LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inner Child Vs Adult Baby

Guest little_jonny

i say yes and no.

inner child is really being a kid, watching cartoons, playing with toys, etc

while adult baby is being a baby again wanting to be taken care of, changed, feed, bathed, and so on

no. the whole inner child movement was about learning to let go of the stresses of everyday adult life and 'stop and smell the roses' so to speak.

it mean learn to enjoy life, to have fun, and sometimes forget about the job etc... and just be worry free.

it did not mean put on diapers, grab a baby bottle or pacifier, pee in the diaper, then have someone change you

the inner child thing was simply a way to remind adults that life is not all work and no 'play' and that even as responsible adults we need to take time to enjoy life.

• Like 1

quite similar but not really the same, inner child is more to our kid-self, while adult baby is more to being a big baby. :)

yea i'd see a difference too.. its more about learning to enjoy things as they come, like Sarah said.. personally i let my inner child out when i watch a disney cartoon with my wife (who is a disney freak, but me not really)

to me its just using a softer voice and being cute in day to day life with my wife. Sarah pretty much said it right

Back in February 1992 the clinical psychologist on the AB episode we did for The Montel Williams Show tried to explain to the audience that AB was related to the "Inner Child" work then popular with psychologists.

His quote was "adult babies carry their inner child to an extreme."

My own sweet, loving Mom who never even threatened me with spanking when I was a child, said of that Montel episode, "All four of the AB need their inner children be spanked. Yes, Angela, you too. Your were the biggest brat on the show. I applauded when Montel asked if you needed a spanking!"

....the inner child thing was simply a way to remind adults that life is not all work and no 'play' and that even as responsible adults we need to take time to enjoy life.

Yuppers, that's it perzactly :thumbsup: There's not much point in life if you can't let go completely occasionally and just do what you feel without reservation ^_^ That's how children live and there's good in going back there from time to time because it was (and can still be) a nice place :)

Bettypooh

I think that my inner child is that part of me who still likes watching cartoons and playing videogames. That part doesn't really have much to do with with my AB/DL side... That seems to be an entirely different aspect of my personality. They may be friends (or even cousins or brothers), but they're not the same person.

I would define an "inner child" as having a more simplistic and youthful outlook about something. "Inner child" is about the way you THINK. "Adult baby" would then be the way you ACT. One is a mindset and the other is a behavior.

Guest HelloMiakoda

All I know is that, I, Miakoda, am an AB. If I wasn't incontinent, I'd wear diapers all the time anyway. I love them. I think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

I, however, also enjoy my adult things. My baby bottle often has booze in it. I might be in a diaper and t-shirt, but I want my cigarette!

I might want daddy to pause the movie and change my diaper, but that movie isn't going to be "Barney's Adventures" - I want to watch stuff appropriate for a 23 year old!

MY "inner child", me Mia, not any headmate, just my OWN inner child - is why I get so disappointed going to bed Sunday night knowing I have to go back to work Monday when I'd rather stay home and "play" (being video games, watching movies, or whatever weird perverted things an adult might be in the mood for)

Katie, my headmate and littlest member of my system, is just a baby. She doesn't necessarily enjoy or not enjoy being a baby, she just is a baby. That's what life is for her.

She cries when Pingu's seal friend hurt his flipper not because she's getting in a babyish mood, but because she isn't understanding an animal made of clay isn't suffering in pain no matter how many droplet shaped lumps of light blue clay come from it's eye shaped lumps of clay.

When she points at something and says "What's it say?", she's not playing - she can't read it!

Drastically different.

That's all I know on the topic. *Hugs Katie*

-Mia