LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boooo On Our Way Home

sarah_ab

If I'd of know you were in Southern California, I would of thrown rocks at random people....

and I literally just got home from Huntington Beach, and drove past LAX maybe an hour ago.

booooo booooo waaaaaaahhhhhhh waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

we are at the airport waiting for our flight home from three very sunny fun filled days at disneyland

back to flood watch washington booooooo

Ack reeally? I thought it'd gotten quiet...... Can't you stay there? :P The troll is back people!! >_<

Dammit Sarah! why didn't you say something??? Sheesh, tell someone that you guys would be down this way! :( we could have had a party or something. :P

but NNNOOOOOO.... you had to sneek in and sneek out again and not say anything until AFTER you left....Sheesh.

Fine, I wont say anything when I'm up in and around Washington then....so there :P

see how YOU like it!

(hope you had a great time at the mouse house.....sorry I missed you :blush: )

we will be back in august, we are going to D23 expo !!!! we get so busy when we are there we sorta forget about everything.... we just have so much fun together.... and then add us at disney and me becoming like a giant five year!!!! ok ok make that two year old..... i mean we got in at 3 am saturday and i was up at 7 am showered dressed and pulling on daddy's arm to get out of bed!!!