LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can'T Get Horny

I recently had a fight with my girlfriend over my diaper-wearing. It was basically my fault; I couldn't keep them out of the bedroom (talked about them during sex, etc). So I decided that I would stop talking about it so much since I was sort of obsessing. But now I can't get horny at all, from diapers or otherwise. Does anyone have advice; I am a healthy 19 year old and sexual dysfunction should not be a problem for me.

It's a problem for her. If she wants sex then she HAS to accept your diapers. Diapers are a part of you: hardwired.

Good thing you found out early. She rejects your diapers same as she's rejecting you. Might be time to go fishing.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Sounds like the stress of you relationship is killing your sex drive, I would try to think of something else and cool it for awhile.

Try doing something different in the bedroom introduce some toys maybe, something you and she likes.

Just give it time and it will pass. The situation with your GF however needs to be addressed. Unless you're dating another AB/DL, bringing up diapers during sex is really not okay. Diapers are your fetish, not hers, and hearing your partner talk about something you do not find sexy during the act is a pretty big turn off. The fact that she's still your GF means she cares about you enough to be open minded about your kinks; you need to show her that you are not completely selfish regarding your sexual needs. How would you feel if she brought up something during sex that you thought was totally gross?

Show her that you care about her needs as well by having sex with her without injecting any fetish into it. Sheesh if that's so hard you can even think all sorts of sexy things about diapers while you're with her just don't say anything. If you're incapable of performing the act without diapers, you shouldn't be dating someone who isn't turned on by them as well.

Yeah I had this problem for awhile too and I completely agree with Letluvsrool. My infantilism is very hardwired sexually but I found with some practice that I can completely enjoy myself sexually with a girl without infantilism being involved. It seems you (Topic Starter) and me got something in common on this one and I can tell you in my experience it doesn't happen overnight so don't get all stressed out and down on yourself if you can't perform to the ideal right away with her. If she truly cares about you she will be more then willing to try to understand the difficulty you are having with regular sexual intercourse and she will be patient but you are going to have to put the work in bud if you truly care for her and her sexual needs. And like Letluvsrool mentioned when all else fails mentally picturing her diapering you or something of the nature while having sexual intercourse with her can work wonders as well, ha ha

I say all this assuming that she partakes in your fetish with you, if so then its very selfish of you to deny her her sexual needs but if she does not partake in your fetish for you I would question why you are in this relationship to begin with. That is all.

Probably anxiety. Relax and try something new that you and your lover can both enjoy.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I recently had a fight with my girlfriend over my diaper-wearing. It was basically my fault; I couldn't keep them out of the bedroom (talked about them during sex, etc). So I decided that I would stop talking about it so much since I was sort of obsessing. But now I can't get horny at all, from diapers or otherwise. Does anyone have advice; I am a healthy 19 year old and sexual dysfunction should not be a problem for me.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I now have to say my man horn is back in full swing. And letluvsrool I can get horny without talking about it but I enjoy talking about it during sex and it got to be too much.

Luckily all is better. Even better is the fact my girl is getting into it. She loves to put her hair up in pigtails with a bow and get her bum powdered for foreplay. She even asked me to get her diapers, but doesn't want to try them for a while.

Thanks again guys I knew I could turn to this community :)

Lets assume that your GF is starting to come around to the idea of diapers. You need to move very slow and cautiously. You can scare her away and neither of you want that.

Now just because she is embracing the little girl side of our world doesn't mean she is ready for diapers. Most women will go for childish, but full on baby is a huge jump. So pig tails and acting silly, isn't really pushing her comfort levels, but they also show that she is trying something for you and that means more than anything else.

If she is ready to try "Diapers", I highly recommend pull-ups. They really aren't that different from underwear. Think of it this way: most children now a days transition from diapers to pull-ups to underwear, she will be doing the opposite. Pardon the pun, but take "baby steps". If her pants size is in the single digits than there is a very good chance that she will fit into Goodnights. If not than you will need to go to adult pull-ups. Do not, I repeat, do not go straight into diapers.

Also if at any point she is uncomfortable with it, don't try to force it on her. STOP!! Don't guilt her or try to con her in anyway. Also don't expect her to develop the fetish. It is wired into us at an early age.

Final Note: If she is doing this for you, what are you doing for her??

• Like 1