LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Yes, it's the regression that makes this story. It's so slow and gradual it just makes sense to Sam. Not only that, but he really felt better being put back in diapers.

This chapter was a great turn, though, and I can't wait to see what Jess has in mind for making sure he doesn't play with himself again.

I just wish we could see into Jess' mind more. She is doing all this so lovingly and seemingly with Sam's own best interest at heart. She's very stern with him and very dominant; more and more in a maternal way, with sort of a sadistic twist (though I kind of doubt she feels it's that way at all). While he is regressing, Jess is just matching her behavior to his regression; she seems to be disciplining her little boy rather than dominating her husband.

One of the marks of a great story (in my mind) is that the readers can get so involved in the characters...wanting to know more of their psychological motivation and thought process...

Great new chapter and I enjoyed the dynamic about Sam's last time touching himself. Jess is establishing her dominance and expectations and Sam is following her lead. I look forward to Sam's next day in diapers and what will unfold as he continues to regress into his inner little personality. Keep them coming NewGuy!

• Like 1

We'll see if he can keep his hands to him self huh? What will she do?

She's going to hire Spider-Man to be his new nanny, and keep those naughty hands webbed to the wall whenever he's not actually typing for work, is my guess.

I imagine it will be very embarrassing for Sam when Jess explains to Shelby and Jordan about what he did in his diaper and that they need to keep him from doing it while Jess is at work....

• 2 weeks later...

How about putting Sam in 24/7. He could awaken with wet diaper but Jess wouldn't change him till he'd had his big morning BM. Then she occasionally could have him lie on his stomach while she felt the warm lump in his diaper and squished it around till he began to enjoy it so much he'd cum. Just a thought.

How about putting Sam in 24/7. He could awaken with wet diaper but Jess wouldn't change him till he'd had his big morning BM. Then she occasionally could have him lie on his stomach while she felt the warm lump in his diaper and squished it around till he began to enjoy it so much he'd cum. Just a thought.

that would be gross. and nothing at all like this story has been..

I really like how this story is going though :-)

im anxious for more!

When are we going to see a new chapter, NewGuy? You have a great storyline going and I am anxiously waiting for what may happen next for Sam and Jess. The latest dynamic of 24/7 diapers and Sam's continued dependence and submission makes it even more interesting.

Sam rolled over the next morning in bed, seeing his wife standing in the bathroom, her eyes fixated on the mirror as she touched up her eyeshadow. Glancing at the clock on his nightstand, he saw he was awake a full 20 minutes before his alarm was due to go off. Sam's groggy mind slowly began putting the pieces together of what had happened the previous night. It felt like a dream, but he knew it was all too real. He sighed sitting up in bed. Not only was his diaper soaked as usual, but he had a strong erection pressing up against the cool, damp, swollen padding that currently surrounded him.

Satisfied with her makeup, Jess switched off the light in the bathroom and pulled the door closed behind her as she walked into the bedroom. Sam knew he probably wouldn't make it to the bathroom today, but he wondered why Jess had to shut the door behind her the way she did. It was as if she was cementing his fate, closing the door to her realm - a place where he could no longer go. Of course, Sam knew that most of that was just his groggy imagination.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked.

"Uh... good I guess." said Sam, yawning again.

"Shelby and Jordan should be here in 15 minutes. Come on, lets get you changed now that you're up." she said, pulling the covers off him.

Sam groaned, burying his face in the pillow and curling up into the fetal position. He just wanted 5 more minutes to sleep.

"Come on, honey. You've gotta get up sometime."

Sam sighed, throwing his legs over the side of the bed and slowly standing up. He could feel the small tent in the front of his damp diaper. He could only HOPE it wouldn't be with him all day. Jess pulled out a clean diaper from the package atop the dresser. Sam just stared at the garment in her hands as she began unfolding it in front of him... lost in a sleepy trance, he just stared at the soft, comfy prison that he would be confined in all day. Okay, so maybe it wasn't a 'prison' exactly, he thought. But still no fun.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Lay down." said Jess, noticing Sam was still standing.

Sam laid down on the towel in front of her. Jess began rolling up his t shirt to expose his belly.

"I'm impressed." she said with a small smirk.

"What?" asked Sam.

She glanced down at the tent in the front of his diaper, then looked back at him.

"You really went to town on yourself last night. But after all that, you still wake up excited this morning." she said, shaking her head.

Sam blushed, recalling more of what happened the previous night.

"If you cooperate and you're a good boy for Shelby today, we might have to put some of that energy to good use this weekend." she said, smirking again.

"This weekend?" asked Sam, sounding a little disappointed.

"Yeah, if you're lucky. Why? You think you'll be able to keep your hands to yourself that long?"

"Um... uh, yeah, sure." said Sam, sounding a little nervous.

Jess smiled.

"Wow, you certainly are excited about something." she said, kneading the front of his damp diaper with her hand.

Sam gasped in ecstasy. Through his thick, wet diaper, he could barely feel her hands... but it was so sensual.... especially knowing that he himself couldn't have done that.

"Okay... lets clean you up." she said, ripping open his diaper and pulling it back.

The cool air took some getting used to, but not as much as the ice cold baby wipes Jess was using on his damp, erect penis. She grabbed him by the ankles, lifting him off his used diaper. He grabbed his knees. She slid it out from under him and folded it up. Powdering his bottom, she was quick to slip a new clean diaper underneath. He sat his butt down on it. Jess sighed, seeing his erection still standing tall.

"Okay... I'll help you out this one time. But I expect you to focus today at work. I want a good report from Shelby, okay?"

Sam nodded, eager for a little relief. Jess walked over to the dresser, pulling another disposable diaper from its package and unfolding it. She knelt down in front of Sam, wrapping the crinkling garment around his penis. She thrust it up and down in a pumping motion. Sam had hoped for actual sex, or for Jess to use her hand, but her grip remained firm through the thick padding. He squirmed a little, feeling the open diaper under his butt shifting a little. He began panting just before he came, shooting his load right into the diaper. Jess slowly lifted the diaper off of him as his erection subsided. She folded the diaper and set it right next to Sam's other wet diaper on the floor. After powdering his balls a little, she pulled the diaper closed and taped it snugly shut. He smiled. Jess stood up, taking both of Sam's used diaper and tossing them into his metal diaper genie.

The doorbell rang.

"Thats probably Shleby and Jordan." she said as she clean up her hands with a baby wipe.

With that, she walked out of the bathroom. Sam climbed back onto the bed. He could hear the women's voices in the other room but he paid no attention. He was fairly surprised Jess had been so generous to first thing in the morning... if she kept this up, he'd probably be fine with keeping his hands to himself. Laying on the bed in his fresh clean diaper, staring at the ceiling, Sam felt more confident than ever about the day of work ahead. He heard Jess shout at him as she walked out the front door.

"Bye Sam! I love you, behave yourself today." she shouted.

"I love you too!" he shouted back.

Sam got off the bed and plugged in his laptop. He was still a little groggy but it was nothing a cup of coffee couldn't fix. The only problem was the women in the kitchen. He should have been used to them by now... but he wasn't looking forward to parading around in front of them in nothing but his diaper and a t shirt. He did it all the time but, somehow, he never got used to it. Yesterday he figured that he'd be on his own at work from now on with the newfound freedom of his pull ups. But now... now he'd probably be watched even more closely than before. He suddenly wondered if Jess had mentioned anything to them about what happened yesterday... about ANYTHING that happened yesterday. He had no way of knowing... but he figured he couldn't be paranoid. He had no control over it anyway. The only thing to do would be to face them. He walked out into the kitchen, being careful to pull the front of his shirt down to hide his diaper. It usually worked okay, but as a result his diapered butt was usually more prominent.

"Morning, Sam." said Jordan.

"Hey." he mumbled, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Sleep well?" asked Shelby.

"Uh, yeah, fine."

"Thats good... you wanna set down your cup there and we'll check your diaper real quick?" she said, walking into the kitchen.

"Um, Jess just changed me like a few minutes ago before she left."

"Thats good... let me just roll up your shirt here." she said, taking him by the hand and forcing him to release his grasp on the t shirt.

She then lifted up his shirt and slipped her two fingers into the leg band of his diaper. Sam sighed. He hated that she would just ignore him like that. He'd been in this diaper for 5 minutes. He didn't need to be checked. He couldn't help but notice Jordan was standing there watching the whole thing. She seemed almost fascinated by the process, standing there with her arms crossed in a pair of baggy athletic shorts, her black hair pulled back into a pony tail. The check took only a few seconds but time seemed to stand still. He just looked at Jordan. Why was his diaper check so darn interesting to her? For a moment, they made eye contact. She looked at him awkwardly before turning away.

"Okay, looks like you're all dry." said Shelby.

"See? I told you." said Sam.

"Can't be too careful, now turn around real quick. Lets check in back." she said with a friendly smile.

"Uh... I think I'd know if I, you know, had one of those accidents." said Sam, rolling his eyes.

"Sam, this doesn't have to be that difficult. It never surprises me how you're able to turn a 5 second diaper check into a 30 second ordeal. Now turn around please." said Shelby.

Sam did as he was told, rolling his eyes again as he felt her lifting his shirt and pulling back the elastic waistband of his diaper.

"Now this is the second day this week that I've taken off work because Jess said she needed someone to watch you. This isn't my ideal day off but I'm doing it for Jess. I think the least you can do is have a good attitude."

Sam said nothing. He wanted to tell Shelby that he didn't need her here. That he'd be just fine on his own. Although, after yesterday... he knew that wasn't entirely true.

"Okay, you're free to go." she said, patting his diapered butt.

"Thanks." he said sarcastically before grabbing his cup of coffee and walking back into the bedroom.

Logging on to his office network, Sam sat down in front of his computer. He tried to forget about Shelby. If nothing else, he figured he'd be better able to focus on work today... knowing he was fully protected in case anything happened. Sipping his coffee, Sam tried to burry his head in the charts, graphs, and statistics he saw before him. He moved through each screen with such ease. He truly felt like working at home made him more productive for some reason. The only problem was that his hands sometimes cramped up while he was typing. He stretched his arms for a moment, then took the mouse in his hand, using it to navigate through each screen. His other hand came to rest on his bare thigh, just a few inches from his diaper.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been on the computer. Maybe an hour? Maybe even two? He was in the zone. But sure enough, he was abruptly interrupted as the bedroom door swung open. There stood Shelby.

"Hey sweetie, hows the working coming?" she asked.

"Uh... fine." said Sam, turning his head back toward the computer screen.

He could see Shelby slowly approaching him out the corner of his eye.

"Sam, I think for today it might be better if you... didn't have your hands in your lap." she said gently grabbing his hand by the wrist, lifting it up, and setting it on the small desk in front of him.

He looked up at her, not entirely sure of what she was suggesting.

"Jess tells me your hands wander sometimes."

Sam's heart sank, thinking now that she might know EVERYTHING that had happened to him the previous night. He just sat there. His mouth was open but he couldn't find any words. He was just... speechless.

"Hows your diaper?" she asked.

"F-f-fine." he stuttered.

"Fine isn't an answer. Come on. Stand up real quick." she said.

Sam did as he was told, submissive and still totally embarrassed that she might know something about his... wandering hands. A thousand thoughts flashed through his mind as she slid her finger into his diaper. He barely even noticed as she placed her hands on his shoulders, motioning for him to turn around. He finally began to calm down, feeling her pull back the elastics on his diapered rear end. He just stood there as she turned and walked out of the room. It wasn't until the door shut behind him that he breathed a sigh of relief. A little pee dribbled out into his diaper. He'd been so nervous. He didn't think that Jess could have told her ANYTHING that would embarrass him at this point... but this embarrassed him a little. Had she told Shelby to check his hands? Had she told her that he masturbated in his diaper? He couldn't bare to think about it. He back down at his computer and threw himself back into his work.

He managed to distract himself but it wasn't long before the rest of his coffee started catching up with him. Without even thinking about it, he released the warm stream into his diaper as he clicked "send" on an email he had just finished typing up. He felt himself getting just a little excited in his warm, swollen diaper. He tried to ignore it and he pulled up another chart with some statistics on his screen. He took a deep breath. Eventually, it went away. He was relieved. He couldn't bare to think of Shelby walking into the room and seeing a giant tent in the front of his diaper.

Before long, the bedroom door swung open again. But it was Jordan standing there.

"Hey." she said, walking into the room.

"Whats up?" he asked.

"Nothing. Shelby told me to come check your diaper." she said.

"Oh, okay." said Sam.

His heart began pounding as she walked over to him.

"Uh... I'm wet." said Sam timidly, not wanting to go through the whole ordeal of a diaper check with this woman he barely knew.

"Oh... okay. Thats okay... um.... Hey Shelby! He's wet!" she shouted.

"Then change him! I'm on the phone with work." shouted Shelby

Jordan looked at Sam.

"Okay, well, you heard her. Lets see, where do you usually do this?"

"Um... over here." said Sam, walking instinctively over to the towel on the floor.

"Okay.... okay then, why don't you lay down and get comfortable there." she said, walking over to the dresser and awkwardly pulling a diaper from its package before slowly unfolding it.

The diaper change seemed to go excruciatingly slow. First she slowly peeled the tapes away, then gently pulled his diaper back. Grabbing his legs was awkward and she seemed to take forever wiping him, even spending a little too much time on his bare butt in the process. Then came the powder. She shook on a generous amount but, unlike Jess or Shelby, she made no effort to rub it into his skin. Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he set his butt down on the new, clean diaper. She slowly pulled it up around him and taped him up. The only silver lining was that he was way too nervous to get excited by any of it.

"Okay... I did it! Does it feel okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine."

"You sure? Not too tight?" she asked.

"Yeah. Fine."

"Come here for a second." she said taking his hand and leading him into the living room.

"Everything go okay in there?" asked Shelby.

"Yeah, um, could you check his diaper and make sure I did it right?" asked Jordan.

"Sure." smiled Shelby.

She slipped her fingers into the leg band around his thigh, sliding them down between his legs.

"Perfect. Looks like you got a great fit. Feel okay, Sam?"

"Fine." said Sam.

"Well congratulations, Jordan. You just changed your first diaper without any help." said Shelby.

Jordan smiled. With that, Sam retreated back to the bedroom. He got right back to work, once again losing track of time... his mind lost in thought as each new screen of facts and figures seemed to fade right into the next one. He was interrupted from his trance when his bedroom door opened up again.

"Check time." said Shelby.

He sighed again as he stood up. Just as he did, he felt a small cramp in his stomach. It wasn't hunger. He knew the feeling all too well. Shelby slid her fingers into his diaper once again. Sam, without having to be asked, turned around for her. He was all dry and proud to display a clean diaper to her.

"Okay... so Jordan and I both decided we're tired of ordering pizza. There's a place with great burgers just down the street. So we're going there for lunch. We just gotta find you some pants." she said, sliding open Sam's dresser and sifting through it.

"Um, you know, I've still got some work to do. You guys should go without me." said Sam.

"Whats the matter? Don't they give you a lunch break?"

"Um, well, yeah they do I just um..."

"Come on Sam, grab a burger with us. Don't be such a stiff." said Jordan.

Sam instantly looked behind him. He hadn't noticed Jordan standing there in the doorway. His hair stood on end. 'Don't be such a stiff?' What was that supposed to mean? Shelby smiled ever so slightly, pulling a pair of sweat pants from the drawer. He couldn't figure out if it was a reference to the previous night or if he was just being paranoid. Shelby knelt down, holding open Sam's pants. Lost in thought, Sam just stepped into them without argument as he felt her pull them up around his waist. He was just glad to have his diaper covered.

"Okay, put on your shoes and we'll head out."

Sam instantly realized that he hadn't agreed to this outing, even though he'd allowed Shelby to slip his pants on him.

"Seriously, you guys should go without me. I'll be fine." said Sam.

"Okay, okay. We'll compromise. We'll get the food to go." said Shelby.

"Well, okay, I'll stay here." said Sam.

"Um, no you won't. I'm sorry Sam, but I'm not sure how Jess would feel with us giving you 30 minutes of alone time on today of all days."

Sam bit his lip again. More innuendo. And in front of Jordan. Did she know too? It all embarrassed him to the bone.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" said Sam, trying (and failing) to sound nonchalant.

"I think you and your busy hands know exactly what I'm talking about." said Shelby smiling.

The nervous feeling in Sam's stomach seemed to move downward for a moment. The feeling in his tummy wasn't going away.

"Now come on, go put your shoes on and lets go." said Shelby as she turned to walk out of the bedroom.

"Um, wait." said Sam, causing Shelby to stop and turn back to look at him.

"Um... can I... use the bathroom before we go?" asked Sam apprehensively.

He was desperate.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Not today." she said.

"What?!" asked Sam indignantly.

"You heard me. Jess hasn't exactly been impressed by your bathroom habits as of lately. So for today at least, if you have to go, you can use your diaper. And you're all clean and dry last I checked so you'll be fine."

"So you're making me use my... my..."

"Your diaper? Yes. Now go put your shoes on and lets go." said Shelby.

Sam was speechless once again. He had no idea what to say. He thought for sure Shelby would let him use the bathroom. He felt nervous... wondering if the incident yesterday would be his last time to use the bathroom. 'Did Jess tell her that the bathroom was off limits for him?' he wondered. 'Or was it just a command decision that Shelby made to keep the bathroom clean?'

"SAM... I said lets go." said Shelby in a stern tone of voice, snapping Sam out of his trance.

Sam obeyed. There was nothing else he could do. He sat down on the couch, slipping on his shoes and tying them. Shelby grabbed his diaper bag and slung it around her shoulder as they walked out the door. As they walked out to Shelby's car in the parking lot, Sam was managing to stay in control. The feeling in his stomach wasn't so bad and, if he could just stay seated, he'd probably be able to hold on. He felt so resentful of Shelby at the moment but he knew that she probably thought that he just had to pee. And, after all, untaping him would be a lot of work for him just to go pee. Sam rolled his eyes as Shelby placed his diaper bag on the back seat, right next to him... an ever-present reminder of his accidents that followed him every time he left the house.

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Sam bit his lip as a faint trickle of pee went into his diaper. Well, he was sort of in control. But a little pee wouldn't matter. For some reason, sitting in the back of Shelby's car on the warm leather seats in the hot summer sun and the warmth in his diaper, he couldn't help but feel his erection pressing up against the inside of his thick, padded diaper. But he didn't dare touch himself. The good news was that it was barely visible through his navy blue sweatpants.

They pulled into the restaurant parking lot. After parking the car, Shelby and Jordan climbed out but Sam remained in his seat, not bothering to even take off his seatbelt. He didn't want to go anywhere. He just wanted to remain planted in his seat. Besides, he figured with a few minutes of alone time he might be able to have a moment to touch his diaper, to readjust, and maybe even massage himself a little. But Shelby must have been reading his mind. His car door swung open and there she stood, hands poised on her hips, looking as assertive as ever.

"Come on, lets go." she said.

"Uh, can I wait here?" he asked.

"Nope. I told Jess I'd keep an eye on you today. We shouldn't be more than 10 minutes. Now come on." she said, reaching over his waist and unbuckling his seatbelt.

Shelby took Sam by the hand as climbed out of the back of the car and stood up.

"Are you wet?" she asked.

"Um, not really." said Sam, trying to be truthful.

Sam flinched as Shelby yanked his sweatpants down to his knees. He looked around to see if anyone could see them. A large pickup truck parked right next to them would block anyone's view from the restaurant. And luckily, Jordan happened to be standing two feet away watching the whole thing. Sam barely noticed Shelby sliding her finger into his diaper. He was too busy looking around for any bystander who might see them while walking by.

"Okay, you're fine. Just a little damp." she said, sliding his pants back up around his waist and taking his hand.

As the three of them began the long walk from the back of the parking lot towards the restaurant, Sam felt annoyed. He was certain now that Shelby was intent on watching him like a hawk, determined to stop him from laying a hand on his diaper, even for a split second. He couldn't tell if she was now leading him by the hand as if to belittle him, or merely because she wanted to ensure at least ONE of his hands was occupied. Worse yet, the feeling in his stomach now began to get worse.

But this wasn't his fault. He'd asked to use the bathroom. He told her that he had to go. He tried to get her to allow him to stay in the car. None of this was his fault, he thought to himself. He knew if he could sit down in the restaurant he'd probably be okay... he'd be able to hold it for a while longer. But why even bother? As of right now, there was ONE thing he could do that felt good. ONE thing he could do to make himself more comfortable. And Shelby had brought it on herself. If she was going to treat him like a baby, he figured he might as well oblige her. Who knows? It might even get her to turn around and just drive home.

He took a deep breath and squeezed Shelby's hand. He stopped abruptly prompting her to turn around. Without a moment's hesitation, he bent his knees and let out a slight grunt, filling his diaper with a loud, wet fart. He grunted again, forcing more poop out into the seat of his diaper. He sighed, feeling much better... quite satisfied with himself. Making eye contact with Shelby, who was still holding his hand, the look on her face was one of both surprise and disgust.

"Oops." said Sam.

"Wow... right here in public, Sam? Seriously?"

"I asked to use the bathroom." he said.

"You're disgusting." she said.

Sam shrugged his shoulders.

"Is everything okay?" asked Jordan, walking back to see what was going on.

"Yeah... fine. Sam just... made a mess in his diaper." said Shelby with a sigh.

"Oh, wow. You mean just now?" asked Jordan.

"Yep. Okay, Sam. You wanna poop your pants? Fine by me. You'll be the one waiting while we order our food." said Shelby, turning and walking towards the restaurant with her hand still firmly grasping his.

As Sam was pulled towards the restaurant, he instantly regretted his decision. He wouldn't be getting out of this. What was going to happen? Was Shelby really going to take him into a restaurant in his current state? Would she really go that far just to embarrass him? His heart began pounding as they drew closer to the building, the warm mess in his pants shifting as he walked.

They stopped at a small bench no more than 10 feet from the entrance to the restaurant.

"Okay, I'll go in and order. You can sit right here and wait." she said, pushing Sam back by his shoulders onto the bench.

Caught off guard, Sam lost his balance. He braced himself on the armrest of the bench, but his rear end slowly came to rest on the seat, forcing the mess in his diaper up between his cheeks and across his butt.

"Why don't you keep and eye on him Jordan?"

"Okay, sure." she said.

They sat in silence for a minute or two. As gross as the feeling was... Sam found it a little arousing. He hated to admit to himself... but the feeling of a messy diaper could sometimes be a little sensual.

"At least you're protected." said Jordan, breaking the silence between them.

Sam said nothing. He didn't want to dignify it with a response.

"I mean, Jess said you were in these pull ups or whatever yesterday. She said they weren't as absorbent as... what you wear now. So, in a way, you're really kind of lucky that you had better... protection, you know?" said Jordan.

"Look, could you just stop talking?" said Sam.

"Sam, I'm trying to be nice. Shelby is not in a real good mood right now in case you haven't noticed. I mean seriously, you couldn't hold it for a few minutes? Do you even have any control over when you go... you know??"

"Look this isn't my fault. I told her I had to go." whined Sam.

"Yeah. You told us. But Jess says you have a habit of not flushing the toilet sometimes.... and peeing on the seat? I hate to say it Sam but, talking to her, sometimes it sounds like diapers are really the best option for you."

Sam sighed. He didn't say anything. After another minute, Shelby returned to the bench.

"Okay, good news. Our order is in and the food should be out in 15 minutes. Also, I asked if they had a family restroom inside and they said they didn't. But they said the library across the street DOES. So we're gonna swing back by the car, grab his diaper bag, change him, and then come back and grab our food. Sound good? Normally, I'd just wait until we got home but 15 minutes is way to long to let Sam here sit in a dirty diaper. If he got a rash, Jess would kill me."

"Okay." said Jordan.

With that, the three of them set off for the car. The mess in Sam's pants slid around yet again as he got off the bench. The feeling of what he'd done followed him with each step. If nothing else, he was glad to be getting changed. Opening the car, Shelby grabbed the diaper bag out of the back seat. She closed the door, then locked it.

"Wait, can't we just drive over there?" asked Sam.

"Its just across the street and its a beautiful day. Besides, we've got some time to kill before lunch is ready. Come on."

Sam didn't argue, even when Shelby took his hand again. He didn't know why she insisted on leading him around like that. The library wasn't far but walking all that way was the last thing Sam wanted to do. As they walked through the parking lot, he released another dribble of pee. It trickled over his balls before meeting the mess in the middle of his diaper.

Sam cringed as they walked into the library. He wasn't looking forward to being in an enclosed space with people. One middle aged woman stared at Sam as he walked past her. He briefly made eye contact before turning away. She must have known what he'd done, he thought. As they approached a young blonde librarian, Sam wanted to close his eyes and pretend he was somewhere else.

"Excuse me, are the family restrooms on this floor?" asked Jordan.

"Yes, down that hall and to the right." answered the woman.

"Thanks." smiled Jordan.

Sam was so glad that Jordan had been the one to ask the question. He was terrified that the librarian might smell him if he'd been any closer. He was relieved when they finally entered the bathroom. Jordan closed the door and turned the lock behind her.

"Okay, Jordan why don't you help sam step out of those pants and... we'll see what we're dealing with here." said Shelby.

In the corner of the room, there was a long broad counter with some short railings on the side. It must have been a changing station. But it looked nothing like the small, flimsy plastic tables that folded out of the walls in most public bathrooms. It was huge. About 5 feet long at least. Sam's heart started pounding as he watched Shelby unloading the contents of his diaper bag: first the baby wipes, then the powder, the diaper rash cream, and finally a new clean folded diaper. Jordan slid his pants down to his ankles and he slowly stepped out of them.

"Okay Sam, come here." said Shelby.

Sam wasn't sure why but there was something so demeaning... so infantile... about being changed there. She began unfolding the new diaper as he approached her. She set it down on the long countertop.

"Okay, turn around for me." she said.

Sam did as he was told. She lifted his shirt and gently pulled the elastics back on his diaper. Sam cringed as she poked and prodded at the back of his diaper, spreading the mess around.

"Okay... you are one stinky boy. Looks like we got our work cut out for this. Jordan, come here. I hate to say it but I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Lets get you up here, Sam. Come on."

Sam put one hand on the railing, getting read to boost himself up. Just as Sam was contemplating how he could climb up onto the table, he felt Shelby grabbing him under his arms and lifting him up. It caught him by surprise at first, but he used what little leverage he had to lift himself at the same time. His butt came to rest on the firm countertop, the mess in his diaper spreading this time to the base of his balls and the cold tile giving him goosebumps against his bare thighs. His bare legs dangled at least two feet off the floor. He was surprised she was able to lift him up like that so effortlessly. She must have had more upper body strength than he thought. But then again, she'd worked with Jess as a nurse, so helping full grown men around wasn't new to her. Despite the fact that he was a full grown man and the changing table - or changing counter- was exceptionally large... he couldn't help but feel so small.

"Okay, lay back." said Shelby.

Sam did as he was told. Shelby then pulled a small plastic strap across his waist and buckled it into the other strap on the countertop.

"Now I know you're probably not gonna roll off but this will just help to keep you from shifting around too much while we change ya. It'll just make things a little easier." she said.

Sam couldn't believe it. He felt so confined, so helpless laying there on the cold tile countertop, strapped, wearing only his t shirt and poopy diaper. Before he had so much as another second to contemplate his surroundings, Shelby untapped his diaper. RIP, RIP, RIP.... the tearing open of the tapes seemed to echo through the bathroom. Sam closed his eyes as she pulled open his diaper. The cool air flooded in.

"Okay, we'll lift his legs up like this." said Shelby grabbing him by the ankles.

"Okay, okay." said Jordan.

"Can you help me out here and grab his legs for me there." said Shelby.

"Sure."

Sam had been ready to grab his legs, his eyes still closed. But to his surprise, he felt Jordan grabbing his ankles and holding them up. He didn't have to do anything. He felt Shelby wiping his butt with the damp portion of his used diaper. Then came the baby wipes. After walking around in a messy diaper for so long, nothing felt better than those cool refreshing wipes. She must have been wiping for 5 minutes. But it wasn't as bad as most messy diaper changes he'd experienced because he didn't even have to hold up his own legs. That was the biggest pain of all and really, his ONLY responsibility during diaper changes in the past. Today, he just had to hold still... which wasn't exactly difficult since he was strapped to the table. Jordan's firm, warm hands held him up. Apparently, she had some upper body strength too.

As embarassing as the whole thing was, Sam was actually starting to feel better, both mentally and physically. As he felt Shelby run the last few wipes through his butt crack, he finally felt clean. Completely and totally clean. He couldn't help but smile a little as he felt the ice cold diaper rash cream being rubbed into his skin. Even the smell of the diaper rash cream was southing... but it was the aroma of the baby powder being shook onto his bottom and then his balls that was the best part. Shelby rubbed the powder into his rear end before sliding the diaper underneath him. Jordan slowly lowered him onto the diaper, releasing his legs from her grasp. It felt so strange for Sam to be up off the ground while he was being changed, his legs dangling over the side of the countertop. He slowly opened his eyes again, feeling blinded by the stark florescent lights on the ceiling as he felt his new diaper being pulled up around his genitals and taped firmly in place. With that, Shelby unbuckled him. He sat up on the table but his feet still didn't touch the ground.

As Shelby took his dirty diaper and disposed of it in a specially marked garbage bin, Sam slid down off the changing table. Still in only a diaper and a t shirt, Sam picked up his pants which were neatly folded and stepped back into them. Dropping the tube of rash cream on the floor, Shelby bent down to pick it up. As she did, Sam couldn't help but notice the red frilly waistband of her panties peeking up above her jeans. He couldn't help but contemplate how different they were. He was in diapers now... and probably for good. Underneath her clothes, under Jess' clothes, under all women's clothes... was something sexy, stylish... something fashionable. Under his clothes.... something else. Not a matter of style but necessity. It was his protection, his bathroom. But he was no longer allowed to touch himself there. His diaper made that difficult enough already.

This short outing had been a strange one for Sam. It wasn't his first messy diaper by any means. But it was a wakeup call. He'd be in diapers for the long haul. The reality of it felt overwhelming... even though it had been a long time coming. He missed Jess. He just wanted to hug her... to be in her arms. He just wanted to go home. The three of them left the library. When he'd gone in, the idea of the change had been unbearably embarrassing for him. But leaving now, he was glad that they hadn't waited. Things could be worse. He could STILL be in a poopy diaper. As strange as it was, his clean and dry diaper leant him a sort of confidence. If anyone smelled him, they would only get a whiff of clean, fresh baby powder... nothing more. He was even starting to feel hungry for lunch.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update... as always the writing is top notch. If this was a TV drama and I were tuned in every week I would say this latest installment would be running opposite the superbowl or something cause you know not many people would be tuned in. I feel like we've been through this before. I like the few subtle foreshadows with jess in the morning, but where are we going now? Love that she used the diaper on him... thanks for the update and hope for more more more....

• Like 1