LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Behaving Badly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was hilarious, especially the part where she flat out asks if she leaked.

There was a bar in my area that ran an ad in a lcoal "alternative" newspaper last summer. The ad was headlined "Penny 'til you pee". Draft beers were to be sold for 1 cent each until someone "broke the seal", it went on to state.

At the time I read it, I had every intention of going there that night, specifically to see if I could catch a glimpse of a girl wearing a diaper. Even then, LONG before seeing the video clip of the girl at the bar -- I thought "what a great way to keep drinking for next-to-nothing". Simply wear a diaper and use it at will................

Sadly -- I wasn't able to get there. I've often wondered how their "promotion" fared.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What I really liked was when the SECOND girl in diapers came in-and they both did a count down for her to pee herself-pricele :) ss!

Thanks for providing the link to see the video. You're right, it was amazing - and awesome! Kinda embarrassing and horny at the same time. Hugs from Baby jennie

Guest 24/7Nappiesuk

Was not able to view the video file of "Girls Behaving Badly". Could someone explain what the prank was about on the GBB episode?

Hi abgreen i have found another celeb with wet pants in is Fergie from Black Eyed Peas pop group,Go on to Google Images type in celebs in diapers and you wiil see Fergie's rockin diapers.ok

I don't know why, I should think it is highly erotic but I just found it really weird. I guess having someone flaunt their diapers that much isn't a bit of a turn on.

Its more sexy to conceal than reveal.

I was impressed how well the guys did take the gag. They didn't run, instead were level headed and asked a few questions. Even when the women took it over the top by announcing publicly they were going to pee together and doing it, but the guy just sat there a little confused but he just sat there.

BBoy

• 3 months later...

I don't know why, I should think it is highly erotic but I just found it really weird. I guess having someone flaunt their diapers that much isn't a bit of a turn on.

Its more sexy to conceal than reveal.

I agree. There was something a little "off" about the girls being so open about their diapers. It might have been better if the 2 girls had entered the bar together and accidentally revealed their diapers without discussing it with the fellas sitting next to them. I think the show went too far into trying to get the guys talking about the diapers so they could prank them.

I would have found it more interesting if they tried to catch the guys eavesdropin on the conversations about diapers once they were aware that the women were diapered and watched their reactions as they realized that the women were wetting themselves. They could have even had one of the girls diapers leak and see if the man had the courage to tell her.

I wonder if the blonde guy has now started wearing diapers to the bar himself. He seemed to find it very interesting and even practical. Perhaps he now just has an appreciation for women in diapers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...