LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mikey'S Favorite Things - Round 1

I'm Oprah bitches!

Over the next few weeks I'll be giving away some of my favorite things!

First Up:

Everyone knows I wear and love the training pants from NiceDiaper. I have two pairs of Pink trainers in size XL (40-50") to share with my fellow "Big Kids"

Want a pair? Just reply and tell me what makes you a big kid and why you need some trainers! Have fun with it and I will pick the best two responses to receive a free training pant!

Open to all members worldwide; including new members, so feel free to spread the word!

275.jpg

I can play on those plastic guitars from Guitar Hero, so I'm a big kid! But I tend to play it too much, so that I forget that I need to go to the bathroom... So I really need some trainers! :blush:

Hi, Mike. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a big kid, just a 46-year-old man who loves diapers more every day. Sadly, I'm in no position to wear them most of the time, so I've been looking for more discreet solutions that I can wear at work. I've actually even looked at these very trainers, but haven't found a way to make the shipping practical for one pair. Enter your very kind offer.

My wife knows of my diaper fetish, like so many others here, but wants nothing to do with it. So, I have turned and returned to DD to share with others, and write stories that express my sincerest wishes for acceptance and my deepest desires for something more. I have found here what I can't get in my real life and getting a training pant that I could wear in the real world, to remind me that I am not alone, would brighten any day.

Thank you for your consideration.

-RMS

what makes me a big kid....

I am an adult. I work 40 hours a week in a job which requires both mental acuity and the intellect to make incredible important decisions regarding the financial, mental, and physical wellbeing of perfect strangers.

I am an adult. I go to graduate school full time online, three nights a week devoting 2-3 hours to reading, making thoughtful posts, and responding to my classmates posts.

I am an adult. I have an adult relationship with my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years. We share a bank account, all of our bills, and we own property together. We make financial and life decisions together.

I am an adult. I pay my bills on time, go to doctors appointments, manage my finances, take care of ill family members, feed the dogs and look out for their general well being.

I am an adult. I am thought of as an 'aunt' to my friends teenage daughters. They turn to me often with questions about boys, drugs, drinking, homework, friendships, and just the general ups and downs of being a younger teenager.

I am an adult, but I have never lost my childhood.

I generally just enjoy life, constantly baffled and mystified by everyday things. I daydream about silly things, like getting lost in the woods and living in the trees.

At work i have dinosaurs on my desk and today was caught by a co-worker playing with them on my break.

I always have crayons in my purse for when we go to a restaurant and love to draw silly pictures on the back of placements or on the coaster or napkin. I have a whole collection of bar coasters with dinosaurs in different environments - dinosaurs in space, dinosaurs in the car, dinosaurs at a restaurant, dinosaurs in space in love.

Give me a rubberband, some tape, and some marbles and I will create a whole story line in my mind, where the marbles are planets, the rubber band is a nebula, and the tape becomes a tape ball space ship flying around the planets, through the nebula into a whole new universe.

I never forget to just be silly and enjoy the world around me. I will talk with people while waiting in line without shyness or fear of talking to strangers. I will laugh and smile and have a little skip in my step.

It rains all the time out here, and every change i have i will go out of my way to jump in a puddle, even if this means i have to spend the next two hours sitting in the movie theater in soaking wet feet.

I dont care what someone looks like, how their cut their hair, or the clothes they wear, if they are willing to just joke around and be generally silly, willing to tell bad knock knock jokes and watch cartoons, they are ok with me.

I make gingerbread houses for christmas and love hunting for the hidden pickle on the christmas tree.

When it snows i will wake up at 5 in the morning to be the first one to leave their footprints in the snow.

I love camping out in the backyard in the summer time, and even though the house is just steps away, and our tiny back yard is completely fences, i still think every sound is an animal trying to get into the tent.

I am an adult, but I am bound and determined to never lose my childlike interest in the world around me. I am an adult, but I hope to never lose my sense of wonder and amazement. I am an adult, but know i will never lose my love of learning about everything and anything i can. I am an adult, but i will never stop asking "why?".

Why I need trainers.

I love when my boyfriend becomes my daddy and reminds me that i'm really just his little girl. This can come in the form of words, or actions, or even just the way he looks at me while we are driving.

There are occasions when I am able to wear a diaper under my clothes when just the two of us are out and about, and that is a great reminder that I am just his little girl, however those occasions are few and far between.

A pair of training pants would be another way my daddy can make sure I remember that I am his little girl, forever and always; and another way to remind me to never lose my childishness.

• Like 4

I really like your post, Sarah. You're a very good writer and the message for the intended purpose was spot-on. Are you in Oregon or Washington? Although I live in the Midwest now, I grew up in Oregon and absolutely loved it. I envy that you live out there.

-RMS

what makes me a big kid....

I am an adult. I work 40 hours a week in a job which requires both mental acuity and the intellect to make incredible important decisions regarding the financial, mental, and physical wellbeing of perfect strangers.

I am an adult. I go to graduate school full time online, three nights a week devoting 2-3 hours to reading, making thoughtful posts, and responding to my classmates posts.

I am an adult. I have an adult relationship with my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years. We share a bank account, all of our bills, and we own property together. We make financial and life decisions together.

I am an adult. I pay my bills on time, go to doctors appointments, manage my finances, take care of ill family members, feed the dogs and look out for their general well being.

I am an adult. I am thought of as an 'aunt' to my friends teenage daughters. They turn to me often with questions about boys, drugs, drinking, homework, friendships, and just the general ups and downs of being a younger teenager.

I am an adult, but I have never lost my childhood.

I generally just enjoy life, constantly baffled and mystified by everyday things. I daydream about silly things, like getting lost in the woods and living in the trees.

At work i have dinosaurs on my desk and today was caught by a co-worker playing with them on my break.

I always have crayons in my purse for when we go to a restaurant and love to draw silly pictures on the back of placements or on the coaster or napkin. I have a whole collection of bar coasters with dinosaurs in different environments - dinosaurs in space, dinosaurs in the car, dinosaurs at a restaurant, dinosaurs in space in love.

Give me a rubberband, some tape, and some marbles and I will create a whole story line in my mind, where the marbles are planets, the rubber band is a nebula, and the tape becomes a tape ball space ship flying around the planets, through the nebula into a whole new universe.

I never forget to just be silly and enjoy the world around me. I will talk with people while waiting in line without shyness or fear of talking to strangers. I will laugh and smile and have a little skip in my step.

It rains all the time out here, and every change i have i will go out of my way to jump in a puddle, even if this means i have to spend the next two hours sitting in the movie theater in soaking wet feet.

I dont care what someone looks like, how their cut their hair, or the clothes they wear, if they are willing to just joke around and be generally silly, willing to tell bad knock knock jokes and watch cartoons, they are ok with me.

I make gingerbread houses for christmas and love hunting for the hidden pickle on the christmas tree.

When it snows i will wake up at 5 in the morning to be the first one to leave their footprints in the snow.

I love camping out in the backyard in the summer time, and even though the house is just steps away, and our tiny back yard is completely fences, i still think every sound is an animal trying to get into the tent.

I am an adult, but I am bound and determined to never lose my childlike interest in the world around me. I am an adult, but I hope to never lose my sense of wonder and amazement. I am an adult, but know i will never lose my love of learning about everything and anything i can. I am an adult, but i will never stop asking "why?".

Why I need trainers.

I love when my boyfriend becomes my daddy and reminds me that i'm really just his little girl. This can come in the form of words, or actions, or even just the way he looks at me while we are driving.

There are occasions when I am able to wear a diaper under my clothes when just the two of us are out and about, and that is a great reminder that I am just his little girl, however those occasions are few and far between.

A pair of training pants would be another way my daddy can make sure I remember that I am his little girl, forever and always; and another way to remind me to never lose my childishness.

sarah_ab,

Whether its a post like this or a story you've written, you show clearly what a wonderful adult you are and an even better little ab!

Now, Curiositykilledthecat has a pretty convincing argument as well, though...:roflmao:

How very thoughtful and kind of you to offer the ones that are now too big for you to others. That is very nice of you Mikey!

Congrats on getting down to a smaller size. I'm sure you will enjoy the discount that smaller people get when ordering disposible diapers.

Aloha,

Honu

I'm in washington state.... been out here for a little over 4 years now and love it..

on another note, those would happen to fit me perfectly....

and i know curi and i are in tough competition i think he's in the lead!!!!

but either way i enjoy writing the post, although it was a tad long.... i think i forgot to mention, as an adult i can be quite long winded, and as a lil girl i can throw the longest tantrum in the history of tantrums!!! i've got great lung capacity!!!

I'm Oprah bitches!

I would love to get some real nice Adult Training Pants to wear under my Pants with Plastic Pants over them so you will not see my Wet Pants.

Please E-Mail me wear I will be able to buy them. My E-Mail is rwc4me@att.net

Over the next few weeks I'll be giving away some of my favorite things!

First Up:

Everyone knows I wear and love the training pants from NiceDiaper. I have two pairs of Pink trainers in size XL (40-50") to share with my fellow "Big Kids"

Want a pair? Just reply and tell me what makes you a big kid and why you need some trainers! Have fun with it and I will pick the best two responses to receive a free training pant!

Open to all members worldwide; including new members, so feel free to spread the word!

275.jpg

i am a firefighter and have been cought wearing diapers before at the station that was not a good day but wearing training pants would greatly reduce the risk of getting cought so i could still preform my dooties while preformin my duties

I'm a big kid because, though I have all of the responsibilities of an adult, in my heart and soul, I'm clutching to my youth.

As an adult I contend every day with what seems like a never ending stack of bills. As a law student, I spend 14 hours a reading, just so I can have a positive influence on the world. I have to balance a 3 hour daily commute, wedding planning, and all the other tasks necessary in supporting a family, as well.

But, in the end, I can't complain. With all of this on my plate, my inner child is as vibrant as ever, urging me to take it all in stride. To relax and take in all that life has to offer; especially the small joys like these. To forego responsibility and simply relax from body to soul.

The trainers would pull me deeper into this fantasy of inhibition and make me appreciate it all that much more.

(P.S. As we speak, I need them for times like these when I have to pee but am too lazy to get out of bed) :)

back off sophie that trips mine! :P

Says you! *pushes you out of the way and lights two road flares* PICK ME!

-Sophie

P.S. My vote goes to Sarah. I liked her rant, especially the marbles and rubberbands. And I am going to start stealing that crayon idea!