LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Midwest Age Play Convention In The Works

Hello everyone. I want to get the word out about a age play convention being planned. The target date is April 2011. the site is Des Plaines Illinois. I went on a hotel site visit with friends planning the event and the wheels are in motion. we hope to make this event fun and unique! more on this as it develops. I would love to know your thoughts on this and who would be interested in attending. any and all thoughts on the event are welcome. we are still working on details as far as price, activities, seminars etc... thanks for your time and happy holidays! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all. Registration is open for CapCon1: The Chicago Age Play convention. we have the hotel and now its up to you to help make this event as big as I think it can be. below is a link to register. If you are on Fetlife you can find us at the link provided below. I am working with vendors currently. this will be a fun and unique event. you do not want to miss it!

You have to be a member of Fetlife to access this link. what are you waiting for? join Fetlife! its free!

http://fetlife.com/groups/27245

CapCon1 registration

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/143468

I have mixed feelings here - So close to home is a HUGE temptation, but for some of us a risk as well. Wearing and using diapers 1500 miles from home is one thing. 15 miles from home? I have some concerns.

Will this be a discrete event? What about us locals? Do we have to check in at the hotel? After all, I live less than 20 miles away and don't need the added expense.

I am happy to see this coming up and hope that no one will be put off by my concerns and admittedly conservative approach to such activities. Sharing this with others of the same interest is a lifelong dream. But I have much to lose if the wrong people become aware.

Best of luck to you on this wonderful endeavor!

Work is being done to create a Midwest Convention. Will it work out? Only if people are willing to support the effort with their dollar bills, if not their physical presence.

This stuff doesn't happen "on the fly" and takes effort. If you, out there, want it, and want it to continue, as well as build, you've got to rise above your fears and support it. I'm not into age play. But, I encourage anyone one who is into age play to support the effort. I suspect that the effort is well-intentioned...

Hey everyone. We have encouraged people to stay at the hotel for the total experience. If you chose to attend and not stay that is fine. Lots of info is available if you click the link for the event.

It is a public hotel however the event will be private once we are in the space. you will need to walk back and forth to your room(if you stay) and anywhere else you wish to go. if anonymity is a priority then you can think about whether you would be comfortable in this setting or not. during the event you will be in a private room surrounded by like minds. so you will be amongst friends. this is a once in a life time chance for people to come out and interact with people who share the same interests.

To make this a success we need people to attend. we have done our best to keep costs reasonable. anyone who stays at a hotel regularly or recently knows that a room can be expensive. the hotel has worked with us to get an amazing rate for all of you. we will have speakers,vendors and the opportunity to meet, mingle and play!

please feel free to message me here or contact our main event planner via the email address below

chicagoageplayers@gmail.com

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/143468

This is scheduled for April 1 through April 3. Interesting! The new jersey group is having a 'gathering' or convention on the weekend of April 15 through the 17. It might be cool if you guys got together and had a bigger gathering, and save some over lap...but thats just me.

getting there from LA is tough, its a 40+ hour train ride...and I really don't want to fly anymore with all the hassle of security and the relentless waiting etc....its taken all the fun out of it :(.

So if I go it will be by train I guess...I stillneed to make up my mind if it's an adventure I wish to undertake...I've done so many others over the years.

Thanks for posting though :)

and good luck ! :thumbsup:

Hello everyone. I want to get the word out about a age play convention being planned. The target date is April 2011. the site is Des Plaines Illinois. I went on a hotel site visit with friends planning the event and the wheels are in motion. we hope to make this event fun and unique! more on this as it develops. I would love to know your thoughts on this and who would be interested in attending. any and all thoughts on the event are welcome. we are still working on details as far as price, activities, seminars etc... thanks for your time and happy holidays! :thumbsup:

Really, really would like to attend...but it falls on the same weekend I go to an annual event with friends that I have been doing for 20 years. Any other dates and I most likely would be there. I wish the best of luck on the convention and hope it could possibly be an annual event!