LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Whip My Hair Back And Forth

TDL

Wanted to like it... but just found it annoying. Can't judge an artist that young tho, too many people forcing ideas/songs on em. If she's still around in a few years I'll give her another chance.

On another note: Will Smith has now given us an actor and a rapper... but who will be this generations DJ Jazzy jeff?

Video didn't work because I'm in England (Racist!!!)

So searched for the Video... Found 1000 parodies (Which are awful)

Found video, watched 10 seconds and my head exploded. So you killed me.... Congratulations...

Seriously though all the comments on the Video were positive!!! WHY? Justin Beiber (or whatever his name is) is SOOOO much better and everyone seems to hate him...... If I had to only listen to one song for the rest of my life and I could choose between "Whip my hair" or a Justin song I would choose Justin all the way....

Video didn't work because I'm in England (Racist!!!)

So searched for the Video... Found 1000 parodies (Which are awful)

Found video, watched 10 seconds and my head exploded. So you killed me.... Congratulations...

Seriously though all the comments on the Video were positive!!! WHY? Justin Beiber (or whatever his name is) is SOOOO much better and everyone seems to hate him...... If I had to only listen to one song for the rest of my life and I could choose between "Whip my hair" or a Justin song I would choose Justin all the way....

Justin Beiber :o wow, and I thought *I* was gay

Yup your right DD, she is too young to judge. You know she didn't write that song, so when she gets older she may be better. But overall I didn't hate the song but the parody was WAY better and I laughed my ass off. I did like her whipping her hair around like she was a death metal guitarist though. But I'm partial to death metal guitarist whipping their hair like Nathan Explosion. :thumbsup:

This is gonna be Willow when she grows up:

• Like 1

A friend at work told me about this one. I had never heard of the song before, but this "cover" is hilarious. It was on the Jimmy Fallon show. I didn't care much for the original, but I laughed pretty good for the cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpxZwbPcA38

I was never a big Jimmy Fallon fan, until I saw this

freakin' hilarious

• 2 weeks later...

Yup your right DD, she is too young to judge. You know she didn't write that song, so when she gets older she may be better. But overall I didn't hate the song but the parody was WAY better and I laughed my ass off. I did like her whipping her hair around like she was a death metal guitarist though. But I'm partial to death metal guitarist whipping their hair like Nathan Explosion. :thumbsup:

This is gonna be Willow when she grows up:

\m/ \m/ Wickedly epic !

i really like the song, i think its good that will smiths daughter has been able to continue the legacy of her family, as well as will smiths son. whenever i see a catchy young singer, i just hope they dont grow up to be a huge tool(justin beiber) or a mega slut(brittany spears). i really dont listen to much music like this but if its catchy enough, who can resist, right?