LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Diapers Etc.

Lilly's Daddy

The real baby pacifiers are going to be too small. I have a small mouth and the size 3 Nuk doesn't work for me as it's too small. The Nuk 5 fits my mouth perfectly. Nuk 5s you have to purchase through e-bay. I do remember someone putting a link where you can the Nuk 5s online but in a baby pacifier design. They've been modified with the Nuk 5 teat. www.pacifiersrus.com is the website I was thinking of. They're super expensive for one paci. If she doesn't mind plain white e-bay's cheaper. Sometimes you can make deals with some of the sellers and buy them in bulk. I used to do this as they come in a box of 6. It was cheaper for me to buy a box of 6 from someone in Germany than buying for one on

e-bay. They've been modified with the Nuk 5 teat. I don't know how reliable the modified ones are as I have a real Nuk 5. Yes, it can push on her front teeth and mess them up. I had braces as a kid and I had to give up my binky at night because it was pushing my front teeth out creating a small gap. I didn't like this and I don't have the money to fix them. If you want adult diapers then purchase them at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. in your area. If you want AB clothes then again try e-bay or have them made. This will cost you either way. www.foreverakid.com is one place to seek AB clothes but these are taylored made. For e-bay just look under adult baby. You can also do a google search on adult baby diapers or adult diapers to see what comes up too. www.hdis.com is a place to get adult diapers and I do believe they ship discreetly. www.diapersite.com is another one. I haven't purchased from either one as I just pick up Depends at Walmart if I want d's. Most places that sell adult diapers for incontinence will ship discreetly. Good luck!

I ordered 3 free samples. But I wasn't thinking at the time how do I explain to her parents what it is? Will it arrive in a discreet package?

Good-luck on the "samples" coming discreetly. Explaining to parents= If either you or wife work say they are gag gift for some1 there or for a friend. (If it comes to explaining) Arriving discreetly= Make sure 1 of you check the mail (take a bag with you to put them in to bring them in the house) Another way is to check on a P.O. Box or have it delivered General Delivery to your local post office.

Some places may not deliver to P.O.Boxes. Mail Box Express (or similar)gives address to ship to then marks your box for a pick-up.

lil1inlongbeach - thank you she actually does have a rather small mouth.... Plus I think she'd prefer one with the little mermaid on it or something like that she loves ariel. Well even if it does mess up her teeth she hates the dentist, so hopefully she can't use it just a little bit at a time.

Mark0307 - thank you, i'll take a look. :-)

babymikeblue - thank you i'll take a look.

LILJIM - Unfotunately neither of us have a car, she doesn't have her liscense yet. When we go place (which is hardly ever) We go with her parents, in the family van..... But she and I always check the mail first but her mother is so (excuse my french) damn over-protective of her..... That if she opens mail addressed to herself her mother has to make sure it's "ok" for her to open...... It's annoying for her.... If her mother suspects she ordered something without "permission"..... It might just be easier for her to come out and say it either now or when the arrive.... :-(

Try ebay for many things. just look under "adult baby' listings, there are several vendors who make and sell a lot of things. For diapers...*shrug* its up to you and what you and your 'little' like. Bambinos are some of the best, (either classicos or teddys) Xpmedical has a good selection as does magic medical with their 'providers choice' line (velcor type disposables, work great and look good ;) )

There are a couple of other sites that sell clothes and such, you really just have to shop around and look.

I think there are links on this site that will direct you where you might be interested.

• 4 months later...

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE! Lilly's Daddy, you claim to be "47 yr old," but are living w/your girlfriend's parents. Neither of you drive or have a car. You don't explain why you don't drive, but "She doesn't have a license yet," indicates either you're a pedophile or she has some major problems. You two have to ride everywhere with her parents. You cannot borrow the car, especially at your age? Her mother has to approve "mail" she can open???? (Maybe she's already opened, read, & re-sealed it?) Yet you claim you two are playing baby games "secretly?" With a mother like that, don't even think things are secret. While I'm on the rant, I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've set up cameras in her bedroom. :whistling:

Calming down, and to explain to others, I've been lurking here for many, many years. I've often wanted to comment, but decided I would stay on the sidelines and watch the show. Your postings "blew my stack" :angry: and even though 1/4 drunk and 1/2 asleep, :roflmao: I forced myself to register just to reply to what seems to be your inane situation and comments.

To close this out, and provide serious info if your case is real, most everyone knows to get a P.O. Box, (that's all we had back in the '70's,) or get something like a UPS Store box which has a street addy & box number for discreet pick up. (As someone mentioned earlier, some won't ship to a P.O.Box, but a street address w/apt/box # will work.)

Daily Di and others; Thanks for the good site and posts. I will have to introduce myself more and catch up with many I think highly of.