LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Thinking about the next chapter. :) Since Jordan is a marine and all, will Sam experience some emasculation? Maybe Jess is bringing Jordan along, they diaper Sam and then fix his car? In any case I'm sure what will come next will be great.

Sam was feeling better but he knew Jess wouldn't arrive for at least 15 minutes. In the meantime, all he could do was sit and wait... hunched over in his car, listening to the steady tapping of raindrops on the windshield and watching for the occasional flash of lightning on the horizon.

Sam tried to reassure himself that what had just happened was far from being a 'public' accident really - no one, including the receptionist, probably had any clue what had happened. Still, Sam couldn't believe what had just happened to him. He couldn't help but think back to a day during his freshman year of High School. It was a day that he would never forget... but had tried so hard not to think about these past few months.

Sam remembered it like it was yesterday. He sat down in his classroom, somewhere near the last row, in the very back. As the bell rang, the rest of the kids took their seats. He hadn't found the time to run to the bathroom between classes. It was all he could do to sit in his cool metal chair, squirming a little in his t shirt and baggy jeans. He was wearing underwear that day too. In fact, despite still being a bed wetter, he wore underwear to school every day. Despite his weak bladder and at least several embarrassing accidents since he was officially potty trained, he'd only had one accident in school before. That was second grade. His last actual daytime accident had been over a year ago when he was 13 and it hadn't been in school.

He had started his first few months in High School with a strange sort of confidence. It was that feeling of confidence that was the hardest part of the story to recall. Sometimes Sam wondered if he ever fully regained it after that fateful day. A few minutes into class, Sam raised his hand.

"Can I use the bathroom?" asked Sam.

"Its may I use the bathroom, Sam. Not right now, we're in the middle of a lesson." said his teacher.

Her name was Miss Kasey: a blonde woman in her 30's not known for her easy going attitude or gentle temperament. Sam had to admit to himself that he'd had a few close calls since 2nd grade. But he always made it to the bathroom in the end despite a few abrasive teachers who showed no interest in giving him a hall pass. But this day was different. He'd drank an ice tea in his last class that had finally caught up to him. It wasn't as if he could ask to use the bathroom a second time because he knew full well what the answer would be. Sam sat in an awkward position in his chair, hunched over with his legs crossed. A red haired girl sitting next to him glanced over at him once or twice during the lesson but nothing more than a glance. Squirming in his seat, still several minutes away from the end of class, Sam raised his hand again in desperation.

"If its about the bathroom again Sam, you can wait 20 minutes until class it out." said Miss Karst, refusing to consider his question a second time.

As his situation hit a critical point, Sam began to realize what was about to happen. Try as he might to cross his legs, his warm pee quickly began soaking through his briefs and trickling into his jeans in a steady flow that he couldn't stop. This just made him squirm even more. The teen girl next to him glanced at him again with a look of disgust before rolling her eyes. Sam couldn't be sure if she knew what he'd done or not. The hard plastic desk in front of him shielded any view of his soaked blue jeans, but it wouldn't be long before the bell would ring again. He would have to make a quick escape. He was quickly starting to feel overwhelmed. Maybe holding his backpack in front of him, strange as it might seem, would keep people from knowing what he did. The only problem was that his backpack was now behind his chair and he'd have to turn around to get it. He'd have to move quick.

As the bell rang, Sam quickly stood up, turning behind him to grab his backpack. His heart sank when he heard the voice of the young girl next to him.

"You gotta be kidding me. Did you seriously just pee in your pants?" she asked, declaring it in a voice that must have been audible to half the room.

"No... I uh, it was just..." Sam stuttered as he sat his backpack down on the desk.

He made a fairly obvious effort to stand behind it, using it to block the large wet spot on the front of his jeans. But the damage was done. The girl next to him had seen exactly what he'd been trying to hide.

"What happened, Jenn?" asked a guy's voice.

"This kid here just wet his pants!" she said.

"Sam pissed himself? Ah man, thats gross."

Pushing past the sea of standing teenagers, Sam moved to the door of the classroom as quickly as he knew how, before anyone else could catch a glimpse of his wet pants. Just as he was about to walk out the door, he felt a hand grab him by the arm. It was Miss Karst.

"I saw what you did and I don't think its funny at all." she said.

Sam was helpless to leave as student after student walked past him on their way out of class. Some of them were smiling while others seemed to look down on him like he was the most pathetic sight they'd ever seen. Some of them just stared, wide eyed, knowing that being in trouble with Miss Karst was indeed a terrible fate.

"I'm sure you think you're real clever. You'll probably tell your friends it was my fault for not letting you out. Well you're not walking around like that for the rest of the day. Why don't you go to the front office. I'll call your parents and let them know what you did." she said.

Sam held his backpack in front of him as he walked through the halls, but from the looks of most of the other kids he passed in the hallway, they knew what he did. Word travels fast in a High School. Especially if its something embarrassing.

As Sam sat in the school's main office, he could only imagine what his mom was going to say, getting called at work during the middle of the day. He was a bit surprised when his aunt walked in. A woman in her 40s with short brown hair, she was well aware of her nephew's bedwetting. While they were at her house during Christmas, she even double checked to make sure Sam was wearing his pull ups, to ensure the couch stayed dry.

"I talked to your mom. I told her what happened. She's still at work so she asked me to come and pick you up. Come on, I'm gonna take you home." she said.

Sam followed her out the front door without saying a word. He'd hoped that someone would have brought him some clean clothes. But he just walked out into the cool spring air, still wearing his damp, wet jeans along with his even wetter underwear underneath. He sat down on the passenger seat of his aunt's car. She'd been thoughtful enough to lay out several beach towels. If nothing else, his aunt knew about his bladder problems and seemed slightly more forgiving than his teacher had been... although still not happy.

"Sam, you are way too old to still be doing this. You're a High School student this year. It was one thing when you were 8 years old but by now you should know better. Nighttime accidents are one thing. But when you're awake, you can't always wait until the last minute to use the toilet."

Sam listened but still said nothing. As they pulled into the driveway of his house, Sam climbed out of the car and slowly walked inside. His aunt came in the door behind him.

"Now I want you to go straight to the laundry room and take off your pee soaked pants and underwear, then meet me in your room. Your mom said to put you in your pull ups until she gets home."

"But... those are only for night." pleaded Sam.

"Well you're gonna be wearing them for the rest of the day today. But that doesn't mean I'm giving you permission to just use your pull ups. The toilet is there and you need to be using it."

Sam did as he was told, walking back to his room in only his t shirt - the front of which was still slightly damp. Sure enough, he found his aunt kneeling on the floor, sliding a clean pull up from its plastic package and slowly unfolding it, holding it open. Sam was still short for his age and very skinny. It would still be about a year until his growth spurt his and the childish looking packages of pull ups his mom bought still fit him, although they leaked occasionally. Sam reluctantly stepped into it as he felt her sliding it up his hips. He hadn't worn pull ups during the day since he was 5 years old. And even though he wore them every night, his mom usually let him put them on himself.

"Your mom will be home in a few hours. And if you want to be able to show her a dry pull up when she gets here, I suggest you use the potty."

Sam laid face down on his bed. In the end, he would only wear his pull up for the rest of the day. His mom turned out to be more understanding than his aunt. He never wore pull ups during the day again after that. A year or two later, he'd outgrown them, although his wetting never really stopped. Plastic sheets and wet beds were part of his life all the way until he met Jess.

Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he saw a pair of headlight behind him. Squinting to see through his rearview mirror, he saw that the vehicle belonged to Jess. He had never been so happy to see his wife's SUV.

• Like 2

Dependence... This story is very well structured. The flashback provides a change of pace, and suits very well the time that Sam sat with nothing to do but sit in his car and worry in the story. So he remembers the past - we really are inside Sam's head! The change in point of view from omni-present narrator to Sam is well done. Poor little Sammy. I don't think there's much of a grown-up future for him with all these strong ladies about!

Thanks NewGuy for a great story.

Great new chapter! Interesting to read more about Sam and his last daytime accident. Maybe it's also a build up for something new. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Thanks!

The flashback seemed to be very insightful. Sam has faced wetting issues all his life. Having taught so many years myself, I know that teachers are cautious about abuse of bathroom privileges, but should never out and out refuse. Poor Sam. An accident would be so humiliated!

His aunt's attitude might have been again, one of caution, in a different sense than a teacher's caution of letting kids go to the bathroom 'too often' (but for certain kids, there can't be a 'too often'). None the less, she humiliated Sam as well. That humiliation leads him to a submissive attitude.

Jess has simply jumped in to the position of that aunt - with just a little too much relish - and Sam has just melted into submission. Further and further and further.

I'm still curious as to Jess' true motivation, whether we ever find out or not. Has this all been a planned regression by her or has she just been sincere in her attempts at 'helping' Sam? It seems a bit much to be a sincere effort at helping him.

I think I've exhausted my supply of compliments on your writing - I can only repeat at this point. Certainly a well crafted story!

To me it seems like Jess is sincere in that she believes she is helping Sam. But it also seems like she enjoys having Sam dependent on her and likes him being obedient.

For example she said:

"Its hard to describe but... ever since he started wearing them, we've fought less, he's been more obedient."

And:

"Its like ever since he started wearing them... he knows I'm in charge."

Would be interesting to hear Jess explain her decisions to Shelby or Jordan. Especially now when it seems Sam will be wearing diapers 24/7.

If Sam enjoys his diapers, I don't see the problem with what Jess is doing. I can also tell Sam does not want to depend on them but he still likes to pee in them.

Sam watched through his rearview mirror as Jess emerged from her vehicle. The rain had diminished to a slow drizzle by this point. But she came prepared wearing a long raincoat and a black baseball cap on her head. And something else... she carried a familiar blue backpack slung around her shoulder. Sam was certainly disappointed but... thinking about it, he knew he should have expected it. Asking for her to bring a change of pants wasn't exactly subtle. She must have known what happened... or at least assumed. He opened his door as Jess approached.

"Are you okay, sweetie? I got here as quick as I could." she said, putting her hand on Sam's knee.

Sam cringed, knowing full well that plenty of pee had dribbled down his pant legs during his accident. He knew they were probably still damp.

"Yeah... uh, fine." he said.

"Okay, well I just called a tow truck. They'll take your car to a shop near here but they won't be here for another 20 minutes."

"Okay... thanks." said Sam.

"Sure, come on, lets get you cleaned up." she said, taking his hand.

Sam slowly climbed out of the car as Jess led him by the hand back to her vehicle. He knew what was coming but he felt way too tired, way to exhausted, way too drained to argue with her. She opened the back of the SUV. Sam saw she'd even laid out a towel for him in the back. Taking the hint, Sam used the bumper of the car to hoist himself up, ducking down as he climbed into the back and laid down. If nothing else, Sam figured he could stay inside - hidden from view. He laid there, limp and unresponsive as he felt Jess untying his shoes before unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. Sam only moved to lift his butt slightly after he felt Jess grab hold of his pants and the waistband of his damp underwear, slowly inching them down below his waist. It wasn't long before she was sliding them off his feet. Feeling a bit chilly, Sam just stared at the ceiling as he heard Jess unzipping his bag and pulling out his supplies. He sighed as he heard the familiar crinkling of a disposable diaper being unfolded. Being by the side of the road, Sam heard cars outside fly past them a few times. But he was too tired for them to make him nervous. He flinched a little feeling the cold baby wipes on his damp genitals but he knew Jess was just trying to make sure he felt clean and fresh.

"Okay honey, help me with your legs here." said Jess as she grabbed hold of his ankles, lifting them up.

Sam quickly took over. He was caught a little by surprise when he felt a baby wipe slide between his butt cheeks. It wasn't as if he'd had one of those kind of accidents today. But he supposed that it could only help him to feel cleaner. Jess then began shaking a generous amount of baby powder onto his butt. He felt her gentle caress as she rubbed it into his cheeks. Setting his bare butt down on the padding of a clean diaper was a relief. He began to get aroused as Jess rubbed a little powder into his balls. Then, in one swift motion, she pulled the diaper up, closing it and pulling the tapes into place. This swift motion was a change from the slow pace which had followed most of the diaper change but he knew Jess just wanted to finish the change before he got too 'excited'. Sam laid there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his swelling erection inside his soft, thick diaper. He sat up has he felt Jess slipping a pair of sweatpants around his ankles and sliding them up his knees.

"I got it, I got it." said Sam, grabbing the waistband of the sweatpants and pulling them the rest of the way up.

Sitting up, now grateful just to have a dry pair of pants on, Sam thought about the feeling between his legs. A diaper wasn't exactly his first choice but it was a million times better than being cold and wet. When he thought about it, the fresh clean feeling was actually pretty perfect.

Putting his shoes back on he got out of the back and walked over to the passenger side of the vehicle, climbing in.

"Got everything?" asked Jess.

"Uh... yeah." said Sam absent mindedly.

He was clean, dry, protected and sitting in a car with the woman he loved. What else did he need? It took Sam a few seconds to realize what Jess was asking.

"Wait... uh, actually, I do have a box of work stuff in my car." said Sam.

"I'll get it, honey, you wait here." said Jess, opening her door and hopping out of the vehicle.

Sam didn't want to put Jess through anymore trouble but he was too slow to get out. Before he could even think about it, she was taking the box out of the car and walking back to her vehicle. Sam just shrugged his shoulders. Reclining his seat a little, he just buckled his seatbelt and relaxed. Jess placed his box in the back seat before climbing back in. Sliding the keys into the ignition and starting the car, they were off.

Sam said nothing, just staring at their bright headlights as they glistened off the wet pavement. Finally, Jess broke the silence.

"So, what happened tonight, sweetie?" she asked.

"I just... ran something over. Popped my tire." said Sam.

"No... I just meant... did you have an accident while you were at work today?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, before I left. I mean, I don't think anyone saw me. I don't really wanna talk about it right now."

"Okay, sweetie, I understand. You don't have to talk about it. I know you've had a long day. You're safe now and thats all that matters." she said, putting her hand on his knee.

"Thanks." he said.

Telling him he was 'safe' sounded a little condescending to Sam but it was genuine and heartfelt. Condescending or not, Jess was right. He did feel safe. For the first time all day he was starting to relax and wind down. He must have had an awful lot of coffee because he felt as if his bladder still wasn't totally empty yet. Too tired to hold it all the way home, Sam just let go. After all, he figured there was no point in wearing a diaper if he was to be wiggling and crossing his legs in discomfort all the way home. Sam knew that trying desperately to reach the bathroom and using his diaper instead made him feel like a baby. But, oddly enough, there was something kind of empowering about choosing to use his diaper. As long as it was his choice, it didn't bother him. The soothing feeling of the warmth in his swelling diaper felt great after a long day. And he knew it was too dark out for Jess to even really notice the expression on his face. Sam yawned a little. As they pulled into the parking lot of their apartment, Sam was glad they were finally home.

• Like 3

Excellent. It's so much fun watching the evolution of Sam's thought process. Now it's more natural to consciously allow himself to use the diaper than it is to try and wait to use the bathroom.

When Jess changed him he thought "A diaper wasn't exactly his first choice but it was a million times better than being cold and wet." But a moment later or really almost instantaneously, "When he thought about it, the fresh clean feeling was actually pretty perfect."

"Clean, dry, protected and sitting in a car with the woman he loved" - all things he now loves.

He still has those occassional thoughts that regular underwear is preferable to diapers, but he quickly adjusts his thinking. With underwear, he is more and more likely to have an embarassing accident; with a diaper, he can be 'in control' and not have to fight the urge to pee (which he now thinks of as babyish).

Thanks for keeping up with this story! You are doing a fabulous job in what is a psychological thriller of a diaper kind.

Ooh we're all addicted! This is an excellent piece of work.

Sam's aware of the path he's taking, but only sees the road immediately ahead, not the longer view.

I love the dialogue.

I had expected a little more drama when Jess arrived, but I guess this shows how much Sam is accepting his diapers. Hope he doesn't accept them too much though, then the story would lose much of the tension.

The description when Jess changed Sam into diapers was great with a little more details than before. For me, the diapers and especially the diaper changes is the most important part, so for my part the changes could even be embellished more.

The frequent updates are great, thank you!

Sam couldn't help but waddle a little as he walked up the steps to his apartment, close behind his wife - his diaper bag slung over her shoulder. She was also carrying his damp pants and underwear, rolled up in her hand. With the large warm bulge between his legs, he started to realize he must have wet his diaper a little more than he thought. He figured he probably had just drank too much coffee. That, and he was really exhausted. He set down his cardboard box by the front door and began sliding his sweatpants down. He knew Jess' rules but usually, he'd keep his pants on until she actually told him to take them off. But tonight he was heading straight for his bed and the summer weather had made sweatpants uncomfortable to sleep in. Jess took off her raincoat. Sam glanced at her for a moment. She really did look beautiful. She was wearing a baggy red v neck shirt and a pair of black tights underneath. Sam had to wonder if she'd gotten a little dressed up to celebrate his last day of work or if she just looked naturally sexy. He figured it was probably a little of both. But he took only a fleeting glance at his wife as he walked into the bedroom. He plopped down on the bed without even bothering to pull the covers back. He looked up at Jess who was now standing over him, her hands on her hips.

"You look exhausted, honey." she said with a warm smile.

"Yeah, you got that right." Sam muttered.

"Okay, well lets get you changed real quick before you fall asleep. You'll get a rash if you sleep like that." she said.

Sam slowly rolled over, wondering how Jess had known the state of his diaper without even checking him. But he figured it must have been obvious. The fact that he'd taken his pants off at the front door and waddled into the bedroom must have given it away. Jess was sharp and, when it came to Sam's diapers, she didn't miss a thing.

"Come on." she said, patting the towel on the floor.

Sam figured that this must have been his new changing spot. He figured Jess had grown weary of getting anything gross on their bed. Sam watched as his wife knelt down on their bedroom floor with a clean diaper and began putting her hair into a pony tail. He couldn't help but stare at the contours of her firm, toned butt underneath her tights. The skin tight piece of apparel around her waist seemed like the polar opposite of what he was wearing. The tights just seemed to show off how clean her butt was. If she'd told him they were painted on, he wouldn't have been surprised. Jess might have blushed if she'd known the thin outline of her panties was visible under the thin material. But to Sam, even that sight seemed to just exude confidence - confidence in her ability to be so comfortable wearing so little. A confidence Sam couldn't seem to remember having since High School. He couldn't find the strength to get up. Finally, Jess stood up and took Sam's hand.

"Come on, honey. I know you'll sleep a lot better if you're dry."

Finally, Sam mustered the willpower to sit up. He slowly got off the bed and laid down on the floor. Jess began ripping open the tapes. The cool air almost felt refreshing on Sam's genitals, but not as refreshing as the baby wipes. Sam closed his eyes, almost prepared to fall asleep right there on the floor. He didn't open them again until he felt Jess' soft hands grabbing him by the ankles and lifting his legs. She couldn't quite perform a diaper change without any help from him but it seemed like his cooperation was becoming less and less necessary. Still... he managed to hold his knees to his chest as she neatly wiped behind his balls and powdered his bottom. He let his butt down the second the diaper was under him. A little more powder and he was already being taped up in a clean diaper. He yawned.

"All done." she smiled, tossing out the old diaper and using some baby wipes to clean off her hands.

Sam slowly climbed into bed, pulling the covers back. He watched as his wife slid down her black tights, leaving them on the floor and climbing into bed next to him. As Sam rolled over in bed, he felt his wife's arms wrapping around him, embracing him. She gently kissed him on the back of his neck. Sam yawned again, curling up into the fetal position. He felt a tickle as his wife's toes slid along the back of his heel. He then felt her smooth legs against the back of his own. As she curled up behind him, her knees seemed to rest firmly against diapered bottom. For a moment, Sam found this odd. He wondered how Jess couldn't be the slightest bit nervous about being so close to his diaper. She must have known it would be wet by morning. But, thinking about it a little more, Sam figured his diapers were thick enough to contain anything that might happen. After all, he couldn't remember ever having a leak in them. His wife's warm embrace was wonderful. He knew she'd never get this close before he started wearing diapers.

"I'm sorry you had a rough day today, sweetie. But you're gonna be okay. I'm here for you. I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too." said Sam.

He drifted off to sleep as his wife stroked his hair.

The next morning when Sam awoke, Jess was nowhere to be found. He rolled over in bed and yawned. It was another lazy Saturday. Sam waddled into the kitchen in his sagging diaper. Jess stood there, wearing jeans and a nice white, button down shirt. She sipped a cup of coffee.

"Hey, sleepy head." she said.

"Hey... uh, I was gonna take a shower real quick." said Sam.

"Sure. Here, I'll get you untaped." she said, standing up and taking Sam by the hand.

Sam had gotten used to most of Jess' routines regarding his diaper except the shower. He couldn't understand why he wasn't allowed to just untape his diaper and toss it out on his own. That didn't involve any special skills on his part. Still, he knew that he had given up any control over his diapers or diapering long ago. When he thought about it, Jess taking off his diaper was probably just a way to keep tabs on him. She wanted to be sure of every single second that he went without a diaper. Jess slid the used garment out from under him and disposed of it in his diaper genie. The feeling of the air between his legs was strange. Showering was one of the rare times Sam got to experience life without a diaper. He felt so naked. Turning on the warm water, Sam couldn't help but take his balls in his hand as he slid the slippery bar of soap over them. He knew Jess might not approve, but Sam usually touched himself while he was in the shower. Over the past few months, his genitals had become something inaccessible. Jess touched them several times a day and she couldn't pleasure him at any time she chose. But Sam only got ONE opportunity per day to touch them and he always enjoyed it.

• Like 2

Sam stepped out of the bathroom in a towel, drying himself off as the steam escaped through the open door. Sam loved wearing only a towel, it was the only other regular opportunity he had to go without diapers. But Jess was almost always aware of when the sound of the water running had ended. Sam couldn't have been out of the shower for more than 60 seconds when Jess walked into their bedroom.

"Hey." said Sam, just a tad startled.

"Good shower?" asked Jess.

"Uh... yeah." said Sam, wondering if Jess had any suspicion about what he'd just done in the shower.

"Great." she smiled.

Jess walked over to the dresser, sliding a clean folded diaper out of its package. Sam's diapers were no longer kept inside the dresser but rather the package sat right on top of it with a tub of baby wipes, some powder, and a small tube of diaper rash cream next to it. These items had bothered Sam at first but now he realized that, aside from Shelby, almost no one Jess knew would ever come into their bedroom. Jess tossed the diaper down next to the folded towel on the floor, before coming up behind Sam. He was caught off guard as Jess pulled the towel off the bottom half of his body, running it over his shoulders before drying off his hair a little.

"Lift up your arms, sweetie." she said.

Sam did this almost instinctively as she slid a t shirt over his arms and head. Sam sighed as Jess knelt down in front of him and began unfolding a clean diaper. Now half naked, Sam reluctantly laid down in front of her and grabbed his knees. She then shook generous amounts of powder onto his butt. With summer coming on, Jess seemed to be using more and more powder, which Sam was grateful for. While his diapers could get pretty warm sometimes, the powder usually kept everything inside feeling clean and dry. Sam sat his butt down on a new diaper as Jess pulled it closed and taped him up. As she stood up, Sam saw a red, lacy thong peek out from the back of her jeans. Sam smiled. This was the thong she had purchased so many months ago. She must have been saving it for a special occasion. So many thoughts began flashing through Sam's mind. Having had a good night's rest, tonight was the night he wanted to celebrate being done with work... or working at an office anyway. He knew Jess must have had the same idea. After all, it was rare that she ever wore thongs and he hadn't seen that particular article of clothing since she'd bought it months ago. For some reason, today, his wife's skimpy underwear seemed more like a reason to celebrate - rather than a reminder of his inferiority.

"So, I thought we'd go over to that shop and see how long it'll take to get the car fixed and then maybe we could go out somewhere and grab lunch. Hows that sound?" she asked.

"Uh, great." said Sam with a smile.

"Great." said Jess.

She grabbed a pair of jeans, holding them open for Sam to step into. While Sam still didn't feel altogether comfortable with his wife dressing him, he stepped into his pants without any complaints. He knew that he procrastinated sometimes and wasn't always on time for things. In a way, dressing him was just Jess' way of speeding the process along. He stared at Jess absent mindedly as he watched her slide them up over his diaper, zip them up, and finally button them. Putting on his shoes himself, Sam was finally ready to go. Jess grabbed his blue backpack and slung it around her shoulder as they walked out the door. The bright sun and the warm summer air felt nice. Sam had been so busy at work this past week, he hadn't spent much time outside. Their car was pretty hot inside but the air conditioner quickly cooled things off. Still... Sam was glad Jess had used so much powder on him. He still felt as clean and as fresh as ever. Still waking up, Sam didn't say much. But there was a question in the back of his mind that he wanted to ask.

"Hey Jess..." he began.

"Whats up?" she smiled.

"I was just wondering... do you ever get... embarrassed about the fact that I wear diapers. I mean, these things ride up pretty high above my pants. Do you ever wonder if I bend over or if my shirt rides up, someone will see that your husband is... you know."

"Wearing a diaper?" asked Jess matter of factly.

"Um... yeah."

"Why would that bother me, sweetie? Its a medical condition. You just need diapers for protection. Thats like asking if I'd be embarrassed if you sprained your ankle and had to use crutches."

"Well, like aren't you embarrassed to tell the girls you work with that your married to a guy who still wears... diapers?" asked Sam hesitantly.

"Okay honey, first of all, I only tell people I trust about your condition. I'm sorry if you were embarrassed meeting Jordan the other night. But Shelby and I have spent a lot of time with her. And she's really cool, okay? And second of all... I know you may not want to hear this, but I'm glad you wear diapers. I used to look at you when you were sleeping and worry how big the puddle would be when you woke up. Now when I see you sleeping, I just think about how cute and innocent you look. I used to look at you sitting on the couch and worry how bad the furniture would be damaged if you fell asleep there. Now when I see you on the couch, I just wanna curl up next to you and take you in my arms. I used to be constantly looking around for bathrooms everywhere we went. Now I just get to hold your hand and enjoy being with you. Does that all make sense?"

"I guess." said Sam.

"When you're protected, I get to enjoy YOU and forget about your problem. I think about you, not your problem. You know how I always worry and get get stressed out about stuff. And you've always been really important to me so I've worried about you a lot over the years. And now that you are in diapers, its like I don't have to worry as much. Diapers are just... well, they are the most romantic thing you could do really."

"Shut up." said Sam, rolling his eyes.

"Its true, sweetie. By wearing them its like you are admitting you have a problem. Remember that night before we put you back in diapers when I brought home a plastic sheet?"

"Uh... yeah."

"You got all angry and stormed out of the room. You went and got drunk with your friends that night."

"Yeah."

"Whenever you wouldn't admit that you had a problem or refused to accept the fact that you needed help, I would get so mad. Thats why I finally had to put my foot down. I don't mind taking care of you. I just hated you constantly arguing with me. When you're protected, its like you're accepting my help and I know I don't have to stress out about it. Even now, just knowing that I don't have to worry about something as stupid as the leather seats is such a load off my mind. And when I don't have as much to worry about I can just enjoy... you and all the other great things about you."

"And... changing me?"

"It was my job to change adult diapers for years, Sam. At least now I know I'm caring for the man I love and not just some stranger. And hey... sometimes I get to pleasure you too." she said with a smile.

Sam smiled back. Before too long, they reached the auto shop.

"I'm just gonna run in and find out how long it'll take. Be right back." she said kissing Sam on the cheek.

Sam just waited in the car. He wanted to go in with her but he figured he could stand to relax a little. It was a Saturday he should be celebrating after all. Before long, she returned. She said the car would have a new tire in only a few hours and, with that, the two of them left to head out to lunch. They walked into the restaurant together and the hostess seated them at the nearest table.

"You okay? You've been kind of quiet today?" asked Jess.

"No, I'm fine. Just... thinking I guess."

"About what?" asked Jess.

"Just about us... about what you said."

"Sam... I don't know about you but since I put you back in diapers and... especially since I took over helping you with your diapers... I just think we've been happier than ever before." she said with smile.

Sam smiled back. As much as he didn't want to admit it, it was true. He was much happier. And the fact that Jess seemed to always be in a better mood was the best part.

Sam felt a small rumble in the bottom of his stomach but he figured he was probably just hungry. He smiled as the waitress finally arrived and they ordered their meals. Nothing fancy. Sam had just ordered a cheeseburger and Jess a small sandwich but it felt like it had been forever since they'd eaten at a restaurant.

"I think I'm gonna go wash my hands." said Sam, wanting to stretch his legs bit.

"Okay, see you in bit." smiled Jess.

Sam stood up from the table. Entering the bathroom, Sam felt like it had been forever since he'd seen a public restroom outside his office. He sighed, staring at the stalls. As bizarre as it seemed, he now began to wonder if last night had been his final opportunity to use a bathroom... or at least a public bathroom. After all, he couldn't imagine Jess would ever want him to be out in PUBLIC without a diaper ever again. Sam tried to brush this thought aside as he leaned over the sink and began soaping up his hands. He felt that same rumbling in his stomach as he turned off the water in the sink. But this time it seemed to have a different meaning. Sam tried to ignore it, walking out of the bathroom and into a long hallway in the restaurant. The feeling seemed to grow stronger as he walked into the restaurant. He glanced back at the bathrooms.

He just stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. He was far enough away from their table, confident that Jess couldn't see him. For a moment, he thought about going into the bathrooms to relieve himself. He could very carefully untape his diaper and poop in the toilet. But he quickly struck this idea down in his own mind. He hadn't taped his diaper up in months and Jess had always told him he could never get it right. He could use the toilet but he would still have to endure an entire lunch plus a ride home in his current diaper. If he peed even a little or had a single accident, his diaper might leak all over the place. Jess would furious. He couldn't take that chance. He couldn't ruin that good mood that Jess had been in for these past few weeks. He figured there might as well have been a brick wall between him and those bathrooms. But what were his options? Regardless of what he had to do, Sam wasn't good at holding it when he had to use the bathroom. The feeling in his stomach seemed to be building. He finally concluded that he'd feel much better if he could just sit down.

Returning to the table, he sat down in the booth next to Jess.

"Hey sweetie, I was thinking that maybe on the way home we could grab a bottle of wine." said Jess.

"Sure." said Sam unenthusiastically, staring at the table.

His wife was planning a romantic evening and all he could think about what relieving himself. While he'd already messed his diaper earlier in the week, doing it again just seemed like too much for him. He'd only soaked his pants the previous night... now he was faced with doing the only thing he considered more childish. His real problem wasn't just that they were in public. He'd messed himself in relatively public places before. But they were in a restaurant. He felt like the grossest person alive.

"Um... Jess?" began Sam shyly.

"What is it, sweetie?" she asked.

"I uh... I need to um... nevermind." said Sam, unable to say it.

"You have to pee? You can go in your diaper honey." said Jess understandingly.

"No... I need to..."

Sam didn't want to say it. But he knew that he had no choice. Even though he was sitting down, the force inside him was demanding release, pushing him to confess... even though he wasn't ready. But he knew that he couldn't surprise Jess with this. He had to at least warm her.

"I have to go... you know... number two." said Sam under his breath.

"Oh... now?" asked Jess.

"Yeah." said Sam with a sigh.

"Did you make a mess in your diaper, honey?" she asked.

"No, I didn't. I just... I have to go and... I don't know if I can wait... you know?"

"Okay, sweetie. I'm glad you told me. Wow, um, okay we can figure something out. When the waitress comes back, we can just ask if we can get our food to go, okay?"

"Okay." said Sam, feeling only slightly more hopeful.

• Like 2

Maybe Jess will start telling Sam to just mess in his diapers also so their evenings wouldn't be ruined anymore. Neah, then people around them would have to suffer.

When Sam made the choice in the hallway to not go back to use the bathroom when he knew he had to, that was his decesion. It will be messy diapers from now on I expect? Not sure how the immediate situation will play out, but for sure he will be in a dirty diaper before they get back home.

I really like the detail in this story, it keeps it very interesting and fun to follow- keep up the good work!!!

• Like 1

I like how they now have a permanent changing place for Sam and that Jess keeps his diapers there in the open. And great how we get to hear Jess explain how she diapers him out of love, so sweet!

Too bad Jess didn't walk in on Sam while he was playing with himself in the shower though.

Can't wait to read what happens when Sam starts to work from home.

Thanks for a great update NewGuy!

More great story. Glad to see that Sam is finally realizing that Jess is much happier and so is he. Just hope the feeling about needing to go #2 isn't something more than normal. Would be a shame to spoil what appears to be a nice weekend coming up.