LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Ready?

Nope not are you ready for love, are you ready for bed! What am i talking about!? What do you wear to bed, is what im talking about!

Im wearing 2 Abri Form X Plus, t shirt, which will magically find its way off during the night it always does....weird...and a paci, which magically stays in, they realy do help u get to bed, suppose thats where soother came from.

So what do you wear to bed?

I'm ALWAYS in my diapers when I go to bed. I either wear a Tranquility disposable or my cloth diapers, but I'm always wearing diapers for sure. I just can't sleep as well anymore without them. I can't keep my paci in all night for some reason. . . I don't know why.

Guest neo52450

Well, when I can I wear whatever brand diapers I have at the time. But usually I sleep nude (you asked, lol). It's very far spread out when i do ahve diapers, cause I have to hide them, as I'm still stuck at home :(

Nope not are you ready for love, are you ready for bed! What am i talking about!? What do you wear to bed, is what im talking about!

So what do you wear to bed?

Generally, nothing....GF doesn't like the idea of a possibly wet bed, so I keep it dry...

Dill Pickle

Abri-form X-Plus with a Abri Let-Maxi booster under cartoon pajamas (Family Guy tonight) usually cuddling with my cabbage patch kid doll that is also double diapered and looks like I did when I was little :closedeyes:

post-2003-1139374189_thumb.jpgJust my collar and my ankle chain securing me to my Daddy's bed. He says it's so i won't run away in the night.....

o...and if i am in "iddle" mode...a pull up if i a big giwl...or a diaper....if i not beein a big giwl.....

Dis is a picture of my bed just before me go ninite when i "iddle"

post-2003-1139374189_thumb.jpg

lol.

My German heritage must be dominant then, lol, 'cause if it isn't my Irish, I'm dead certain the English isn't to blame. Probably not the Scotts, but maybe.

Right now Abri X-Plus Small with Huggies 6 as a booster, depending on how cold it is footed jammies too! Paci is always around but never stays in, me thinks me gots a cold and can't breath at night

4/5 cloth + 2 disp? wouldnt that make you a ball of white with limbs?

LOL! Yes, you're right! It IS a ball!

normal_LMF-057.JPG

Actually, that's what she has me in most of the time, day or night; unless we're going into town. Then it depends whether I'll be getting out of the car or not.

Needless to say, the washing machine is going every other day.

Take care Rhezz, you little darling you.

***hugs***

Ruffles