LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Sam really is becoming a toddler again. He takes Mummy's hand when it is offered, and does what he's told. If he isn't happy about something, such as the visit to Mummy's work, he worries about it but it doesn't occur to him to resist or try to change what will happen. He no longer believes he has the power to do that, such has been Mummy's careful assumption of control over Sammy's body, and mind. Sam just goes along, permanently dressed it seems in track pants over his bulky nappy - his days of wearing pull-ups are long gone - and a t-shirt.

I was talking about Jess letting her friends see him getting his diaper changed or seeing him in his diaper and checking his diaper in front of them. I think he deserves privacy for that. Even I wouldn't want to be seen in a diaper and even handicapped children get privacy when their diapers get changed. Just because they can't move or talk doesn't mean they don't have feelings and don't get embarrassed if their diaper gets changed with people in the room so the grown ups respect it and it doesn't matter if everyone knows they wear them.

If this was real life I totally agree that Sam should have privacy. But in this story I think it's the best part when Jess is all bossy and checks or changes his diapers in public.

If this was real life I totally agree that Sam should have privacy. But in this story I think it's the best part when Jess is all bossy and checks or changes his diapers in public.

Shame they didn't have intercourse. I haven't read a finished story in a long time. The last one was The Surrogate Baby. I loved this story.