LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Diaper Girl Scene In Music Video

I remember seeing this video on VH1 Classics years ago, and almost changed the channel when the object of the singer's affection is randomly shown to be wearing a diaper, and destroying someone's loft apartment. The rest of the video is completely standard, and no explanation is given for the scene.

Eddie Money - Walk on Water

The Times are 1:45, 1:50, and 3:49. One may argue that it's just really strange underwear, but in the last scene (buttshot)the back section is shown to be thicker and opaque, while only the sides are translucent.

For me, there is nothing hotter than a woman wearing diapers. This video is the best thing I've seen since the music video from the group "Bad Ronald", which was FULL of women in diapers. Too bad I missed out getting the album - the music was probably pretty bad - OR the video, before it went out of print...

know the song, never saw the video, have to check it out. Thanks

I always tried to read between the lines of Eddie Money's Take Me Home Tonight (Be My Little Baby) hmmmm maybe their is something there.

"reverse angle" :thumbsup:

post-6920-0-95608100-1293284178_thumb.jp

Notice how thick it looks between the legs too. Clearly this is a diaper (and in some moments when the light hits it, it appears to have a plastic cover as well). What's the premise? How did the director convince her to wear it for this scene, and what was the explanation given to Eddie Money as to how it represents his song? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he did, but it's definitely a mystery.

post-6920-0-95608100-1293284178_thumb.jp

I've looked at the video carefully and I'm still not sure :huh: Sometimes we see things because we want to see them, that may be the case here. Some of us older folks remember that in the past special panties were marketed to hold pads for girl's monthlies- could this be those instead? They were still being made when this video came out; I remember my sister having some a couple years earlier :blush: though hers were a different style :whistling:

There is definitely a shadow where Skywolf says, but that would also be there with the panties I mentioned. And with her this angry in those scenes that's another point in favor of that hypothesis.

I see no tapes or pins. I know of no pull-on diaper shaped like this that was availlable when this video was made. The shinyness cruxshadow mentioned could be satin- it certainly doesn't have the folding one usually sees with plastic when she moves. Will we ever know for sure? Maybe it's best to just think of it being whatever you want it to be and let it go at that ;)

Bettypooh

Hmm, you may be right BP.

post-6920-0-95418700-1293291616_thumb.jp

I found this through google image search; from a page which is unfortunately missing.

Period Panties (inside out, but a pretty close match.)

post-6920-0-45957600-1293291668_thumb.jp

Incontinence Panties (I've seen some that look a lot more like the one's in the video too, don't know who makes them).

"That time of the month" would certainly explain the mood (still odd for a video from the late 80's though). Would a period panty be as thick in the back as seen in the girl's backside photo? Also noteworthy, is Sky's screencap which shows a definitive darkened area (stain or shadow) that goes partway up the padding. I suppose it's hard to say whether that apparent stain is yellow or red (looks kinda' orange).

Edit: watching the video at 1:50, that "stain" (which I didn't notice until sky pointed it out)sure looks awfully yellow, and moves with her. I was leaning toward period panty, but now I'm not so sure.

post-6920-0-95418700-1293291616_thumb.jp

post-6920-0-45957600-1293291668_thumb.jp

I remember seeing this video on VH1 Classics years ago, and almost changed the channel when the object of the singer's affection is randomly shown to be wearing a diaper, and destroying someone's loft apartment. The rest of the video is completely standard, and no explanation is given for the scene.

Eddie Money - Walk on Water

http://www.youtube.c...6kM&feature=fvw

The Times are 1:45, 1:50, and 3:49. One may argue that it's just really strange underwear, but in the last scene (buttshot)the back section is shown to be thicker and opaque, while only the sides are translucent.

There's also a good view at 1:24, when she's laying down on something...

That is some kind of padded panty.....Why it was featured in the vid, who knows.

I think it would be artistically referring to PMS which sometimes brings the :boxing: out in girls :blush:

Thanks for the Pics cruxshadow- and I still don't know either, but it's a good video and I remember those happy younger days fondly :angel_not:

Bettypooh