LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part Time Sissy?

Jen Harris

Hey, I'm just wondering if the other sissies out there consider themselves mostly as part time... being a sissy something they do only in the bedroom... or as something they really wish they could live all the time? Do you try to wear diapers or panties underneath your clothes whenever possible? Do you still feel like a sissy even when out in the real world?

As I've said in other threads, for me, part of the fun is being a man in most contexts, but having her make me into a sissy. (Sometimes, though rarely, I can be a dominant tranny too). Is this true for any of the rest of you?

• Like 1

Well, I wear panties all the time and have a lot of lovely nighties. Do I affect a "sissyish" outward appearance? Naw... Do I do it when making love with my sweetie? Naw... Do I do it when, ummm, "pleasuring" myself. Sure.

Part time? Yup. Full time? Yup, too... just a matter of degree.

All the time?? No I get bored and alternate between normalcy and several "alternative" lifestyles.

Just in the bedroom? Certainly not.

For instance if you pull my underwear drawer you'll find:

Some honest to god Victoria Secret panties and thongs

Some Days of the Week women's panties

Some body suits

Some xdress.com frilly men's panties

Some gender appropriate silk, velour, or leather briefs/thongs.

Of course there are diapers of all varieties in the closet.

What you won't find is tighty whities or boxer shorts.

I put on things as my mood fits and what I'm planning on doing that day.

I almost always sleep in the winter in a nice velour nightgown my wife gave me a few years ago for my birthday.

I'm a sissy most of the time. When I wear a diaper under my work clothes or a pull-up, I have a pantie type girdle over to hold in place and control noise. I wear a nightgown to bed most nights or just sleep nude.

I am a part time sissy also. I choose the times that I like to dress up and become a little girl of 4 or 5 who still has accidents occasionally, and therefor, must wear diapers under my party dresses and petticoat slips.

Happy new Year to all!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think this is a very interesting discussion and I am glad Jen Harris brought it up. I think I have come to the realization that I am a sissy part time much like Jen.

Though I like my diapers and sissy clothing (anything with the Disney princesses on them is very cute), I also enjoy listening to music such as rock and metal, I frequent the gym very often to lift weights, I really like playing my video games, and most importantly I enjoy the career path I have chosen.

So do I like dressing up as sissy and wearing diapers? Part of the time, yes. Would I ever do this 24/7 given the chance? No Way! Even something as simple as wearing a diaper or panties under my clothes is too much of a distraction and can sometimes prevent me from completing my work.

Something else I can concur with Jen is the humiliation aspect. Part of the fun is being a man that must submit to her and as a result becomes a sissy.

• 2 months later...

I'm definitley a part time sissy. My favorite thing to do is dress in double diapers, satin panties, pantyhose, and usually a a nice dress, but I LOVE wearing pant suits, they give me a nice tingle in my bottom. I have a woman dress me and then put me in bondage in my pant suit and make me do chores, like cooking and cleaning, and tending to her needs. And if im a bad girl im put in strict bondage and spanked. I only do this indoors but its a thrill! Pant suits and panties are my best friends!