, hate'n girls... they're the happiest gay couple, in the world!!!"

:rolleyes:

*watches vid*

~lilme

Please make it stop!! I will tell you anyhting you want to know! Just make it go away! Please! Please! Please!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!

No, I am a pirate! I am Anne Bonney in rubber panties. If you look very, very, very closely, you will fined that "Christine Daryleanne Paradise" is "Anne Bonney" spelled sideways and compressed to a GIF*

*Gone Insane Forever

Really, for those who find this hard to tolerate, you need to learn some distress tolerance skills. It's not the best song to listen to, but its not that bad, and the video took almost nothing to put together. Its a video loop. Somebody had too much time on their hands to put this together.

And probably too much of something(s) else, too. Like distilled beverage and a white substance that gives new meaning to "pay through the nose"