LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Tell A Methlab

rusty pins

lol, that's cute ;)

I used to work at this gas station down in GA that had a trailer park down the road out back. Every night you could smell this horrible smell in the wind wafting up from the trailer park. I had a sheriff tell me one night who was talking to me as I was outside having a smoke "oh yea," he says, "that smell is a meth lab, trust me, they're being watched"

:huh:

I have only ever smelled that nasty horrible smell that one time and one other. Can't miss it. The best way I could describe it would be... it smells like metallic mushrooms. lol. I know that sounds weird but... *shrugs*

~lilme

And now for a Public Service Announcement

Is your dog on meth? How would you know? How could you tell? Look for these here warning signs:

-Sudden weight loss

-Euphoria leading to paranoia

-Stealatization of your things

-And jibbery-style barkery what don't make no sense at all.

Warn your dogs about the dangers of meth, before it's too damn late. I'm Dogpiss and this concludes my court-order community service.

A woman goes to the Vet thinking her pet hamster is dead :( At the desk, the assistant says she thinks so. The woman asks to have the Vet check, just to be sure. He comes to the counter and looks, then says "Yes, I think you're Hamster is gone. I'm so sorry for you." The woman says, "But are you really sure? I mean you haven't run any tests or anything!" :rolleyes: A bit perturbed, the Vet takes the hamster to the examination room, places it gently on the table, and tells the woman to wait there- then he leaves the room. In a minute he comes back with a Siamese cat who jumps up on the table and looks the hamster over from one end to the other then jumps back down, shaking his head "No" :huh: The Vet and the cat exit. In a moment he comes back with a Labrador retriever who sniffs the hamster, prods it with it's nose, then looks at the Vet shaking his head "No" :screwy: Then the Vet takes the dog away and returns alone with a bill for $100 :o The woman is aghast and says "A hundred dollars just to tell me my Hamster is dead? That's a ripoff!" :angry2: The Vet replies "Well if you had believed me at the desk there would have been no charge, but somebody has to pay for the Cat scan and the Lab work" ;)

Bettypooh

A woman goes to the Vet thinking her pet hamster is dead :( At the desk, the assistant says she thinks so. The woman asks to have the Vet check, just to be sure. He comes to the counter and looks, then says "Yes, I think you're Hamster is gone. I'm so sorry for you." The woman says, "But are you really sure? I mean you haven't run any tests or anything!" :rolleyes: A bit perturbed, the Vet takes the hamster to the examination room, places it gently on the table, and tells the woman to wait there- then he leaves the room. In a minute he comes back with a Siamese cat who jumps up on the table and looks the hamster over from one end to the other then jumps back down, shaking his head "No" :huh: The Vet and the cat exit. In a moment he comes back with a Labrador retriever who sniffs the hamster, prods it with it's nose, then looks at the Vet shaking his head "No" :screwy: Then the Vet takes the dog away and returns alone with a bill for $100 :o The woman is aghast and says "A hundred dollars just to tell me my Hamster is dead? That's a ripoff!" :angry2: The Vet replies "Well if you had believed me at the desk there would have been no charge, but somebody has to pay for the Cat scan and the Lab work" ;)

Bettypooh

Got to love that one!!B)

• 2 weeks later...

Bettypooh

Apparently, a newer version of the old "Cat Scan" joke, from when I was a kid. Originally, this joke was about a dead elderly dog owned by an old man. The Vet pokes and prods the dog's corpse, then goes out back and picks up an alley cat. He waves the angry/scared cat over dog. The cat flails its front and hind legs wildly and is then turned loose back into the alley and the dog's owner is charged $1000. When he asks why it cost so much, the vet responds "It's $100 for the office visit, and $900 for the Cat Scan!". I first heard that from my grandpa.