LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Co Employed

heartwood

While driving the work truck my latino co employs go crazy aka... "hoot and haular" whens we pass attractive women. I do not participate therefor my "amigos" label me a homosexual. This is followed with many grotesque remarks and accusations. I could ask them to stop or become angry.... but that just makes it worse. My solution worked great. While passing the attractive women I participated yet acted as a primate (monkey). I hit the roof of the truck while screaming "oo oo ahh ahh" and point in the direction of there victim. My amigos instantly become offended and in result spend the remainder of the day expressing to me they have values and respect. The tactic works great. You have to think up creative ways to deal with outlandish co employs. You are gonna spend a lot of time with them.

• Like 1

I just joined in, but not as loud as they did and for the most part followed what I heard them say on different occasions this worked very well, way later in life when I was supposed to be married or settled down like they like to call it some guessed but most don't care.

I can't count how many times I was asked where is your girl friend or why haven't you found someone, and the answer I gave then was" I just can't seem to find the right one"

If they haven't figured it out by now......

I'd say, "Do you guys realize how stupid you look whooping and hollering like that? Just what kind of impression do you thing you are making on these women by doing that? I like what I see, too, but I'm smart enough not to show off being a total ass to the women I look at! If I happen to run into one of them at the bar, at least I might have a chance with them! You guys will just get a "Take a hike, buster!"

I'd say, "Do you guys realize how stupid you look whooping and hollering like that? Just what kind of impression do you thing you are making on these women by doing that? I like what I see, too, but I'm smart enough not to show off being a total ass to the women I look at! If I happen to run into one of them at the bar, at least I might have a chance with them! You guys will just get a "Take a hike, buster!"

Yeah, they may be acting like apes but it's fun getting that level of attention sometimes :wub: That doesn't mean you'd want to date the guy but at least you know you impressed him :D And then again you might want more :whistling: Guys don't know how that feels because it doesn't happen to them :(:P

Part of this is a culture thing where peer pressure kicks in and other guys (who say they pride themselves at doing their own thing :lol: ) follow the others instead :screwy: Different cultures perceive how you're expected to act in different ways, so if you want to fit in you have to join in :mellow: Now if you're one of those who really does their own thing then don't let what they say bother you- easier said than done, but do-able B)

As a solution you can keep a sharper eye out for the pretty girls and be the first to spot them. You don't have to be the usual 'crude' by saying "Check out the ____ on that one!" :huh:, just something like "Check her out!" or "Hey- over there!". Spotting the girl before they do shows them you're not missing anything, you just act differently ;) which is about as classy as one can get.

I play 'the game' enough to get by- it's not my 'game' and I don't care for it but I also like my peace, so I give in one area to get in another. I like to leave just a bit of a question in everyone's mind about me, just enough to show them that they really don't know what's up the way they thought they did- that's my 'game' so I always win it! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

My (caucasian) wife was on the receiving end of this kind of behaviour from some day labourers at the gas station once. She never told me exactly what they said to her but it was apparently something quite revolting. She spun around with with in her fluent, perfect 'local dialect' Spanish, told them exactly what they could go and do to themselves. I'm told the look on their faces was priceless :D

So, chaps who holler obscenities at women on the street, never assume from appearances that she doesn't speak your lingo! :lol::lol::lol:

So, chaps who holler obscenities at women on the street, never assume from appearances that she doesn't speak your lingo! :lol::lol::lol:

I was in Japan years ago walking home from work when my buddy and I spied this beautiful Japanese lady. He says to me "she is gorgeous" and she replied, not skipping a beat "Thank you". We both were floored.

anondl

While driving the work truck my latino co employs go crazy aka... "hoot and haular" whens we pass attractive women. I do not participate therefor my "amigos" label me a homosexual. This is followed with many grotesque remarks and accusations. I could ask them to stop or become angry.... but that just makes it worse. My solution worked great. While passing the attractive women I participated yet acted as a primate (monkey). I hit the roof of the truck while screaming "oo oo ahh ahh" and point in the direction of there victim. My amigos instantly become offended and in result spend the remainder of the day expressing to me they have values and respect. The tactic works great. You have to think up creative ways to deal with outlandish co employs. You are gonna spend a lot of time with them.

Now,wait a minute. first off, I H*A*T*E when this sh*t happens! To me it's just Neanderthal behavior, and it's gross,disgusting and low class.

Now back to the OP, your 'amigos' think it's Ok to hoot and hollar at women, but when 'YOU" do it in your way to illustrate what ANIMALS they are acting like, they complain and say they have "respect and values" WTF??? what values?? demeaning women with animal calls and such?? how is THAT respectful?? This is all hypocritical BULL S*H*I*T! and you can tell that to them from me! I have heard this crap also and find it base and ugly and DISRESPECTFUL! :badmood: Anondl had a better experiance in japan by simply appreciating who he was looking at. I agree also, some Japanese women are STUNNING! But that doesn't mean you can go make an ass out of yourself and show everyone else how low base you can behave.

Have some class and ladies appreciate that as well if not more, because it shows that you:

1) have a brain

2) care about her and respect her as a person, and not some sex object for someone to fap to.

I have been around Mexicans for quite a while (work mostly) and find them to generally be base, disgusting, low class animals. I feel sorry for anyone else who has to be around these people. If you have an opportunity to work with someone else you might take up the chance instead of continually having to lowering yourself to their level, something I refuse to do.

i just like how you felt i was necessary to point out they were latino and call them amigos, and spell words all 'ghetto like'....

because men of all races don't act this way? puh lease...

and i'm sorry so its not ok for men to make noises at women but its ok for women to blatantly stare at men, hit on them, and make gestures that imply the man is hot?

so we've got racisms and double standards all in one post..... yay!

• Like 1

Let us not forget that there are some women who like this kind of attention. Cat calls etc. I find it rather base; some people find wearing and using diapers gross. It is a blue collar stereotype but white collar types participate in it too. They are just more sophisticated.

Don't ask don't tell was just repealed (awaiting the President's signature). Sexuality should be limited in public and has no business in the workplace.

Anondl

• 2 weeks later...

i just like how you felt i was necessary to point out they were latino and call them amigos, and spell words all 'ghetto like'....

because men of all races don't act this way? puh lease...

and i'm sorry so its not ok for men to make noises at women but its ok for women to blatantly stare at men, hit on them, and make gestures that imply the man is hot?

so we've got racisms and double standards all in one post..... yay!

Hold it! So IF I am a bad speller and I reference people by there nationality..... that makes me a racist? Seriously! I will have you know that "LATINO" is a very common term and respected amongst many in the "LATINO" community. If I had used the word "mexikan" and god forbid SPELL IT WORNG, you could have a case.

fyi, amigos translates to FRIENDS... tisk tisk

and many black people call each other nigga's

many gay people call each other fags

but in the context of your post it came across as crucial to your argument that you point out the ethnic heritage of those who were making noises at women, and then used terms known to be common to the language of that particular ethnic heritage...

"i was driving down the road and this nigga in a black magnum cut me off with his rap music blasting and his baseball cap all too big and off to the side in his two sizes to big baggy tee shirt. I saw him at the mall and said "yo my man, when you cut people off you acting a fool" "

is that then a perfectly acceptable, non racist explanation of an altercation i had today?