LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Friend

Today, I told my friend Danielle that I wanted to be a baby, and she said that it was a bit weird. I asked her what I should do, and she told me to get help. Her reaction was calm, and thankfully she didn't freak out, but she told me to talk to a therapist about it. Was her reaction a good one, I think it was.

I would explain it better to her, tell her you want to be treated like a baby and then tell her how it works or what you expect her to do.

Like changing you if you want that, or just cuddling while you are wearing baby like cloths.

I think if you explained that you want to be treated like a baby, on a part time basis she might help you with that.

Give that a try and see if she go's for it

You told her you "wanted to be a baby".

are you sure she didn't mishear that as you "wanted to have a baby"?

Well, anyway explain it to her more. Maybe you should have clarified it a bit an not only say you wanted to be a baby. That's a hard concept to grasp for people who are relatively normal and don't do the diapers.

Yeah, your description of the conversation is a little short of details, and if that was the extent of it, she's probaby wondering what the heck you are talking about, and is quite serious about your need for help.

Not a totally unexpected response from most people.

honestly, if all you said was "i like diapers" and she says's "its weird" and you say 'what should i do" i can see why saying "talk to a therapist" is a response... because in that case, it seems either 1. you are looking for some sort of advice about your liking something that is 'weird' or 2. you were trying to get her to change you or something...

i mean what were you motivations in telling her? because often when you tell a friend something strange like that, then say "what should i do" it seems like you are looking for some sort of advice...

in which case, it was a pretty appropriate answer, it could also mean she is not interested in discussing this further with you.... so be aware of that as well.

The conversation was too short.

If I had a sexual fetish dressing up as a chicken, then I would need to have a more compelling argument than to simply say "I want to be a chicken".

See, if I said just that, then it wouldn't matter who I was talking to, they would recomment a therapist.

Always clarify things when the topic at hand is complex.

• Like 1

Your friend Danielle, is she a friend or a girlfriend? There are big differences with the topics that go into that conversation. Meaning, a friend doesn't have to know all of the details that say a girlfriend would. I will say though after telling several friends, it gets easier and easier. Frankly, the only one who recomended that I see a therapist was my sister, but that was because my girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me when she couldn't take the baby things and the diapers anymore and my sister had me in her best interest of me getting back together with my ex. That is why my sister recomended thereapy.

But thats a story for another time, but as far as her reaction goes, it could be good or bad depending on the relationship that you two have. If she is a friend, she could have just said it because she had no thoughts on the matter during the time that you told her. But if she is a girlfriend, she might be comncerned for you and her with her best interests. It's a harsh truth, but I've been there.

~Unseen

but then again i don't see WHY people have to tell everyone in their life they like wear diapers.... not sure what it accomplishes... if it IS just another underwear choice as many people here feel it is... well then especially why do you have to tell everyone you know about your underwear? i don't go telling my friends what type of underwear i chose.

what does telling friends accomplish aside from having one more person who now knows you have a freaky fetish?

• Like 1

I know whenever I have had the urge to tell someone about my diaper thing I was looking for like-minded individuals. They did something or acted in some way that steered my thinking towards the possibility that they might be into diapers too. I suppose that many of us folks hold out hope that one of our friends might enjoy diapers as well....

I have told 2 people 1 was my x wife and the other was my GF .My x said see a therapist it did not work! .MY girlfriend said go ahead but she said i do not want to hear about it or see it ! Will she warm up i do not know but i wanted to be honest .!! Also you do not give enough info

• 3 weeks later...

I've told a lot of people, including 4 girlfriends. None of the girls judged me for it. Two of them diapered me. One still does. It's all about how you tell the story.

There's a lot wrong in the way Danielle was told by the OP...in particular "What should i do?" invites the idea that you are seeking help for a problem.

Now, i have no idea whether the OP could have asked Danielle to help create the baby feelings...but I have the idea that the OP isn't entirely comfortable with them and communicated that to Danielle quite effectively, if accidentally.

I saw the title and sub title and started laughing. My sister and one of my crazy cousins know I like diapers and other than not understanding it or me wanting to talk about it, they haven't expressed any issue with it. It's all how you approach it. Don't act ashamed or people will assume you should be ashamed.