LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tv For Kitties

DailyDi

I'm guessing that the cat is Hungry. Why else would the cat be up on its hind legs starring into the Fish Tank? Still though, Nice Pic.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

THAT is one hell of a B*I*G cat! Long hair too...hmmm...maybe a himilayian or part main coon....pretty kitty too =D

Cats are attracted to fish tanks, not because of the fish, but because they are moving. I am also sure that the fish don't really care since the cat isn't a real threat and they wouldn't know what a cat was to begin with :P

I had a cat that liked to play with water that dripped out of a faucet, it wasn't the water itself, but the fact that something was "moving' and needed to be caught...it was funny to watch :D

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!

Awwwww It makes me want fishies...... Not sure they'd have the same effect on Hagumi though...... ALTHOUGH she did try and climb into my glass of water earlier... Silly little hammy.

Cats can smell fishy water. Mine always always try to get into the minnow bucket, even if it was full of "fresh" water. And we've had many a barn cat around that size. My best friend's family used to have a cat that was half bobcat or something. He scared the local vets when they moved to town...