LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother Knows Best

The names have been changed in this story because the first part is true. I do now own a 50cc scooter. I have been wearing diapers since I was 15 and started to wear them a lot more now then before and it was wet when I had the accident. All of it is true up to the hospital stay. I stayed one day and they let me go home. The rest is just my sweet lovable imagination.

It’s truth to what your mother tells you. Remember when she always told you to always wear clean underwear when you go out. You never know if you're in accident what would they say if you weren't wearing clean underwear.

Well mother was right.

I bought a scooter recently. It’s a 50cc. No big deal. I rode it around all summer enjoying the summer weather and now that it’s cold outside I decided to store it for the winter but before I did. I had to take it for my last ride.

It’s a little cold out but I have my jacket on so I wasn't to cold. I was zipping around corners riding at the park, down hills up hills. I was having a great time.

As I was riding I noticed the dark clouds on the horizon. Dame weather men I said to myself. They said nothing about rain. Dame I hope I can get back before the rain starts.

I gunned my baby and started back. I just bought this scooter and have never ridden it in the rain so I was pushing her to her limits of 35 miles per hour. Hey don't laugh. Downhill I can go 45. lol.

I'm about 2 blocks from where I'm storing my bike. I lean into the last turn give her some gas and all of a sudden. The tires slides from under me and down I go. It was like I was falling in slow motion.

Boom I hit the pavement. The last thing I felt was my helmet hitting the ground. (Don't be stupid. You need a helmet if you’re going to ride a bike).

Maybe this is where I should explain who I am. My name is Jerry. I'm 63 years old 5' gray hair and blue eyes. Those are the good things. I've been a diaper lover since I was 15 years old. And today I was wearing a diaper. Not just any diaper but a wet one.

When I woke up there were two EMS (Emergency Medical Service) people looking down at me.

"What happened" I asked a little groggy.

"You had an accident sir". "Please do not move" she said. Yes "SHE" said. There were two of them. Two pretty girls maybe about 29 30 years old. "Let’s check him out Linda" the one closest to me said to the other. With that they both started to check for injuries.

"It's a good thing you were wearing your helmet sir". "Your helmet is cracked" she said looking into my eyes. Dame I said to myself she has pretty eyes. "If it weren't for your helmet we would be taking you to the morgue instead of the hospital" the one closest to me said. "Well it looks OK on top".

"Your jacket is ripped and your hands and arms are badly scratched up”.

"Alice" Linda said "his pants are torn and his legs are scratched and bleeding". Give me the scissors and I'll check the rest of him" she said as Alice reached into her med box and gave Linda the scissors.

As she started to cut up my pant leg I remembered I was wearing a diaper and it was wet. "No no" I said. "I'm OK" as I tried to get up. But my head hurt so bad I almost past out.

"Please sir, do not move" Alice said.

It was to late Linda had already cut up my pant leg and cut my belt. There I laid on my back my diaper showing so all could see. When Linda pulled my pants down she giggled. "Alice” she said. Alice turned her head to look at Linda. When she saw my diaper she giggled too.

"I thought your pants were wet from the rain but it seems somebody had gone pee pee in his diaper and it leaked" Linda said with a big ass smile.

"I can explain I started to say" but the pain in my head just made me dizzy. I took a deep breath and told them I have a back injury and need them.

"Sure you do sir". "If your back problem is so bad you need a diaper why are you riding a scooter" Alice asked?

"I"...."I"... I couldn't think of an answer as my head throbbed with pain.

"It’s OK sir". "We’ll cover you up so no one can see the big baby in his diaper" Linda said. "You just lie still so we can get you on a board and to the hospital". "Is that OK with you Baby" Alice said in baby talk. I felt so embarrassed and thought of my mother’s words about always having clean underwear on. You never know what’s going to happen.

"What about my scooter" I asked?

"The firemen will take care of it for you". "You just lie still" one of them said right before I passed out.

When I woke up again I knew I was in a hospital by all the bright lights and so many people.

******Imagination*****

Alice came over to me and put her hand into my hair. "You're OK Mr. B. (I'm using Mr. B because they found out my real last name I guess from my driver’s license) "The doctor will see you in a few minutes". "We think you have a concussion and some bad scraps on your legs, arms and hands" she said as she leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Would it be OK if Linda and I came up to see how you’re doing in a few days" she asked?

I knotted my head yes but it hurt so bad I had tears in my eyes.

"And don't worry about your "D" she said we took it off because it was wet". "We did tell the Doctor you were wearing one and we thought it would be a good idea if someone put you back into one before you go to sleep tonight". "You don't want to wet the bed" she said as she stood up and smiled.

Just then the Doctor came over. "OK Mr. B" she said. "I'm Doctor Diane Miller, we're going to send you up for an MRI and bandage you up". "The EMS workers did a great job on you Alice and Linda " she said. "They even took care of your personnel problem" she said smiling at me.

I felt the gurney move and I must have passed out because I don't remember anything until I woke in a bed in a room. I tried to move my head but it was to painful. Just then a pretty young Candy Stripper walked in. "OH Mr. B you're awake" she said as she came next to the bed. "Are you hungry" she asked?

"Yes" I said. "Excuse me but where am I" I asked? She told me the name of the hospital. It was the one in my neighborhood just a few blocks from where I live. "What’s your name" I asked her?

“Candy” she said with a big grin.

Figures I said to myself.

"You must really be hungry because you have been out for a whole day" she said as she let me have a drink of water from a straw. After she gave me a drink Candy got up and headed for the door. "Candy" I said "has anyone been here to see me" I asked?

"Just the two EMS workers" she answered and left the room.

Just as Candy left the room Dr, Miller walked in. "Oh Mr. B it’s nice to see you awake" she said coming over to the bed with a clip board in her hand. "You'll be fine" she said with a smile. "You have a concussion and the wounds on your legs and hand will heal in a few weeks". "Have any questions" She asked?

"I thought when you have a concussion you're suppose to keep that person awake for a few hours" I asked?

"We have a new drug that prevents the brain from swelling". "It’s better than trying to keep a patient awake". "It’s easier for us too" she said writing on her clip board. "I'll talk to you in the morning if there are no more questions". "Just relax and be a good baby" she said as she left the room.

Embarrassed I look down under my covers. I saw the bandage around my legs and saw the white diaper wrapped around my waist and in between my legs. Oh boy what have I done I said to myself. I dropped the sheet and looked at my hands. They were all wrapped up, up to my elbows. My fingers were bandage too.

I relaxed my head on my pillow feeling sorry for myself. Tears were falling from my eyes. I closed my eyes and must have fallen asleep.

"MR. B". "Mr. B do you still want something to eat" I heard Candy ask?

"Yes thank you Candy".

She put my tray of food on the rolling tray by my bed. "Here you go Mr. B" Candy said as she rolled the tray over my lap and under the bed. "Oh dear" she said. "I think we have a problem"?

I looked at her confused.

"How are you going to feed yourself with your bandages" she asked?

"That's OK Candy" I said as I reached for my folk. <Drop> Reached for it again <Drop> and then a third time, <Drop> I looked up at Candy and knew what was about to happen. Candy walked right outside the door of the room. Came back in and tied a bib around my neck.

"Candy I don't think this will be necessary" as I grabbed in desperation for the folk again. <Drop>

"Sorry Mr. B" she said. "Don't be embarrassed". "I feed most of the patients on this floor and besides I feed my baby brother all the time when my mom is at work" she said as she picked up the folk and started to feed me.

I was hungry even though there was a tube in my arm. Candy started to feed me just like she feeds her baby brother in baby talk. "Here we go little boy". "Look what sister has for you". "Open wide and let the airplane in" she said as she smiled and cooed me. Candy put the spoon in my mouth and pulled it up against my upper lip sliding the food into my mouth. Then she wiped my chin and gave me what slipped out. I felt like a two year old but I was hungry.

I finished all the meal and she took the tray away. I heard on the loud speaker that visiting hours were over. Candy came back into the room and wiped my mouth and took the bib off. "See" she said "that wasn't so bad now was it"?

"So how often do you baby sit your brother" I asked? "And how old is he"?

"Jimmy is two". "My mom has a night job". “She leaves at 7pm and comes home at 4am but sometimes she has to work extra hours”. “When I get home at 5pm Mom feeds me and she’s off to work". “My brother is already in bed when I come home so I check him and change his diaper if his wet and give him a bottle”.

“I get up at 6:30am I let my mom sleep, eat a small breakfast and I’m off to college”. “I’m a senior.

“Where is your father” if you don't mine me asking?

"He was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver 6 years ago".

"Where does your mother work" I asked?

"In ICU down stairs" she said seeming very proud.

"Are you studying to be a Doctor"?

"No I'm taking law" she said. "I want to get the drunks off the road so people can drive and not get killed" she said lowering her head.

"Candy that’s the best thing I ever heard". "I'm sure you will make a great lawyer". I put my bandage arms out and gave her a hug.

"OK I have to go" she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She walked out the door and said "I'll see you before I go home OK Mr. B"?

She didn't wait for me to answer.

I watched TV for a few hours. I had to pee so bad I tried to hold it back. I don’t know why because I pee in them all the time when I’m wearing them. I gave up 15 minutes later and just let it go. There was so much pee pee I thought my diaper would leak.

30 minutes later Candy came back. “OK Mr. B its time for me to go home is there anything you need” she asked?

"No thank you I think I'll be OK for now" I said knowing I was wet. I felt a little embarrassed to let a stranger change me. Nobody has ever changed me before.

She walked over to me and put her hand under my sheet. I tried to pull away but everything hurt to much. She put her finger into my diaper and felt I was wet.

“Mrrr. Beeee I can't leave you in a wet diapee” she said as she went over to the cabinet and pulled out a diaper, wipes and powder.

"Candy honey it’s OK really, you don't have to do that please you need to get home remember" I said shaking.

“Sorry Mr. B it’s my job and I will not have one of my patients going to sleep in a wet diaper”. “Besides I'm good at this with all the practice I get with my brother”. I'll be done in no time” she said.

She closed the door and pulled the curtain around us. She pulled the sheet down and started to change me. Before I knew it I was all clean and in a new diaper.

Candy said good night and left the room leaving the door open.

I just turned the TV off when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Linda and Alice standing by the door.

“Can we come in” Linda asked?

“Sure I said. “It’s nice to see you guys again”.

“We just brought a patent in and thought we would come and visit” Alice said.

“Thank you that was nice” I said. They both sat down next to the bed.

“So how are you feeling” Alice asked? “Last time we saw you, you were still out”.

“I’m doing OK”. “I’m in a little pain but other than that I think I’ll be OK” I answered. “How about you guys”? “How you doing”?

“We’re doing fine”. “This is or last call for the night, we are going back to the station” Linda said.

Linda and Alice stayed for about 15 minutes. Before they left they asked if I needed anything. I told them I was fine and thanked them for coming by. Alice walked out first and Linda leaned down and asked. “Does the baby need and diaper change before I leave”? “I’m still trying to figure out why you were wearing a diaper when we picked you up” she asked?

She reached under the sheet and put her finger into my diaper. “Looks like baby is dry” to bad” she said. “Maybe you will let me change you some time” she said as she left.

I was a little embarrassed but excited too. Linda was very pretty and very young. But then again everyone is younger than me lately. I pulled the sheet up and went to sleep with a smile.

During the night I felt someone pulling the sheet down and removing my diaper. I opened my eyes and saw a lady maybe 46 years old.

“I’m sorry Mr. B I didn’t mean to wake you” she said. “I was told to check on you while I was here”.

“Who told you to check on me” I asked?

“Candy” she replied I’m her mother. “I work in ICU”. “My name is Sofia”.

“Nice to meet you Nurse Sofia” I said. “Candy told me a lot about you”. “She’s a very smart young girl”. “I’m sorry about your husband” I said as she continued to change me.

“Thank you it’s been hard but we manage” she said. “With the help of my husbands insurance Candy will be graduating in June after 6 years of hard work”. “I’m very proud of her”. “I knew she was going to be special”. “She skipped 2 years in high school” she said.

Nurse Sofia pulled the sheet up and told me she was done.

“Wow” I said “that was fast”.

“I have plenty of practice” she said. “My baby at home, my patents and my husband.

“Your husband” I asked?

“Jeff had an accident at work and injured his back”. “He needed diapers at night and sometimes during the day because of the accident”. “I changed him and made him happy while doing it”. “That’s why we had a baby so late after Candy” she explained. “Nothing like a diaper to get your marriage started over again” she said laughing.

“OK it’s time for you to go back to sleep”. “Good night” she said as she left the room. I was back to sleep in no time.

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and someone handing me my breakfast. It wasn’t Candy it was a male nurse. He feed me and took the tray away. An hour later the doctor came in and checked me out. “Looks like you’ll be OK Mr. B” she said. “How’s the pain” she asked?

“It’s OK I guess”.

“That’s good because we took you off the pain medication last night”. “I think we can let you go tomorrow” she said as she left the room to make her rounds.

I watched TV for a few hours then took a nap. When I woke up Linda was sitting there in civilian clothes.

“Hi” she said. “How you feeling” she asked?

“Good thank you”. “The doctor told me I’d be leaving tomorrow” I told her.

“That’s great” she said. “I have the day off and thought I would come and see if you needed anything”. “I checked with the firemen that picked up your scooter”. “They told me it was at the station anytime you want to pick it up”. "But you should really get rid of it you know". "Their to dangerous".

“That’s great” I told her. “Thank them the next time you see them for me”.

Just then lunch came in. The nurse started to set it over the bed. Linda told her she would feed me.

“So it’s Jerry right” she asked?

I nodded my head yes as she started to feed me.

“Do you have someone to help you when you go home tomorrow?

I shook my head no as she brought the straw up to my mouth for a drink.

“I have a few days coming to me if you need someone to help you get settled” she asked.

“I wouldn’t want to put you threw all that”. “I think I can manage” I said.

“Really” she said laughing. “You can’t even feed yourself with those hands all bandaged up”. “How are you going to take a shower or go to the bathroom or change your diapee” she asked smiling.

I couldn’t answer her because I had no answer. How was I going to take care of myself?

• Like 2

Thanks to all that posted. Hopefully I will get another chapter written soon.

What really happened after the accident is in my other story "Caught by my Sister" page five.

Thank you for reading my story.

Eagle/Baby Jay

• 11 years later...