LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyfurs At Cons

DLAlex_

I don't want to start any fires here. But I kinda find it frustrating when it comes to dealing with a babyfur. Sure I am interested in the same thing and all but I keep it to myself. But for most of the ones I have encountered they seem hard to talk to. Or vary awkward to be around. But the one thing that annoys me the most is how some babyfurs like to release their bowels in a diaper at a con on purpose. I can understand medical reasons. But why on purpose? it makes everyone else uncomfortable and in some cases make others gag and leave the area till the smell is gone.

So I am wondering if these are the type of babyfurs that give others the bad rep. And there is a actually decent community of baby furs/diaper lover furs out there. Because it would be nice if they were easy to find and talk with. Since I kinda feel alone with having this fetish. And no one to really talk about it with.

Maybe one day I'll be more open about my diaper side.

this is what I wish as well :c Like sure don't want to force it upon anyone. Just if they happen to find out. It wouldn't cause any problems.

Anyways with the con part. You won't really notice it at smaller cons. But you will of course have a higher chance at a bigger con. The one I went to I was unfortunate and had to smell it more then a few times which was too much :/ I just hope this year it isn't as bad. Since the aroma of the one or more people was worst then what you smell in a crappy public bathroom. And because of this and my past encounters with babyfurs. I am afraid to check out any of their groups and hang out with more then one or two of em. Because of these bad encounters :c

I think you'll find many AB/DLs in general as awkward to deal with, not just babyfurs. Varying degrees of social inhibition are quite prevalent in the community. Myself I know tons of babyfurs who are among my best friends and are quite easy to approach and deal with in any normal setting.

As for the whole 'Messing diapers at cons' thing, well I haven't heard any recent cases at any conventions for a few years. I myself have only gone to a few of them but they were among the largest of cons. To be perfectly honest I think only a fraction of those stories are genuine. I am pretty certain that at some point, some jerk who decided to be an exhibitionist of sorts, soiled his diapers in public. However there was just a huge rash of these occurrences over a seemingly small amount of time. And some of the tales themselves are a bit dubious (The one with the messy diaper in an elevator? Yeah that sounds like a framing of babyfurs.) XD

There is a decent community. You just gotta know where to look. Most of the ones I'm closest to I met on Fur Affinity for instance. We tend to hang around Furry sites a little more then AB/DL sites, even if some of us lean more ab/dl then furry. :P

well personaly i've found cons to be pretty babyfur friendly. Me and my mate are currently making plans to attend furry weekend atlanta this march( looking for roomates btw) This will make our third year and i have yet to see anybody poop themselves in public. Also I have gotten nothing but positive comments on my babyfur badges. I think people at these cons are a bit more open than alot of the fandom to begin with.

BabyFurs are welcome to attend North East Littles Invasion (NELI Con '11) Convention this April in New Jersey, USA!

The urban legends may have one or two instances of merit perhaps, however I have no doubt the people here are sociable in the first place. All of the AB Furs I have ever met were really nice people! If an event such as a convention has any organization at all the topic of politeness is in the convention rules. NELI Con does! Nobody wants a stinker around - would you?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to start any fires here. But I kinda find it frustrating when it comes to dealing with a babyfur. Sure I am interested in the same thing and all but I keep it to myself. But for most of the ones I have encountered they seem hard to talk to. Or vary awkward to be around. But the one thing that annoys me the most is how some babyfurs like to release their bowels in a diaper at a con on purpose. I can understand medical reasons. But why on purpose? it makes everyone else uncomfortable and in some cases make others gag and leave the area till the smell is gone.

Public soiling at cons has long been discouraged by the Babyfur public behavior guidelines. Even at cons where the local babyfur community hasn't adopted these guidelines, not soiling is often one of the ad-hoc rules. Anti-babyfur mythology continues, of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually have never been to a convention so I do not know how things work, or how babyfurs are generally treated but from the perspective of someone who reads what other furs say, it seems like babyfurs are hated. personally, I think that it is perfectly acceptable to use your diaper at a con or in public. I mean, just because someone is wearing a wet diaper does not mean that they are going to smell. I mean, when you have baby powder, armpit deodorant and you have showered and you are clean, there is no smell. I wear cologne on top of all that and I never smell. As far as defecating in your diaper in public, I do not know much about that because I have never made number 2 in my diaper before so honestly I do not know much about that. With that said, there are ways to make sure that you do not stink if you choose to go number 2 in your diaper. I mean with the combo of making healthier choices with food, and using activated charcoal or other tablets, I hear you could go number 2 in your diaper twice and not stink. I think that the real problem at hand seems to be people who want attention.

Personally as a kidfur, I am not one who likes others being aware of my diapered state. I do however plan to wear diapers the entire time I am at a con only because some of these cons have up to 5,000 people there and I am sure that getting into a bathroom sometimes can be tricky. I will say that I do not ever plan on going number 2 in my diaper anytime soon, nevertheless in public. For me, diapers are just a way for me to relax and relieve stress of daily life. I am a furry first and a kid fur second. :)

• 1 month later...

there are a few baby furs at the conventions here in alberta. some are more forthcomeing with the information than others, but its usually easy to tell. they all seem friendsly though, and the ones who do mess usually change right away so smell in never too bad. i dont think it has ever bothered anyone while i was around.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be at AC this year! I'm at the first overflow hotel. Don't know what room. I'm not bringing any diapers or anything though, as I'm rooming with a bunch of friends. If anyone wants to introduce themselves I'll be the guy with a pipe and brown tail! If you're not sure it's me, just ask me if I'm diseased. That'll be the code!

• 1 month later...

Been to further confusion once now, saw a diaperfur there. He was....not responded to very well. In fact, other furries didn't seem to want to have anything to do with him! Which is sad. He didn't smell like he'd gone in his diapers or anything. I just guess that it's still not even accepted by the furry subculture yet!

I'll be at FC again this year. Let me know if you're headed there! :)

• 1 month later...

I hear this a lot but ive been hanging with a number of babyfurs at cons i know a bunch of them wet all the time but never seen any of them mess their diapers unless they are in there room. Unless they are the cubs i have not met yet.

BTW i going to be at Furfight and FC

ok im a babyfur, but only on here, and im never going to go to a con...so i got two questions...

1. I know furries at cons actually have fur suits...and very cool they are too... does a baby fur put the diaper on the outside (As part of their fursona?) or inside the suit?

2. do you do both?

cheers

ok im a babyfur, but only on here, and im never going to go to a con...so i got two questions...

1. I know furries at cons actually have fur suits...and very cool they are too... does a baby fur put the diaper on the outside (As part of their fursona?) or inside the suit?

2. do you do both?

cheers

Con rule wont let you wear a diaper on the outside but i do wear a diaper inside the suit. But nothing stops you from putting a diaper on the outside when in your room or at a babyfur party room.

• 3 weeks later...

personally, I think that it is perfectly acceptable to use your diaper at a con or in public

You wanted to know why babyfurs are given a rough time and this is why.

No matter how many precautions you take, no matter how much powder you use, the heat of you in the suit mixed with the heat with a close quarters room crowd WILL make it smell.

And the smell of a hot diaper is, to be frank, nauseating.

I know it's fun to wear in public and whatnot if that's your thing, but you can't always smell how bad you smell and it ALWAYS smells at a crowded con. Imagine being the poor people who sit next to the babyfur in an event room and are subjected to the smell of someone else's urine or feces and given the option to sit through that or leave.

There is no way to completely drown the smell. None. It is completely inconsiderate to subject other people to that.