LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Membership Upgrades

DailyDi

I am currently working on a new system for membership upgrades. For one low price (Still $10) you will get upgraded here and on diapermates (if you use them too) and will get some special bonuses. More payment methods will be available (CreditCard, Check, Phone Billing and possibly mail payments.) and billing will be discreet.

Basic membership will continue to be free - and will always be that way!

The $1 "Verified" option will be discontinued as that was meant mainly for the chatroom which is now open to all members. Those already subscribed and set to Verified will retain all benefits.

is this a one time $10 fee? or monthly? or annually?

what are the perks one would get? i'm most likely gonna do it anyone.. i mean my money is gonna go to DD im assuming.... so i've got no problems.... but anyway.... just kinda curious... would be get a cool membership badge? and like exclusive ticket prices at the annual diaper convention?

Will we get a secret decoder ring? :huh: Some posts on here seem to require one :lol: And you can show us the secret ABDL handshake which is based on the motions of fastening a safety pin :angel_not:

And of course a lifetime supply of whatever diapers we like would go over well :whistling:

Bettypooh :D

What about for us girls? How about a Rechel Rubberpanty pink changing pad? or Tina tiara?