LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

You did. Old age is plainly creeping on, your memory is failing. Have some time off, let someone else take the strain. There's a nice rocking chair outside on the porch, and a rail to put your feet on. Off you go now,and leave it all to me!

I could have sworn there are 2 chairs out on the porch. Why not go out there and have yourself a rest and sit a spell ;)

I'll take over from here.

How jolly nice to see you! Such a pity you aren't able to stay! Pease pop in another time: anytime next year will do, at your convenience.

I do not mind frogs .But it seems a pity the yanks are almost out of business (the budget )and me myself being the canadaian sort which i must say in my humble being and we do not like to brag !I WINNNNNNNNNNNN :thumbsup:

I thought canadaians and americans where the same. lol. I can't tell the differece between them anyway.

any how .... winning....

From what I heard, the way to tell a Canadian from an American is to step on each one's foot. Uncle Sam will swear at you, and Jack Canuck apologises. :whistling:

I've heard that the distinguishing mark of a Canadian is that they all know how to make love in a canoe.

I can't wait to take the test!

Canoe imagine what will happen if a frog takes that test? It will be ribbiting to watch, I assure you.

I've heard that the distinguishing mark of a Canadian is that they all know how to make love in a canoe.

I can't wait to take the test!

We are all in the same boat!

I thought canadaians and americans where the same. lol. I can't tell the differece between them anyway.

any how .... winning....

The other way to do it is to walk into any given room and say "So I hear the Canucks didn't win the cup this year," and then watch to see who starts laughing hysterically or setting things on fire.

There is a chance that those laughing might be from Boston though.

Not to bring up the canadian thing again .But i will! the only time we do burn and pillage is when we don't win the cup ! ahh we are sooo friendly lol .OO by the way i win (the cup ) and this game