LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Your Poop Didn'T Stink...

I got an apartment recently so the smell is no longer a concern for me. The walls are thick, and the place is pretty large for a single bedroom apartment. I decided to have a fun weekend alone, so I put on a diaper saturday morning and haven't changed out of it YET. I've made messy three times now and I still haven't changed. It smells pretty bad in here, and my bottom hurts soooooo bad. I can barely move but know I'm gonna have to get off the couch and change probably before bed tonight. spent the whooole weekend in a messy diaper on the couch playing videogames. The thing I hate about diaper tapes is you are never sure if you can retape the tapes after undoing them to jackoff into your poopy diaper. Meh. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time in this new place messy and alone.

I got an apartment recently so the smell is no longer a concern for me. The walls are thick, and the place is pretty large for a single bedroom apartment. I decided to have a fun weekend alone, so I put on a diaper saturday morning and haven't changed out of it YET. I've made messy three times now and I still haven't changed. It smells pretty bad in here, and my bottom hurts soooooo bad. I can barely move but know I'm gonna have to get off the couch and change probably before bed tonight. spent the whooole weekend in a messy diaper on the couch playing videogames. The thing I hate about diaper tapes is you are never sure if you can retape the tapes after undoing them to jackoff into your poopy diaper. Meh. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time in this new place messy and alone.

You're beginning to look quite a bit like WnM24/7. About as intelligent too.

• Like 1

I take offense to being called stupid. Here's the scoop:

I did get a new apartment. I'm excited for it, and actually DID spend most of the weekend messy playing video games. I probably exaggerated some of it, but what can I say? I'm happy for my new place and excited that I may get to be in messy diapers more time than before.So yes, some of it was bullshit. But it's still basically true. I don't often get down and messy with myself, but it DOES happen. I don't often jackoff into my messy diapers but this time I did. I guess it was an "initiation" with me and my apartment.

I obviously won't be spending THAT much time alone and messy, I have a job. That was merely my desire speaking. I wish I COULD spend more time messy and it not bother anyone. Who DOESN'T want that?

I take offense to being called stupid. Here's the scoop:

I did get a new apartment. I'm excited for it, and actually DID spend most of the weekend messy playing video games. I probably exaggerated some of it, but what can I say? I'm happy for my new place and excited that I may get to be in messy diapers more time than before.So yes, some of it was bullshit. But it's still basically true. I don't often get down and messy with myself, but it DOES happen. I don't often jackoff into my messy diapers but this time I did. I guess it was an "initiation" with me and my apartment.

I obviously won't be spending THAT much time alone and messy, I have a job. That was merely my desire speaking. I wish I COULD spend more time messy and it not bother anyone. Who DOESN'T want that?

That post sounded a HELL of a lot like WnM. We're going to be slightly hostile to anyone who tells over the top messing stories or has a similar posting style combined with an obsession over messing because of the repercussions of his trolling. A lot of people are still rather irritated by him and his leavings, I for one, remember the day he was banned down to the minute and still get pissed when I encounter one of his posts.

Don't exaggerate that way, and we won't react this way. We don't want to hear about your beating it multiple times in a diaper with three separate messes in it, that's fucking disgusting.

:closedeyes:

• Like 1

Well I see other jackoff threads and masterbation threads and masterbation in messy diaper threads, so I assume it was okay to talk the same talk and walk the same walk. I have read far worse threads on here, I don't want to be a pariah for hatred.

Maybe you would be better off and happier in a scat forum.