LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Secret Revealed

Foreward: I've had a tiny bit of experience writing erotica before, but nothing of this scale. Please feel free to critique, just keep a civil tongue when doing so! :thumbsup:

We always told each other we wouldn't keep secrets.

But some secrets just have to be kept anyway - or so I thought.

For a couple years or so now, I'd been living with a girl I dated named Kate. We cherished every moment of living together, and one thing we’d definitely agree on is that most of our favourite moments together happened in the big double bed we shared. We were absolutely wild for each other. We’d have sex very nearly every day, hell, even sometimes as often as three times in one day.

Kate was very kind to me. If I wanted to try something new, she was fine with it. She only ever had two conditions, which were always the same – she wanted to climax too, and nobody else involved, and I was more than happy to oblige both. Different positions, anal sex, uniforms, in secluded parts of public buildings – she was fine with all of it.

But still, even after all she did for me, she couldn’t fully satiate my lust. Not because she didn’t want to do it, mind you. I’d no idea whether she would have or not. I was just too afraid to ask.

For quite a while, I’d had a thing for diapers. The padded, bulky feeling, the soft material, peeing in them when nobody else knew, everything down to the sound of them was a turn-on. I’d imagined Kate wearing one many times – better than any kind of lingerie for showing off her lovely thick thighs – but always been too afraid to ask. I was scared it might just be one step too far, as it’s a bizarre fetish even among the bizarre. I managed to feed my desires for them on my own, though. When Kate went out, I’d wear them for a while around the house. Sometimes after we made love, I’d stroke her forehead lovingly so she went to sleep, then sneakily get one from the bottom drawer of my bedside cabinet and wear that throughout the night. I was lucky she was a late sleeper (even on days she had to go to work) so I’d always wake up at least 15 minutes before her, more than enough time to take off the diaper (and leaving that amazing comfort was never pleasant). I’d only use them for their intended purpose when she was out of the house so I’d have time to dump them without anyone being aware of anything. We arranged that I’d do all the laundry, a deal I pushed for so she wouldn’t go anywhere near where I kept my stash. It was my own little secret, and sometimes I felt guilty over keeping it from her because while I knew all her secrets, she didn’t know all of mine.

Every day, I lived with the fear that she might discover them if I wasn’t careful. I kept getting horrible mental pictures of her kicking me out, calling me some sort of sick freak.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for the time being. Next part is nearly ready, but I'll post following a couple responses. I might be able to have it up later tonight.

Got part 2 here.

------------------------

On a Saturday afternoon in late November, Kate had gone out shopping with one of her friends, and I told her that I had some extra paperwork to do for work, so off she went and I had the house to myself. Obviously, the paperwork stuff was all bullshit. I’d never turn down a chance to be alone with a thick, comfy nappy. We were up past midnight the previous night, drinking, talking and having sex plus I hadn’t slept very well, lacking the comfort of a diaper (somehow I’d fallen asleep first) so I felt my eyelids drooping, and decided to catch some sleep. I set my watch’s alarm for 3PM, as she said she’d get home at half past at the earliest, and lay down on the sofa, feeling the diaper’s soft inside against my rear, and relaxed. I felt a pee coming on, but I didn’t budge, relaxed, and let it come, sighing ever so slightly from relief, before drifting off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of tyres crunching on gravel and my eyes shot open, glancing frantically to my watch. Two o’ clock?! She said she’d be back at least an hour and a half from now! My head still groggy from sleep, I panicked to get myself changed quick, hands fiddling with the diaper’s pin in a frenzy before yanking it off and pulling on some boxers and jeans. I heard Kate’s footsteps on the porch and the door handle snap down. Hastily, I opened the cupboard where I kept my job paperwork and flung the diaper in on top, slamming the door shut just as Kate came in the front door.

“Hi John!

please continue, but don't make this too short. Please draw it out. You've gotten a wonderful beginning and there's so much that could happen!

Agreed. I've got the ending all done out in my head but I really want to re-think the middle, draw it out, add in a few new events. It may take me a while, mind.

Shaking a litle, I searched the cupboard again. didn't fall to another shelf. Hadn't slipped between folders. Wasn't out of sight behind one. It was nowhere to be found. Sweating, I bolted into the bedroom and looked in my private drawer. Empty. My little box of diapers wasn't there.

"Looking for something?"

I spun around. Kate was standing in the doorway. In one arm, she supported my precious diaper bag. In the other hand she gripped the diaper I was wearing earlier.

"I...I..."

"John...why didn't you tell me?"

"But...I...How did you..."

"It's easy to pick up on the smell of piss." She blinked rapidly, holding back tears. "John, this is...I...how could you?"

"K-Kate...I can explain...I know it seems awkward, bu-"

"This isn't about that!" She yelled, tossing the diaper at me. "I loved you! I needed you! I worshipped the ground you walked on, but you didn't think to tel me about this?"

"Kate, please...I...I was afraid you..."

"Did you ever love me?!"

"Of course I did!"

"Then why didn't you tell me?!" She stampted her foot. "You asshole! You fucking liar!"

"Kate, calm down, please! I-"

"Shut up! If you want to stay here, you better not bring this up ever again!" Tears streamed down her face. She turned, stormed out, and slammed the door behind her.

Still in shock, I sat down on the end of the bed, staring absent-mindedly at the wet diaper beside me. My secret was out. If I had the guts to tell her earlier, maybe it would have worked out differently.

I started to cry.

She gave me the quiet treatment after that. Questions were met with one-word answers, apologies answered with apathy and attempts at small talk brushed off. The special bottom drawer was now empty, the diaper bag removed from it. Whenever we went shopping together (without the diapers, I had no reason to stay home), she'd shoot me accusing, yet somewhat sorrowful, glances each time we passed the aisles where baby gear was kept. I was left to cook and clean for myself. It was as though we were living apart in the same flat. She wouldn't even let me into bed with her anymore. Reduced to sleeping on the sofa, I'd suffered many sleepless nights, not at all helped by the absence of that bulky comfort I'd grown to know. I tried to placate my desires by putting bath towels or cotton clothes down my pants to provide that padded feeling, but they couldn't compare to the genuine article.

But after a month of that awkward, heart-wrenching silence, the indifference slowly started to melt away. We started talking and going out again, but I never mentioned the diapers not even in apology or explanation, for fear that it would all plummet back downhill. We started sharing the same bed again, but never had sex. I was afraid to kiss or even hold her, afraid I'd push her forgiveness too far. She was generous enough for not throwing me out.

One evening I went to bed a little early feeling tired. As I was reading to relax, Kate came in, smiling. I smiled too when I saw her. She was dressed in her 'special' nurse uniform. A perfect white blouse and a skirt that went down to her knees. She knew I loved the outfit. Looked like we were going to make love tonight.

She climbed up on the bed and slowly crawled towards me, licking her lips. I put my hands on the backs of her knees, ready to feel up her thighs, slowly going up her skirt.

"Wait," she whispered, giggling. "Use your right hand to pull up my skirt, the left to slowly open my bottom drawer."

I moved my hands as I was told.

"That's a good boy...now...up with the right, out with the left...gently..."

I obeyed her, gently carressing a thigh, dragging the skirt up with it with one hand, slowly opening the drawer with the other, eyes flicking between the two.

When they both reached where she wanted, I gasped.

In the drawer, there were 2 little bags, one blue, one pink, both opened.

My hand felt a soft, slightly crinkly material. Kate giggled.

She was wearing a diaper.

-------

That's it. Off for the night.

Not the end of it though.

Oh PLEASE not the end of it!!!:crybaby:

We want more! I wonder how many of us have had the sad experience of the beginning of this story and can only dream of what has developed so far...

Good story. Please, please lots more!

I stayed frozen there for a few seconds, looking at her open-mouthed. She smiled back at me before leaning forward to kiss me. Her tongue explored my mouth for a moment before slowly withdrawing.

"Kate...you...how..."

She silence me by slipping her index finger into my mouth. I sucked on it gently, savouring the taste of her skin.

"Ssssh...I was upset that you kept this secret from me. That's true. But after a while, I got...curious. I had to go with one of your diapers. I understand now - yes, it is a bit awkward, but it sure is comfy!"

She closed her eyes and grinded her hips a little, licking her lips and moaning a little as her diaper rustled against her bum. She opened her eys and giggled. "It's so soft! You wanna see?" I nodded. She leaned back on her haunces and undid the top button at the side of her skirt. My hands, trembling slightly, reached up and unbuttoned the rest, and I watched the knee-length skirt slide off. What lay underneath was incredible. The thick pink diaper was expertly folded and clung to her hips, decorated with yellow flower designs. Her gorgeous thighs were made all the more amazing by the way the diaper hugged her figure. She unbuttoned her blouse too, revealing a bra as pink as the diaper, holding her beautiful breasts.

Kate leaned forward and whispered to me. "I've been a naughty baby. I need to be spanked." I stroked her rear for a moment before giving it a slap. She gasped. "Oooh! Works as a nice cushion too! But enough of my diaper...I don't want you feeling left out. She slowly pulled down the bedsheets until they were at my ankles, then removed my night pants. She took a diaper and pin from the drawer and diapered me. It felt so good to experience that soft feeling again!

She kissed me then pressed her whole body to mine. We made out for a while, touching and tasting each other, feeling our diapers rub our genitals. She then slowly went down my body, kissing every inch, and undid the pin of my diaper, peeling back the front. My erect penis stood upright and she eyed it hungrily. She loved to give blowjobs. She loved being in control of me, being able to choose if I finished in four minutes or forty. On one occasion she made it last two hours. By the end I was begging her to let me cum. She obliged and finished by deepthroating me, before pulling back to receive my load on her tongue. As if she wasn't already perfect, she loved the taste of cum, and I loved to watch her swallow.

She started by stroking my balls and kissing the base of my dick, gradually working her way up the shaft with both her hands and lips, before licking and kissing the top. She stared into my eyes, smiling, then put her lips on my head, sucked for a second, and slowly took it in. I was amazed when she didn't stop. She went all the way down, and I felt myself go into her throat. She then lapped my balls with her tongue and went back up, lips fastened to it, and letting go with a small wet noise. She put her mouth back on it and repeated. Down, lick, back up, off, on, down, lick, back up, off, on, always ever so slowly, looking at me and smiling each time she took me out of her mouth. After ten minutes of this she lay next to me.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh God Kate...yes...I'm gonna cum..."

She kissed my neck and placed her head on my chest, listening to my breath. She slid her hand down my front and started stroking and rubbing my cock gently. I started moaning. After a little while when my breathing was very heavy she went back down, stopped her handjob, put her lips over my head and sucked. That pushed me over the edge. I released one shot of my load into her mouth. Quickly she withdrew and pulled my diaper up over my cock, which shot two more spurts into the diaper. She let it down again and clamped her mouth over my head again, receiving my last two shots. She stayed like that for a moment until my cock went soft, sucking out the last few drops. Once I was done, she looked at me, smiling, and swallowed, before putting my diaper back on me. It didn't feel wet at all. It had absorbed all my cum.

-------------

That's all for tonight. I'll have another bit up within 10 hours.

I tended to go to the toilet after sex, and now I felt like going. I lay back, relaxed and shut my eyes and felt my hot pee fill my diaper up. When I opened my eyes, Kate was looking at it, curious, and smiled.

"Awww, did baby have an accident?" She crawled up the bed, her face an inch from mine. "Want me to change your diapy?"

I kissed her lips. "Please! I'm really wet."

She went back down to my hips and took the diaper bag out of the drawer, selecting a boy's diaper, a pin, some talcum powder and a box of baby wipes. She undid the pin on my diaper and unfolded it, before sliding the wet, yellow-tinged diaper out from under me and dumping it in a plastic bag. She wiped down my inner thighs, groin, pubis, crotch and genitals with a baby wipe and put it in the bag with my wet diaper. She folded out the fresh diaper into the right shape, put it under me, and sprinkled some talc on then folded it around me before carefully pinning it in place. Satisfied, she put the changing bag at the bottom of the bed, the messy bag on the floor, and lay down next to me, giving me a hug.

"Kate?"

"Mmmmm?"

"Just tonight...can I call you 'mummy'?"

"I'm sorry John. I can't agree to that."

"Why not?"

She propped herself up on her elbows. "Firstly, I'm wearing a diaper too, and I don't want to take it off." As if to illustrate her point she wriggled her padded butt. "Plus, I'd like it if you babied me a little too."

"How?"

She leaned close. "I...I...I want..."

"What?"

She took a deep breath. "I want to wet my diaper." As soon as she said it, she blushed.

I grinned. "Need a little help?"

She reddened even more. "Y-yeah...You've done this before, I haven't..."

"Lie back, tilt your knees out, relax. Back in a second."

I went to the bathroom and got a glass of tap water and returned to find her in the position I asked, still blushing. She looked so cute. I lay down next to her and gave her a sip of the water.

"Keep taking sips and you'll REALLY want to go. But just relax."

She kept sipping for four minutes, but she was very tense. "I can't do it, John."

"That's alright Kate, just put down the glass, lie back, and I'll help you."

She did as she was told. "Okay..."

I lay down beside her, propped up on one elbow, and with my free hand rubbed the bottom of her belly.

"That feels nice..." She shut her eyes.

"This might hurt a bit, Kate." I gently prodded her there with one finger. She squealed.

"Ow! It does hurt!"

I went back to massaging her tummy.

"That's better...why are you doing this?"

"Putting pressure on your bladder. Do you feel closer to going?"

"...I think so..."

"Take another sip."

Cautiously, she did, and I went back to rubbing her, poking her occasionally. She moaned a little in slight pain with each prod, eyes closed, but she didn't object.

This went on for a while, slowly stimulating her bladder and sometimes asking her to take a sip. The longer it went on, the more tense her bladder was. I kept checking her nappy. There were some small flecks of dark, but that was because she was wet with arousal. Suddenly, she gasped.

"John...I...I need to pee. I feel like I'm gonna burst...What do I do?"

I slowly pressed my entire hand down. She yelped, and I heard a familiar sound as a wet patch darkened the pink of the diaper to a purple. It just kept going. I was afraid it would start to leak, but it held. I could feel its warmth from here.

Kate was breathing heavily. "Wow...I...It...That felt so nice once it started coming..." She kissed me.

I took a pin, talc, the box of baby wipes and a fresh pink diaper from the bag, and a towel to be safe. This nappy was very wet. She shuffled down onto the towel, still red-faced, and I undid the pin and peeled back the diaper. Her vagina was still slightly dripping. Some seemed to have splashed back onto her blonde, tidy, trimmed patch of pubic hair. I removed the diaper so she lay on the towel and put it in the bag with mine. I wiped her down everywhere with a few baby wipes, pushing one a little inside her vagina, just to hear her moan in pleasure.

Once she was cleaned up, I opened the talc.

"Wait." I looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. But if I'm all nice and clean..." She lifted her hips up off the towel a little, her vagina bobbing up and down. "...Why don't you taste it?"

Excited, I hastily screwed the lid back on the talc and lowered my head. Even her pussy was beautiful. Perfectly symmetrical, lips neither too thick nor thin, and her clitoris was visible but not too large. I gently tongued the slit, going up and down, moving the opening my tongue made. She breathed heavily. For a split second I sucked her clit, putting in my index finger to the second joint. Her breathing intensified. I withdrew then thrust my tongue inside her. She screamed and her legs shifted. I massaged each wall with my tongue in a circle, went out, tongued her clit slowly, and repeated. I loved the way she never touched her clit herself when I was inside her. I liked doing all the work for her. She threw back her head, moaning, sometimes rubbing her breasts through her bra. After ten minutes, she started panting.

"Oh God John...don't stop...I...I'm coming..."

Every time Kate came, it was incredible. She was one of those girls who could squirt more than a boy's load - hell, she was more the cause of needing to clean sheets than me. Sometimes she'd manage to squirt twice a day. I closed my eyes in anticipation. The tip of my tongue felt the wetness, and I withdrew before smothering her clit in my tongue one last time. She arched her back, screaming, and gushed onto the towel. Three quick, heavy spurts of love juice. Slowly I put my tongue back inside, licking up every last drop still in her. I came back out and lovingly kissed the opening, licking up the streams that went down onto the towel. It tasted divine, smelled a little like fleshy fruit. I took one more baby wipe and cleaned her again, before folding up the towel and putting it in the plastic bag. I slid a clean diaper under her before sprinkling on some talc. As I folded and pinned it she stroked the back of my head.

"Thank you, John. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Kate."

We lay in each other's arms for a moment, silent.

--------------

Last part tonight - long wait, though.

I'm sorry for this awful wait everyone, but a series of long nights (half of them spent writing the prior chapters) has made me fall ill, and I have tests on right now. Hopefully I'll have the finale done by the end of the week, but for the time being I need to study and pack for my Christmas holiday!